剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, excuse me. Can I borrow that for a second?
打扰一下 能借我一下吗
Amanda! Amanda, stop!
阿曼达 住手
Thank you.
谢谢
See?
怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, you just have to see it in action.
你们等着瞧吧
Hot, right? I totally styled it.
火♥辣♥吧 我的设计
What?
怎么样
Well... fashion is trending towards distressed looks.
时尚的趋势就是一种折磨的视觉冲击
What are you saying? We can still show these?
你说什么呢 我们还能用这个吗
I can't believe I'm saying this, but, yes.
我真不敢相信我会说 但是 是的
I'm gonna call marc and
我要告诉马克
tell him that you're on your way now.
你们正在赶过去
You're not coming? Aunt betty, the fire is out,
你不去吗 贝蒂阿姨 火已经扑灭了
And there is nothing left to see here,
这里没什么可担心的了
And if you don't go to the "Mode" Show,
如果你不去风尚的时装秀
That'll be two tragedies today, so...
今天 悲剧将会再次发生
No. You're going.
所以 不要这样 你还是去吧
Cute. I know, right?
真不错 我知道 是吧
Sexy? Yeah, I like it.
性感吗 是的 我喜欢
You need to find someone else to wear this.
你得找别人来穿它了
Took you long enough to get here.
花那么长时间才赶到
I was this close
我就差这么点
To having the grandmother of all hissy fits.
要发怒了
Now show me the dresses.
衣服给我过目
Amanda! Not while she's in the dress.
阿曼达 别在她穿着时干
Oh! Sorry.
对不起
On the phone you said we could still use these.
你电♥话♥里说 我们还能用这些衣服
Has wilhelmina seen these yet?
威廉敏娜看过了吗
Sh-she's gonna murder somebody.
她 她会杀人的
Ohh. Here. It's coming. I-I can feel it.
来了 她来了 我能感应到
It's the hissy fit. I'm having a hissy fit!
是怒气 我发怒了
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
Willie, I swear, I had nothing to do with this.
威威 我发誓 我毫不知情
There was a fire, and--
起火了 然后
Well, you have to ask betty. It's betty's fault.
你得问贝蒂 是贝蒂的错
Betty's the one who found the designer to begin with.
就是贝蒂发掘的设计师干的好事
Oh, great. Now I get the credit.
好啊 现在算到我头上了
If you are in any way dissatisfied,
如果你有任何不满
I will shut this down right now.
我马上就停止一切
Oh, stop your prattling, marc.
少废话了 马克
You know I hate eleventh hour surprises,
你知道我最恨最后一刻的惊讶
But I... I actually think
但我 我其实认为
These dresses work better like this.
这些衣服比以前的好
Couldn't agree more.
完全同意
Okay, everybody, back to work! Show in ten minutes!
好 大家回去工作 表演10分钟后开始
Oh! Hi, hons.
你们好 亲爱的
You'll never guess what.
你们再也想不到
I met this guy tonight, and we're getting married. Aah!
我今晚遇到一个人 我们要结婚了
Yeah, things were never gonna work out between us,
我俩是没希望了
and things with me and guillermo are so good,
我和吉尔莫一见钟情
which is a good thing,
真棒
because he came this close to being deported.
因为他差点就被驱逐出境了
Oh, guillermo, there you are. Look. Hi, cutie.
吉尔莫 你来了 好啊 小可爱
Hi, darling.
你好 亲爱的
Look, isn't he cute? Those are my friends.
看 他可爱吗 那就是我的朋友啊
I guess that's the end of my design team.
我估计那就是我设计的封笔之作
Well, you're not a designer,
你不是设计师
But, amanda, the accessories, the hair--
但是 阿曼达 首饰 发型
You really pulled this together.
你真正挽回了局面
Maybe you're a stylist.
你也许可以作个造型师
Do I have to go to school? How do I become one?
我要去进修吗 怎么成为造型师
Just call yourself a stylist.
你就称呼自己造型师吧
I... am... A stylist.
我 是个 造型师
Rachel zoe can suck it!
瑞秋·佐伊要倒霉了
There's a new skinny bitch in town! What?
又来个新的骨感妹子 如何
Are they clapping?
他们鼓掌了吗
Yes, and it's all for you.
对 都是给你的
Oh! Last dress. Go, go. Have fun. Oh!
压轴礼服 上 上 开心哦
Have fun!
开心点
So... for what it's worth,
说点正经的
I might have gotten a little carried away
我可能在时装周时为了让威廉敏娜有印象
During fashion week trying to impress wilhelmina.
做得有点过火了
But it is so hard being a new editor around here.
但在这里做个新编辑是很难的
Oh, really? What's that like?
真的吗 有多难
It's really--oh. Pfft.
真的
So anyway, I'm sorry.
不管怎么样 我很抱歉
I appreciate the apology.
我就感谢你的道歉
And I shouldn't have stolen your credit.
我不该抢了你的功劳
But I learned from the best.
还有比我更猛的
Wasn't that fabulous, suzuki?
很精彩嘛 铃木
Marisa Rowen--another wilhelmina slater discovery.
玛丽莎·罗温 威廉敏娜·斯莱特又发掘一个新星
Uh, wait till you see what's next.
等着看下一个
The menswear collection-- a "Mode" First.
男士服装展 "风尚"领先
I'm all over it.
我完全拜倒了
Marisa Rowen. I found her.
玛丽莎·罗温 我发现了她
There you are. I just came by to wish you luck.
你在这里 我特意过来祝你好运
Honey, shouldn't you be dressed?
宝贝 你不是该穿表演服吗
Uh, I guess my modeling days are pretty much over.
我看我的模特岁月是彻底结束了
What changed your mind?
什么使你改变想法了
I realized I'm not 25 anymore.
我意识到自己已经不在25岁了
That's good. I knew you when you were 25.
没关系 我知道25岁时的你
You were aimless, arrogant, entitled.
你没有目标 傲慢 摆老资格
Wait, this is helping how?
等等 你是在骂我么
Well, look at you now.
看你现在
You know who you are
你知道自己是谁
And what you want from life.
要从生活里得到什么
You're kind and loyal and loving.
你善良 忠诚 专一
And I'd much rather spend time with this daniel.
我更愿意跟这样的丹尼尔在一起
Thanks, mom.
谢谢妈妈
Just sorry you won't have the thrill
只是可惜你没有机会
Of seeing your son walk down the runway.
看到自己儿子走秀了
Go.
上
Now. Go. Go.
快 上 上
Oh, god! Thank god for you, bobby.
天啊 谢谢你 波比
If you hadn't been there to get everybody out the house...
要不是你及时让大家出去
I don't even want to think about it.
我都不敢想象会怎么样了
Yeah, that was lucky, you know?
对 还是幸运的
But, uh, maybe now you get what you want.
但是 也许现在你得到你想要的了
What?
什么
See, now that the salon burnt down,
既然发廊被烧了
You could probably get the insurance money.
你就可以得到保险索赔了
It's good.
好啊
Mrs. Meade?
米德太太
I'm Tyler Venton, from Stickney, South Dakota.
我是泰勒·温顿 从南达科他州的斯蒂克尼来
I know who you are.
我认识你
That was some tip you left me back in Stickney.
你在斯蒂克尼给我留了个条
I kept wondering why you'd leave so much money.
我一直想知道你为什么给我那么多钱
And when I asked my parents about you,
我向父母问起你
They got all quiet, and so I started thinking that
他们都沉默 我就想
Maybe this has to do with my adoption or something.
也许这跟我被领养有关
And well, uh...
其实
Are you my mother?
你是我妈妈吗
Tyler, I...
泰勒 我
I don't know what to say.
我不知道怎么说
Yes.
对
I've pictured...
我想象过
I've pictured this in my head a million times,
我在脑袋里想像过很多次
and, wow, now that it's here...
现在 就在这里
You must have so many questions,
你肯定有很多问题
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表