剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Touch her.
捧触她
Your relationship with Molly doesn't have to be over.
你和莫丽的爱情还没有结束
I'm...
我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You have to know
我得说
That sounds... Crazy?
这听起来 不可思议对吧
Yeah. Well, maybe it is.
是的 也许
Maybe your friend is right.
你朋友是对的
And you're certainly free to leave.
你要离开 请便
But tonight,
但今晚
When you lay in bed missing Molly,
你躺在床上思念莫丽时
I hope you don't regret
希望你不要后悔
Having given up the possibility of seeing her again.
放弃了和她重逢的机会
Papi! I'm sorry I'm late. Is Larry upset?
爸爸 对不起我迟到了 拉里生气了吗
No. Actually, I think he was relieved.
没有 我觉得他其实松了口气
He was worried he wasn't wearing enough layers.
他担心穿的不够多
Archie drove him home.
阿奇送他回家了
Well, why aren't you inside?
你怎么不进去
I needed a few minutes away from your sister.
我需要离开你姐姐一会儿
Yeah, I think I need a few minutes to myself, too.
我觉得我也需要离开自己一会儿
She's been in such a mood. She won't stop with the...
她还在生气 还想不开
I know, I know. You were ashamed of her.
我理解 你原来以她为耻
I was protecting her!
我那是在保护她
What did I say?
我又说什么了
After much consideration, I must announce
考虑良久 我宣布
That the "Fearless" shoot in the Bahamas
本期巴哈马"无所畏惧"特辑的拍摄
Will be my last.
是我的封山之作
I'm resigning from "Mode"...
我要离开《风尚》
To pursue other options.
另谋它路
Now I know that over the years,
我知道这些年来
The press has had a lot of fun at my expense.
媒体一直拿我大作文章
You've called me the "Meaner Hitler."
你们称我为 希♥特♥勒♥转世
You've said that I was completely bald
说我是秃头
And my wigs were made from orphan hair.
说我的假发都是用孤儿的头发做成的
You've had me sleeping with everyone
你们说我人尽可夫
From Madonna to J.F.K...
从麦当娜到肯尼迪都有暧昧
Only one of which is true.
但其中只有一个是真的
Yes, we've had our fun over the years.
我们这些年来玩得很高兴
But I ask for one thing in return...
但我要求一件事作为回报
That you quote me exactly as I say.
请一字不漏的报导我说的话
"wilhelmina Slater is leaving to pursue other options."
威廉敏娜·斯莱特选择了另一条路
Wilhelmina, what other options?
威廉敏娜 另一条路是什么
So... Betty, I hear from some of the cheerleaders
贝蒂 我听一个拉拉队员说
That we're dating. How serious are we?
我们在约会 我们的关系这么正式了啊
I need to introduce you to my mother?
我是否应介绍你认识我妈妈
Oh, my god. I did not say that, I swear.
老天 我发誓没这样说
I mean, I didn't not say that.
我意思是我不是没有说了
This is really embarrassing.
这太尴尬了
Come on, chipmunk. Don't worry about it.
没事 花栗鼠 别担心
Kids say stuff. So what?
小孩子们爱传谣言 那又怎么样
Look, when's our next lesson?
下次什么时候上课
Bobby, I don't...
波比
I don't think we should do any more lessons.
我觉得我不应该继续学了
Why? Sweetie, you need more practice.
为什么 宝贝 你需要多练习
Yeah... It wasn't really ever about the driving.
是的 其实我不是真的想学车
I just wanted an excuse to hang out with you.
我只是找个借口和你在一起
Get out of here. What do you mean?
直说吧 你什么意思
I guess I just wanted to...
我只是想成为那种
Be the kind of girl who could date a guy like you.
能和你这样的人约会的女孩
What do you mean, a guy like me?
什么叫像我这样的人
I don't even know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
In my family, you know, I'm a wuss.
在我的家人眼里 我是个废物
No! come on, you're cool!
不是的 你很酷
I had the biggest crush on you when I was a kid.
我小时候最喜欢的就是你
Yeah. Yeah, you did.
是啊 没错
Wait, you knew? Yeah, I knew. I mean,
什么 你知道 我知道
Come on, you were always around.
你一直在我们周围
If you'd have given Hilda and me five minutes alone,
要是你给了我和希尔达哪怕5分钟时间独处
I'd have been Justin's father. Yeah, that's what Hilda said.
我就是贾斯廷的爸爸了 希尔达也这么说的
I just remember,
我还记得
All I ever wanted was to kiss you in the hallway,
我当初唯一想要的 就是你能在走廊里吻我
Like you kissed all your girlfriends.
像和你所有的女朋友那样
We're in a hallway...
我们现在就在走廊里
No.
不用了
Thank you, but...
谢谢你
I'm okay.
我没事的
All right.
好的
I'll see you around, Betty.
拜拜了 贝蒂
Wait.
等一下
That was sweet.
这很可爱
Listen to me,
听我说
Don't worry about anybody putting you in a box.
别去在意那些把你归类的人
You were the weirdest kid I knew, ever.
你是我认识的最奇怪的小孩
Okay, and you still are a little bit.
现在的你也还有一点
And that's a good thing.
这样真的很好
You understand?
明白吗
Shamans in south America have used this tea for centuries.
南美的萨满巫师几个世纪以来都用这种茶
It enables them to become intermediaries
这能让他们成为媒介
Between the spirit world and our world.
把我们的世界和冥界连接在一起
Oh, that's nasty.
真难喝
Try it with a squeeze of lemon. It really helps.
加点柠檬汁试试 会好点的
Hilda, what's wrong?
希尔达 怎么了
Nothing's wrong, Betty.
没怎么 贝蒂
You wanna make out with bobby in the hallway, go ahead.
你想和波比在走廊里亲热 那就去吧
Guess that's who you are now, right? Don't worry, Hilda.
你现在跟他在一起了 别担心 希尔达
I'm still exactly who you want me to be.
我还是你想让我成为的那个人
I will always be your less attractive, less cool,
我永远会是你那个没魅力 没水准
Geeky little sister, so no need to get jealous.
神经兮兮的妹妹 没必要嫉妒我
What are you talking about? I'm not jealous.
你说什么呢 我没有嫉妒
Well, you're certainly acting that way, which is stupid,
你表现得很像 也很蠢
Because I may have just kissed Bobby,
因为虽然我刚刚吻了波比
But all he ever talks about is you.
但他说的全都是你的事
I gotta get inside.
我要进去了
The--the ceremony's about to start.
典礼要开始了
Ooh, I'm sensing tension between the sisters Suarez.
我闻到了苏亚雷斯姐妹之间的火♥药♥味
Or as your people call it, la pasion.
或者用你们的说法 怒火[西语]
It's nothing. Ava?
没事的 艾娃
Why aren't you practicing?
你怎么没在练习
Your high vs are too low, and your low vs are too high.
你的斜上举和向下45度都不到位
And I won't even bring up your "candlestick."
更不要说你的向前平举了
I feel bad about Justin. Justin? Why?
我觉得很对不起贾斯廷 贾斯廷 怎么了
I really like him. It wasn't my idea.
我很喜欢他 那不是我的主意
What? What wasn't your idea?
什么 什么不是你的主意
And this year's homecoming king is...
今年舞会国王是
Brandon Floyd!
布兰登·弗洛伊德
Yeah, Brandon!
太棒了 布兰登
We're leaving? Why? We gotta go right now.
我们得走了 为什么 我们马上走
I'll explain later. We just gotta go now.
等一会再解释 我们现在就走
And this year's homecoming queen
今年舞会皇后是
Is...
是
Justin Suarez!
贾斯廷·苏亚雷斯
I'm gonna sue this school. Come on,
我要控告这所学校 走吧
Son. Let's go home. Come on.
我们回家 走吧
Justin, let's just go. Come on.
贾斯廷 走吧
Come on, sweetie pie. Get over there.
快点啊 小甜心 快过来
Justin, you can't go up there.
贾斯廷 你不能上台去
It's okay.
没关系
Oh, my god. He's gonna go for it.
天啊 他真的去了
What am I gonna do? I gotta do something.
我该怎么办 我总得做点什么
You can't always protect him, mija.
你不能一直保护她的 宝贝
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表