剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Ms. Slater?
我只想最后表演一次
I was only gonna do it one more time.
拜托 这是我的生活
Please. this is my life.
你的生活关我什么事
oh, what do I care about your life?
威廉教母·斯雷特
Wilheldiva Hater!
真是受够你
Enough with you.
不要照我
Oh, get that thing off me!
不要照我
Get it off!
怎么回事 这不是表演的一部分吗
What's going on? Is this part of the show?
这不是表演 亲爱的
There is no show, honey.
我不是什么男扮女装的人
I'm no drag queen.
那为什么我可以看到你的装扮
Then why can I see your package from here?
闭嘴 克莱尔
Oh, shut up, claire.
- 我们想要看表演 - 什么
-We want a show! -What?
-走吧 -放开我
- Move it, buddy! - Get off me!
来吧
Come on!
讨厌 这个女孩可真瘦
Damn! that girl lost weight.
管它呢
Ah, hell.
回家 失败者
So... go home, loser!
我很高兴能够颁这个奖
It is my great pleasure to present this award
给贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
To Betty Suarez.
加油 贝蒂
Go, Betty!
哦 她来了
oh, here she comes
男孩你要小心 她会把你嚼碎
watch out, boy, she'll chew you up
哦 她来了
oh, here she comes
她是吃人魔
she's a man eater
哦 她来了
oh, here she comes
男孩你要小心 她会吃你
watch out, boy, she'll chew you
哦 她来了
oh, here she comes
她是个吃人魔
she's a maneater
吃-人-魔
maneater
谢谢 丹尼尔
Thank you, daniel.
还有谢谢每一个
And thank you to everyone
黑人和拉丁美洲人博主协会会员
at the black and latina organization of bloggers.
拉丁美洲人 我以为L代表着拉拉
Latina? I thought the "l" stood for lesbian.
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
我很荣幸今天站在这里
As proud as I am to be here today,
我想说
I just want to say
今晚我们不是在这里庆祝我的成功
That we're not here celebrating me tonight
我们在这里庆祝博客能为我们做的事
As much as we're here celebrating what blogs can do.
当然
Sure,
博客可以被用来不经考虑地攻击他人
they can be used to thoughtlessly attack people
根据看上去安全这个优点
From a seemingly safe vantage point,
其实却是很令人后悔的
Which is very regrettable.
但是它也让那些
But they can also make it possible
想说些什么
for some one who has something to say
但没有自己的电台或者主流杂♥志♥的人
but doesn't have a tv station or a major magazine
有机会发出自己的声音
to still make their voice be heard,
我认为这是很重要的
And I think that's really important,
即使只是71个人在听
Even if it is just 71 people listening.
事实上 是72个
Actually, it's 72.
我读了 真的很好
I read it. It's really good.
让她说下去 混♥蛋♥
Let her talk, jerk!
请不要生丹尼尔的气
Please don't be mad at daniel.
他在他的访谈里所做的
All he did in his interview
提醒了我 我的过去
was remind me of who I used to be,
虽然那是很让人丢面子的
And that was really embarrassing.
但我现在意识到我要爱过去的自己
But now I realize that I have to love that girl that I was
因为过去的自己成就了现在的我
Because she made me who I am now.
这就是为啥你们不该为自己是谁自卑
That's why none of you should be ashamed of who you are.
因为今天这些不合时宜的怪人
Because the misfits and the weirdos of today
明天将会是世界的改变者
are the world changers of tomorrow.
谁说我们是怪人
Who says we're weirdos?
-就是 -我不是那个意思
- Yeah! - oh, that's not what I meant.
她是同性恋歧视者 打她
Homophobe! get her!
我不是
I didn't--aah! aah!
贝蒂 低头 快跑
Betty, get down. run!
当年华老去
”and as years go passing by”
我仍能将他的视线吸引
if I still can catch his eye
他爱我比他想象得更深
and his love runs deeper than he thought he could
然后我会做个小女人
then I'll act like a woman
他就拥有了一个女人
and he's got a woman
拥有了一个... 女人
who acts like a woman should
她太厉害了
She's magnificent.
对我来说有点过时
Mm. she seems a little off to me.
是吗
Really?
我过来说谢谢
I just came by to say thank you.
我昨天一直接到电♥话♥
I've been getting calls all day
说那场表演是我这辈子最好的一次
Saying that I gave the performance of a lifetime.
是吗
Is that so?
明显 我得到了独♥立♥化妆间
Apparently, I got offstage,
更受欢迎了 还有升职
demanded and got a raise,
每礼拜多演两场 和最高出场费
Two additional nights per week and top billing.
你是个有天赋的演员
Well, you're a very talented performer
和精明的谈判家
and a shrewd negotiator.
但是为什么 我以为你不想我
But why? I thought you didn't want
别管我 去做你的演出吧
Oh, go ahead and do your little show...
只有一个条件
On one condition--
让我送你一个新的衣柜
That you let me give you a new wardrobe.
威廉教母·斯雷特
Wilheldiva Hater would never
永远不能穿肮脏的打折服装演出
be performing in tatty knockoffs.
我可以接受这个
I can live with that.
还有
And, uh,
我也许会偶尔在其中的几个晚上代你表演
I may take one of those nights now and then.
她有好的一面 也有坏的一面
...like her good side and her evil side.
她扮演双面人
she played twin nuns?
我录完访谈了
Yeah. hey. finished up the interview.
我以为我们要一起做的
Oh! I thought we were doing that together.
你启发了我 要提高一下我游戏的难度
Yeah, well, you inspired me to take my game up a notch.
另外 我觉得也许你可以做一下编辑
Besides, I thought you might be able to edit it,
作为一个获奖博客的责任编辑
as the editor-in-chief of an award-winning blog.
我要走了 留你们俩在这里缠绵
I'm gonna go and let you two make love
或想干嘛干嘛
or whatever it is you do.
这个很不错 我相信它是完美的
It's great. I'm sure it's perfect.
真的
Really?
我想做一些改变
Um... I would make a few changes.
你当然会
Of course you would.
没有很多 只是几点
But not a lot. just a few things,
像 你的前言写的太多了
like you sort of overwrote the intro.
-会花很多时间吗 -不 很快
- Uh, is this gonna take a while? - No, it's gonna be very quick.
小的修改像是...
Just small changes like, um...
我觉得你根本就不需要前言
I don't think you need the intro at all...
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表