剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Aah!
哎呀
Too funny.
真有意思
Should one of us change or...
我们谁换一下还是
what are you going on about?
你干嘛
We're wearing the same dress.
我们撞裙了
No, we are not. Why are you being so weird?
不一样 你怎么看起来这么怪
Oh, it's fashion week, it makes you all anxious,
时装周嘛 令你焦虑了
like a lesbian at a makeup counter.
就像女同性恋在化妆品柜台前面
What? I like fashion week.-Uh-huh.
什么 我喜欢时装周
OK, maybe I used think
好吧 我以前是认为
it was a big fuss about nothing.
那没有必要兴师动众的
But now I'm into it. I get it. Clearly.
但现在我很喜欢 显然的
Oh! Mandy, next time you decide to
曼迪 下次你打算
take in a giant, crazy stray,
收留流浪汉时
Ask me first! Marc! Marc!
先问下我 马克 马克
Oh, thank god. Thank god I didn't miss you. Hi, ladies.
感谢上帝你还没走 姑娘们好呀
Remember you said you'd give me a good-bye kiss?
记得你说要和我吻别的吗
No, what I said was "Don't touch me."
不 我说的是 不要碰我
How about I just close my eyes,
要不我紧闭双眸
and you kiss me anywhere you want?
你想亲哪就亲哪如何
Oh! Bye.
拜拜
How much longer must I be a hostage
我在家还得做多久的
in my own home, Mandy?
人♥质♥ 曼迪
I have enough stress as it is!
我受够了
It's his first fashion week as editor.
这是他做主编来第一个时装周
Yes, and Wilhelmina is up my grinch to prove myself,
威廉敏娜指望我有所成就呢
And--that's really cute, by the way. New?
这件很好看 新的吗
Isn't that funny that we're wearing the same outfit?
我们俩穿得一样 有意思吧
Who is? What?
谁和谁
Yeah, I know. Speaking of crazy, when is she leaving?
了解 说到疯狂 她什么时候走
Do your jobs, people.
抓紧了 伙计们
"Mode's" Ten designers to
还有两天 《风尚》的十佳设计师
watch show is in two days,
时装秀马上要开始了
and as of yet, half the seats are empty
而现在 有一半位子是空的
which is just as well, because one of
那是因为我们
our designers just quit!
有一名设计师辞职了
And to make matters worse,
更糟糕的是
Daniel's banning male models from the show.
丹尼尔禁止男模特上时装秀
Everyone in this room is an editor... allegedly.
按理说 在座各位都是主编
The only person who's not a complete disappointment
唯一一位还没完全令我失望的是
Is Betty.
贝蒂
Let Betty be a shining example to all of you--
让贝蒂为各位树立光辉榜样吧
Working day and night,
像一头值得信赖的老骡子
like a trusty old mule.
从早到晚勤勤恳恳地工作
And as a reward,
作为奖励
Betty will be writing this month's book review.
贝蒂将执笔本月的书评
So what? A history of the sewing machine."
是什么 《缝纫机的历史》
I've been meaning to read this.
我正要拜读呢
How serendipitous. Well, go ahead, dear.
真意外啊 去写吧 亲爱的
Right now? What about the meeting?
现在吗 会议怎么办
Well, it is 800 pages. Best get crackin'.
那书800页 得抓紧了
Aye, aye, captain.
遵命 长官
Uh, Amanda. Janpanese claire! How's it hangin'?
阿曼达 日货怎么样 克莱尔
It's... hanging fine. Thank you.
还好啦 谢啦
Uh, Amanda, I won't be in for a few days. Where to?
阿曼达 我会离开几天 去哪
South dakota to see your long lost secret son again?
又去南达科他州看你那私生子吗
No, and you don't have to ask me that
你不用每次我走时
every time I leave the office.
都问我去哪
I'll just be tied up with fashion shows,
我只是不想折腾时装周
And if Daniel needs me, I'll be on my cell.
如果丹尼尔找我 让他打电♥话♥
Sure thing.
一定
And, Amanda...
阿曼达 还有
About my son. Hmm?
我儿子的事
If you could just forget I ever said anything about it...
如果你能忘了我曾说的
Said anything about what?
你说的什么
Okay. So--
很好
Oh! Oh! Sorry.
噢 抱歉
Sorry!
对不起
I'm reading the history of the sewing machine...
我在读《缝纫机的历史》
And I can barely put it down. New headset?
简直欲罢不能 新的耳机吗
Yep. Brand-new, state-of-the-art, hands-free.
是的 高新科技 免提版
Same one the cia uses.
和中情局用的一样
So which show are you covering for fashion week?
你负责时装周的哪场秀
I'm not covering the show. Oh, sure you are.
我没分到任务 肯定分到了
All the editors get assigned a show.
所有的编辑分到一个时装秀
Some have two or three.
有的分到2到3个呢
That's why Wilhelmina didn't want me in the meeting today.
难怪威廉敏娜今天不想我参加会议
She assigned me a book report
当所有人都忙着时装周时
while everyone else is out covering fashion week.
她派我去写书评
Come on, Betty. I'm sure you're being paranoid.
拜托 贝蒂 你想多了
It was probably an oversight.
这也许是个疏忽
It wasn't an oversight.
这不是疏忽
Come on. I thought we agreed. Everyone gets a show.
拜托 我以为我们说好的每个人负责一场秀
Daniel, you nixed my male models,
丹尼尔 你害我没有了男模特
And we lost a designer. I'm scrambling here
我们还失去了一名设计师
Just to try to put this show on its feet.
我只是希望时装周正常运作
I don't have time to consider Betty's feelings.
我可没时间去考虑贝蒂的感受
Well, I don't think it's fair to single her out.
我觉得只把她除外不公平
I'm gonna call her right now.
我现在就跟她讲
Do what you want. You always do.
随你吧 你一直随心所欲
Dial Betty Suarez mobile.
打给贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
It's a new earpiece.
我的新耳机
STATE-OF-THE-ART. Say okay to dial Becky Jones.
高新科技 拨贝奇·琼斯的电♥话♥
No. Dial betty suarez mobile.
错了 拨贝蒂·苏亚雷斯的
Dial Becky Juarez?
拨贝奇·华雷斯
N-NO. SORRY. UGH!
不 不是 抱歉
Betty Jonas? No.
贝蒂·乔娜斯 不是
I don't know how you can stand to live with Marc.
我不懂和马克一起过你怎么受得了的
Sometimes I just want to wrap my arms
有时我希望我像只章鱼
and legs around him like an octopus and squeeze him
用手臂和腿缠绕着挤压着他
till he loves me back.
直到他也爱我了
You know Marc's gay, right?
你知道马克是个同性恋 是吧
You're hilarious. Whatcha lookin' for, Doll?
你真有趣 你在找什么 洋娃娃
My green tube minidress.
我的绿色筒状短裙
There's a hot party at Levent east tonight.
今晚黎凡特东边有场火♥辣♥派对
Ooh, at hotel on rivington. Fun.
利文顿街上的酒店 有意思
Ooh, wait. You know what?
等等 你知道吗
I think I borrowed that dress.
我想我借过那条裙子
Hold on... yes!
等等 没错
Here you go.
就是它
Yeah, you just put a little perfume under the pits,
你只需要在腋下喷点香水
It's good as new.
就和新的一样了
My mini! It's all stretched out!
我的迷你裙 都被撑大了
Helen, what am I gonna wear?
海伦 我该穿什么啊
Don't get your panties in a bunch.
别太紧张了
What do you got, an hour? I'll make you somethin'.
你还有多久 一小时吗 我给你做一条
Yeah, you're gonna make me a dress.
你要给我做一条裙子
And voila.
瞧瞧
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Helen, you totally just made me a dress.
海伦 你真的给我做了条裙子
How are you so good at sewing?
你的针线活怎么这么好
Well, you know I was Amish for a while, right?
你知道我曾当过一阵子教♥徒♥吧
Yeah, just for a summer for this guy I was dating--
就一个夏天 为了当时跟我在一起的那个人
Nebediah. Mmm, he had the softest beard.
内比迪亚 他有着最柔软的胡子
Anyway, all those long nights
总之 在宾夕法尼亚渡过了
in pennsylvania without television,
那些漫长的夜晚之后
you get pretty good with a needle and thread.
你对针线就相当在行了
Helen, could you make more of these? Sure, why?
海伦 你还能再做一些吗 当然 怎么了
With your crazy sewing skills
以你精湛的织工
and my crazy fashion sense
加上我敏锐的时尚嗅觉
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表