剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah? You did good.
是吗 你做的很好
Hey, you only hit one pedestrian, huh?
你只撞了一位行人
All right.
好的
Oh! uh, yeah. Sorry.
对不起
Um... Thanks.
谢谢你
I was just thinking, you know, um, saturday night...
我只是在想 今晚
You've probably got big plans, right?
你或许有什么计划了吧 是吗
Nah, I'm just gonna do what I always do.
我会去做我经常做的事
I go down to Mad Dog's and shoot pool.
我会去"疯狗"打桌球
Oh, yeah, I...I know the place.
是 我知道那个地方
The one with the sign-- uh, "warm beer, lousy food."
那牌子写着 暖啤酒 烂食物
My dad says that place is run by the mob.
我爸爸总是说那地方是一群乌合之众开的
My uncle runs it.
我叔叔开的
Oh.
噢
It's not so bad.
还挺不错的
I've always wanted to check it out.
我一直想去看看呢
You should. Come by anytime. Come tonight.
你是应该来看看的 随时欢迎 不如就今晚吧
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Yeah!
当然了 好的
Oh, okay. Maybe.
好的 或许
May--yeah, you know, if I have time.
或许 你知道的 如果我有时间
Papi! I'm gonna be out late tonight!
老爸 我今晚要出去很晚
I have plans!
我有安排了
Well, now you have other plans!
恐怕 你现在得另作安排了
Betty, meet my bookkeeper Larry.
贝蒂 来见过我的记帐员 拉里
He's here for you! we're all gonna have a double date.
他是专门为你而来的 我们来个四人约会
Won't that be fun?
一定会很有趣的
So that turned out to be a pretty big war
结果我和那只松鼠之间
Between me and that squirrel.
进行了一场大战
I was pretty sure he was the one stealing my carrots.
我很确定它就是偷我胡萝卜的贼
So you know what I did?
所有你们大概也能猜到我♥干♥了什么
What--what?
什么 什么
I set up one of those long exposure cameras.
我安放了一台能够长时间曝光的相机
I got it from that catalog they give you on the plane
我是从飞机上发的宣传册上得到启示的
When I was visiting my mom in Syracuse.
我有一次坐飞机去看住在锡拉丘兹的妈妈
She just redid the roof,
她把屋顶翻新了一遍
But... That's another story.
不过 那又是另外一个故事了
I forgot what I was saying.
我忘了我刚刚说到哪儿了
The squirrel, man.
说到松鼠了 老兄
Oh right, you will never guess
噢 对 你们永远也猜不到
Who turned out to be the carrot thief.
到底谁是偷胡萝卜的贼
The squirrel.
松鼠啊
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
噢 正是 正是
It was the squirrel.
确实是松鼠
Man, I'm so surprised at how late it got.
天啊 不知不觉已经这么晚了
What are you talking about? It's 9:00.
你在说什么呢 才九点呢
Why don't we all play a game or something?
我们不如来玩个游戏吧
Since when do you like games?
你什么时候起开始喜欢游戏了
I love games.
我一直都喜欢玩游戏
I have so... Much work
我明天早上
That I have to do in the morning.
有太多的工作要做
And I really should just hit the hay.
我实在是应该早点休息了
But, Larry, it was really nice to meet you.
不过 拉里 能与你见面我真的很高兴
Oh, you, too. Have a good night.
彼此彼此 晚安
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Here you go. Thank you.
拿着 谢谢
I don't know about you, but I am stoked for this weekend.
我不知道你怎么想 反正我对这周末充满期待
And, yes, I just said "stoked."
对 没错 说的就是充满期待
Hey, Natalie!
嘿 娜塔丽
I'm doing it, too. I'm gonna get cured or whatever.
我也要去 我也要被救赎或者什么的
Yes, Daniel brought a friend to join us this weekend.
正是 丹尼尔这周末带了一个朋友来加入我们
I've started recruiting for you already.
我已经开始为你招纳更多的人了
Maybe I'll earn something free.
或许我也能得到点儿便宜
So far, I am loving everything except for these beads.
到目前为止 除了这些珠子 我一切都很满意
I don't love the way they frame my "chesticals."
我觉得它们让我的胸部看起来很糟糕
They'll look better when we shave your head.
等到剃光你的头发 看着就会顺眼很多
What? Kidding.
什么 开玩笑的
We always say that to the newcomers.
我们对新来的都这么说
We like to have fun.
我们喜欢开玩笑
So are you doing the whole weekend?
你一整个周末都和我们一起吗
I hope so. Oh, that reminds me.
我希望如此 这倒提醒了我
There's this literature on phasing
我这里有一些关于定相的书
I really want to show you. Come on. Oh,
我像要给你看看 走吧
You did not tell me I had to read.
你没跟我说我还要读书
She is gonna ruin this.
她会把一切都毁了的
I need him to get to level five.
我需要他达到第五级
Pull it together, Natalie. There's still time. Hmm?
振作点 娜塔丽 还有时间的
But we're running out of time!
但我们快没时间了
Isn't there another way you can get money?
你就没有其他方法筹到钱吗
Oh, for god sake, Nico. Lower your voice.
老天啊 妮可 声音放小点
Angela Landsbury lives next door,
安吉拉·岚伯利就住在隔壁呢
And she'd love to rat me out to the co-op board.
她最喜欢把我的秘密公之于众
Okay, why am I the only one freaking out?
好吧 为什么就我一个人这么害怕
Because I took two of my "headache" pills.
因为我吃了两片头疼药
And...
而且
There is one other option.
我们还有一个方法
Well, then do it.
那就赶紧做啊
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
It would mean giving up everything--
那意味着放弃一切
My career, my life here...
我的事业 在这儿的生活
Everything.
所有的一切
What is it?
到底是什么方法
It's not "what." it's... "who."
不是"什么" 而是"谁"
Connor Owens.
康纳·欧文
How was your night?
晚上玩的怎么样
Hi! I went out.
我出去了
Yeah, I got that.
废话 我当然知道了
Hey. I was just, uh, making sure Betty got in all right.
我只是确保贝蒂平安无事地回来
There were always a lot of rough guys in this neighborhood.
你知道 这周围有很多小混混
I guess that was me.
我想大概我也算一个
You look good, Hilda.
你看上去很不错 希尔达
Oh, I-I usually look a lot better.
我通常可比这好多了
I threw on this robe by accident.
我不知怎么地就选了这件睡袍
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you tomorrow, chipmunk.
那就明天再见了 花栗鼠
Okay.
好的
You are really something.
你真有本事
You blow off a perfectly nice guy like Larry
你让拉里这么好的男人坐冷板凳
To sneak around with Bobby?
却和波比出去鬼混
Oh, come on, Hilda.
噢 拜托 希尔达
You said it yourself. Larry's a sniffer.
你自己都说拉里是个狗鼻子
Well, so what? You're a chewer. I'm a yeller.
那又怎么样 你是个大暴牙 我河东狮吼
We all got something.
我们都有缺点
Look, I just wanted to go out and have some fun, okay?
听着 我只是想出去找点乐子
Is that so bad?
这难道很罪大恶极吗
Well, you are not gonna have fun with that one.
但是 你不能跟着那个男人出去找乐子
Trust me. He is exactly the wrong kind of guy for you.
相信我 他对你来说绝对不合适
Oh, and what makes larry the right guy,
那拉里对我来说就合适了吗
That he's boring and nerdy?
他这人就是个书呆子 无聊透顶
Yeah, well,
是啊 你说的对
That boring and nerdy guy has feelings, okay?
不过那个书呆子对你可是真有感觉
And let me tell you, you were really mean tonight.
我告诉你 你今晚真的很刻薄
What do you mean?
你什么意思
He heard you, Betty!
他听见了 贝蒂
He heard you leave.
他听见了你开门离去的声音
"oh, god, I'm so tired!
"噢 天啊 我累死了
I'm gonna go to bed!"
我要上♥床♥睡觉了"
Oh, my god. I'm sorry.
噢 天啊 我很抱歉
I didn't mean for him to hear me.
我没想到他会听见我离开
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表