剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
If I wasn't angry enough, you'd think...
如果我不表现得很生气 你会认为
You know, I didn't care.
我不在意
I really need you to know that I...
我真的想要你明白
I did care...
我真的在意
So much.
非常在意
I still do.
直到现在也是
I bet she gets that.
我想她会明白的
Yeah.
是
Feels like she does.
我也觉得她会明白
No. Amanda! Please don't close the door.
不要 阿曼达 别关门
Wow. A lot of traffic in here tonight.
今天晚上这里真热闹啊
Amanda, I'm sorry.
阿曼达 我很抱歉
What I said was...
我所说的
Mean and unfair.
太刻薄 太不公平了
Well, thank you, and just so you know,
谢谢 我只是想告诉你
I only went out with him
我和他出去的唯一原因就是
Because Marc said Matt was insecure about work,
小马说马特很担心自己的工作
And it would be a really good optunity for me to... step up.
跟他出去是我升职的大好机会
Wait, wait. Marc set you up?
等一下 小马让你去的
Mm-hmm.
对呀
Wait. Did he tell you to go to my father's restaurant?
等一下 他是不是要你去我父亲的餐馆
Yeah, he made the reservation.
没错 他订的位子
Oh, my god. That bitch.
我的天哪 那个贱♥人♥
Yes, what you just said.
没错 就像你说的
Tonight after you left, Matt sort of broke down
今天晚上你走了以后 马特都要崩溃了
And... said all this stuff about being a bad guy and...
说什么他是个坏人之类的
I don't know.
我也不知道
For the first time in a long time,
很久以来第一次
I saw... the good guy underneath,
我又看到了那个
The guy I fell for,
我爱上的善良的人
The one who still cares about me and...
那个人还在意我
And now I'm stuck.
现在我要怎么办
And I don't know what to do.
我不知道要怎么办
Am I right about him...
我对他的看法是对的吗
Or should I just move on?
或者过去的 就让他过去了
Honestly, Betty, I think it's time you moved on.
说实话 贝蒂 我觉得是时候放手了
So, associate features editor Suarez,
专题编辑苏亚雷斯
How'd the big dinner go?
晚餐进行得怎么样
Bad. Actually, really bad.
不好 事实上 是糟透了
And to make things worse, I just found out "Elle" scored
更糟糕的是 我刚刚发现一篇我很认真
A great story that I worked very hard to get.
写的文章被《ELLE》给了一个差评
But please don't pretend to feel sorry for me, marc.
拜托别假装为我感到难过
I know exactly what you did. Uh...
我知道你都干了什么
And you know what? We both deserved this job,
还有 我们都能胜任这个工作
But I got it, so deal with it
但是我得到了 请你看开点
And act your age...
别做无聊幼稚的事
Your new age.
成熟点
Oh, hey, Mandy.
你好啊 曼迪
You don't use me for your little schemes, okay?
你不应该利用我达成你的阴谋
We use people together.
只有我们一起利用别人
I'll text you when I'm over it.
等我不恨你了会给你短♥信♥的
Hey.
你好啊
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
You okay... About not finding Connor?
没有康纳你还习惯吧
Well... What could I do?
不然我能怎么办
You win some, you lose some.
有得必有失
Weirdly, I won mine,
奇怪的是我赢了
But... Nobody's talking to me now.
但是没有人愿意和我说话了
Well, Marc...
这个嘛 马克
Scheming... is a lonely business.
阴谋 是一个人的事
Are you smiling?
你在微笑吗
Yeah, what's that smile about?
你在笑什么
I don't know. I guess I just kinda feel
不知道 也许我只是觉得
A little more alive today.
今天更有活力了
Oh, Daniel. That's so nice to hear.
丹尼尔 真高兴听到你这么说
That's great. And you?
真好 你呢
How'd your meeting go?
你的约会怎么样
Not very good.
不太好
I tried to... Focus on work and not deal with my feelings,
我试着努力工作不受感情影响
And... I failed.
但是没有成功
They came back around and bit me on the...
它们转一圈后又回来 让我...
You know.
你知道的
Well, I better get back to it. Who knows?
我还是回去工作吧 谁知道呢
Today might be the day it all turns around.
也许今天事情会有所好转
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表