剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
我们做到了
We did it.
它们喜欢你
They like you.
现在 你想谈什么呢
Now what did you want to talk about?
这些是给你的
These are for you.
还有这个
And here you go.
我的天哪 奥莉维亚
Oh, my god. Olivia?
我以为她已经死了
I thought she was dead.
没有 她还活着 而且光彩照人
Nope, she's alive, and a very fascinating woman
还会为你的专题制♥作♥完美的首饰
Who would make a wonderful subject for your feature.
你想要什么
What do you want?
没什么
Nothing.
你想要偷走我的创意吗
Are you trying to steal my story?
没有 我只是想要帮忙 要不要随你
No, I was trying to help. Take it or leave it.
该死的
Shoot.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝蒂
Betty.
你做的松饼真的很好吃
Those muffins you made were really good.
你好啊
Hello!
嗨 你还好吗
Hi. There you are.
啊 贝蒂的小妹妹
Ah! Betty's younger sister.
噢 好吧 谢谢你那么说
Oh, oh. Well, thank you for the part of that
过奖 过奖
That complimented me,
但是小心点
But watch it for the part
你同时也贬低了我妹妹 明白吗
That slammed my sister. Yeah?
听着 我来是想谢谢你
Listen, I came here to thank you
-昨天帮贾斯廷那衬衫的事 -那没什么
- For helping Justin out with the shirt yesterday. - Oh.
但是我想把钱还给你 行吧
Yeah, but I want to pay you for it, all right?
行 一共400刀
Okay. It was $400.
什么
What?
是不要钱的
It was free.
我打电♥话♥给设计师
I called the design house,
说是乔纳斯兄弟中的一个
Told them it was a Jonas.
他们马上就送了一件过来 把钱收起来吧
They sent one right over. Keep your money.
噢 那很好嘛 你知道
Oh... That's good, because, you know,
钱夹太紧了 太难拿钱出来了
This check bond is so hard.
不管怎么说还是要谢谢你帮贾斯廷解围
Anyway, thank you so much for helping Justin out.
噢 没什么
Oh, yeah.
毕竟他也不容易 还是个孩子
Well, it's hard for a kid when
还要受人欺负
He gets pushed around like that.
是呀 等一下 你说什么
Yeah. Wait. What did you say?
等一下 你刚说什么
Wait. What did you say?
有人欺负我儿子
Someone's pushing my son around?
不是 不是
No. No.
好吧 很明显他不想让你知道
Okay, obviously, he didn't want you to know about it,
所以你要假装我没有告诉你
So you have to pretend like I didn't tell you.
我才不会假装
I'm not pretending anything.
如果有人欺负我儿子 我必须知道
If someone is pushing my son around, I need to know.
为什么他要骗我
Why--why did he lie to me?
呃 因为你是他妈妈
Uh, well, because you're his mother.
以我的经验来说
And I speak from experience-- It is really hard for a boy
男生要向妈妈承认这种事是挺困难的
To admit something like that to his mother.
贾斯廷不会
No, not Justin.
我们的关系是像这样
We are like this.
看得出来
Clearly.
听着 下次他再跟你说有人欺负他
the next time he comes to you with something like this,
我希望你能把他直接送回家交给我
I would appreciate it if you sent him right home to me.
但是
But...
这不是请求
I'm not asking.
好的 但是
Okay. But--mm
谢谢你请我跟你一起吃中饭
Thanks for inviting me to have lunch with you.
真高兴有人聊天
It feels so good to have someone to talk to.
相信我 我也这么觉得
Trust me. I feel the same way.
这个礼拜太痛苦了
It's been a rough week.
我还记得去年所有人都说
Remember last year when everyone was like,
"变革 万岁 奥巴马 变革"
"Change, yay. Obama. Change"?
今年 变得烂透了
This year, change sucks.
贾斯廷 我知道你的高中生活不好过
Justin, I am so sorry that high school's been rough.
相信我 我绝对明白那是什么滋味
Trust me. I know exactly what that feels like.
我希望我能做点什么
I wish I could do something to help.
你开玩笑吗 你已经做了
Are you kidding? You're already doing it.
我进来的时候看到了海蒂·克拉姆
I saw Heidi Klum on the way in.
那个其实是莫妮卡
Oh, actually, that was Monica--
别毁了我的兴致 那个是海蒂·克拉姆
Don't ruin my moment. It was Heidi Klum.
海蒂看起美极了
Heidi looks amazing.
你能相信她已经有三个孩子了吗
Can you believe she's had three children?
我知道
I know.
嘿 我们几个人坐在那边
Hey. Some of us are eating over there.
要不要一起
Come join if you want.
那个是梅根吗
Is that Meg-an?
是米根 没错
Mee-gan, yeah.
但是我会和你一起吃午餐的
But I'm having lunch with you.
你在开玩笑吗 还是你太蠢了
Are you kidding? You're so stupid.
为什么不去和她们一起吃
Why would you not go eat with them?
她们才是受欢迎的那群人
They're the popular table,
而且你不会收到第二次邀请了
And you won't get a second invite.
贾斯廷 我不会抛弃你的
Justin, I am not abandoning you.
那我抛弃你好了 拜拜
Well, then I'm abandoning you. Bye.
嗨 马克 你干吗去
Hey, Marc. what are you up to?
她还在这里吗
Is she still here?
这不是一个考验吗
Is this a... test?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我只是想问你要不要去吃点午饭什么的
I want to see if you want to go grab lunch or something.
首先 我昨天晚上吃的薯条
Well, first of all, I had fries last night,
所以我今天不能吃午饭了
So there'll be no lunch today,
第二 你妈妈刚刚吓得我魂都没了
And 2nd, tu mama just scared the "hey-soos" out of me.
我妈 你在说什么
My mother? what are you talking about?
她刚来过了 还命令我
She was just here, and she was very clear
不能再和你说话了
About me not talking to you.
很抱歉
So I'm sorry.
也许你不应该再来这边转了
You probably shouldn't come around anymore.
再见咯
Hasta luego.
第一次见你的时候 我没觉得我会喜欢你
When you first showed up, I didn't think I would like you.
我大概能猜到
yeah, I could kinda tell.
我以为你得到这份工作是特殊照顾
I just thought you'd gotten the job as a courtesy
因为你是丹尼尔的助理
Because you were Daniel's assistant,
而不是因为你有才华
Not because you were talented.
噢 好吧
Oh. wow. okay.
我对待编辑这份工作很认真
Look, I take the title "editor" pretty seriously,
但是我看得出来你也是
But I can see, you do, too.
谢谢 米根
Hmm. Thanks, Megan.
嗨 小腰精们 还有贝蒂
Hey, skinny bitches... and betty.
在会议室召开紧急会议
Emergency meeting in the conference room,
动作麻利 行动起来 快快快 所有部门
Fire in the hole, chippity chop chop chop--All departments.
等一下 阿曼达 什么事
Wait. Amanda, what?
丹尼尔回来了
Daniel's back.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
谢谢你们提前结束午餐时间
Thank you so much for cutting your lunches short.
我很感激你们在我不在的时候
I appreciate all the hard work
也努力工作
you've been doing while I've been gone,
现在我回来了 不幸的是
but I'm back now, and unfortunately,
你们一些做事的方法我不喜欢
There are some things going on that I just don't like.
首先 昆虫珠宝的专题
First of all, the feature piece on insect jewelry--
最先是贝蒂的主意
It was a pitch started from betty.
但是却被交给了米根
It was taken away from her and given to Megan.
我知道你是刚来的 马特
I know you're new here, Matt,
但是我们不是这样做事情
But that's not the way we do things.
所以专题还给贝蒂做 即刻生效
So effective immediately, the story goes back to Betty.
抱歉 米根
Sorry, Megan.
你必须自己想一个新点子
You have to come up With some ideas of your own.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表