剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Okay, everybody calm down.
大家都冷静
Why don't you come over here, eat some more dip
为什么不过来坐下 吃点蘸酱饼干
And we can all just talk a little?
我们可以多聊聊
Look, guys, I'm sorry.
听着各位 很抱歉
I don't know why she thought
我不知道她为什么认为
It was a good idea to bring you all here
把你们叫来是个好主意
But I can't do this, so bye.
我实在应付不来 再见
Okay, this is what we're gonna do...
好吧 接下来我们要做的是
We're just gonna go to a couple bars,
一起去几家酒吧
Maybe see who's cruising the high line.
看看谁现在正在猎艳
Amanda, just give it up!
阿曼达 别折腾了
Wait, wait, wait, Betty.
等等 等等 贝蒂
She wasn't that big anyway.
其实她还不是很胖
Mrs. Meade?
米德夫人
Betty, I need your help.
贝蒂 我需要你的帮助
All right, Marc. tell me what we are doing here.
行了 马克 告诉我为什么来这儿
Well, it turns out your dirty p.i. is of the corrupt,
你那个私♥人♥侦♥探♥很堕落
B-grade, bridge-and-tunnel variety,
他绝对是下等的土包子类型
And somehow got himself married off
他不知怎么的和一个极其富有的
To a hoagie franchise heiress.
女继承人结了婚
He has hoagie money?
他有很多钱吗
Mm-hmm. What's, uh, what's he blackmailing me for?
为什么 那他到底为什么勒索我
Well, Princess Lunchmeat keeps him on a very short leash
午餐肉公主用皮带把他拴住了
So she wouldn't appreciate photos
她不希望我们拍
Of her keeping him on an even shorter leash.
她用皮带绑住他的照片
Who the hell are you?
你们是谁
We're looking for Castelar.
我们在找卡斯特拉
He's in there.
他在里面
I'll take it from here.
后面的事我接手了
She may want this.
她也许想要这个
Hey, Natalie?
嘿 娜塔丽
Where's Daniel? I really need to talk to him.
丹尼尔去哪了 我得和他谈谈
Uh, he should be back any minute,
他马上就回来
But, uh, we're leaving for a group meeting,
不过 我们要去参加互助组的讨论会
So I doubt he'll have time to talk.
我想他可能没时间和你谈
Well, he'll have to make time. this is pretty important.
他必须得腾出时间 这事儿很重要
So is this meeting.
讨论会也重要
Daniel, hey. uh, look, um,
丹尼尔 听着
I just got off the phone with your mom.
我刚刚和你妈妈通过电♥话♥
I think you should talk to her. She's really upset.
我想你得和她谈谈 她很不安
she called you. Of course. Look, uh...
她给你打电♥话♥了 当然
I don't know why she's trying to involve you,
我不知道她为什么想把你搅进来
But I'd really rather not talk about it right now. Daniel.
但现在我实在不想谈这个 丹尼尔
Your mother's really hurting.
你妈妈现在很难过
I think she just wants you to hear her out.
她只是想让你听听她解释
No offense, but maybe we should
无意冒犯 但也许我们应该
Just let Daniel work out his own problems.
让丹尼尔自己处理自己的事情
Um, no offense, but maybe you should just butt out
我也无意冒犯 但也许你应该少管
And let Daniel answer for himself, okay?
让丹尼尔自己回答 行吗
Betty, you're being incredibly rude.
贝蒂 你太无礼了
Natalie's just trying to help me. She's my friend.
娜塔丽只是想帮我 她是我朋友
Yeah, so are we.
我们也是朋友
Daniel, your mom needs you right now. But, no.
丹尼尔 你妈妈现在需要你 可是不行
Instead you're listening to your new friend Natalie?
你现在听你新朋友娜塔丽的话了
Is this like when I asked you to go to the party
我邀请你和我一起参加聚会
'cause I can't stand to be there alone with matt,
因为我没法独自面对马特
And, no, you're taking your new friend Natalie?
可是不行 你要带新朋友娜塔丽去
Okay, stop it.
行了 别说了
I don't know what's going on with you.
我不知道你到底是怎么了
I don't need this drama in my life, okay?
我不希望生活里充满各种烂事儿 行吗
That was really brave.
你刚才很勇敢
Bite me, baby. Oh, yeah.
咬我吧 宝贝儿
I hope you're enjoying this.
愿你爽歪歪
Oh, yeah, baby, Yeah.
太爽了 宝贝儿
This is a different class of shoe than you're used to,
这和你过去用的鞋子不是一种类型
Detective. Smile!
大侦探 笑一个
Hey! Who the hell are you?
嘿 你们是谁
Who the hell are you? You're not Castelar.
你又是谁 你不是卡斯特拉
Yes, I am. no. I mean, no, no, no, I'm not.
我是 不 不 不 我不是
Oh, hell! Did my wife send you?
妈的 是我妻子派你们来的吗
Aw. Oh, no.
噢 不是吧
Marc, this is not the man who's blackmailing me.
马克 这不是勒索我的那个人
But this is detective Castelar.
但他确实是卡斯特拉侦探
Oh, damn it!
哦 可恶
Of course he didn't use his real name.
他当然不会用自己的真名字
He stole this man's identity
他盗用了这人的身份
'cause he knew I'd try something like this.
因为他知道我会查他
I should've seen it coming.
我应该预料到的
So who's blackmailing you?
那到底是谁勒索你
Been looking for you.
我一直在找你
You were so good with your mother this morning.
你今天早上在你妈面前演得真像
I almost believed you actually killed me.
我差点以为你真的杀了我
Thank you. I know she has the money,
谢谢夸奖 我知道她有钱
Yet she still refused to pay you.
不过她依然拒绝付钱给你
We've got to amp this up
我们得搞的狠点
Give her a reason to pay.
找个别的理由勒索
Jonathan, trust me.
强森 相信我
I know just how to play her.
我知道该怎么耍她
What do you want, amanda?
你想怎样 阿曼达
Betty, please don't hang up.
贝蒂 别挂电♥话♥
I feel so bad about what happened. yeah, so do i.
之前的事 我觉得糟透了 我也是
I just thought you'd have a better chance
如果把你的要求
At a love connection
做成广♥告♥
If we placed an ad for your special needs.
相亲时就更容易成功
Please don't be mad at me. I'm not mad.
请不要生我的气 我不是生气
I know that in your own warped,
我了解你只是以扭曲
Potentially life-threatening way,
威胁恐吓的方式
You're just trying to be a good friend.
试着成为好朋友
Yeah. totally.
没错 绝对
Hey, that guy Andy left his number
安迪那家伙留了电♥话♥
If you want to give him a call.
你愿意打给他吗
I'm not interested. i decided i'm not going.
没兴趣 我决定不去了
Really? Mmhmm. look, i gotta go.
真的 嗯 挂了
I'll talk to you later.
稍后打给你
Ahem! what do you mean, you're not going to the party?
什么 你真的不去那个舞会了
Hilda, it's fine.
希尔达 我没事
It's not like anyone's gonna miss me anyway.
没人会想我
Daniel's off with his new best friend Natalie and...
丹尼尔邀请了他的新知己 然后
And, and, and, what, betty?
然后什么 贝蒂
And, yes, hilda, Matt is still going with someone else,
马特邀请了其他人
And it still sucks. i can't just walk in there alone.
真是太糟了 我不能独自一人去
Yes, you can.
你可以的
It's so Julia Roberts from "my best friend's wedding."
就像“我最好朋友的婚礼”中的朱莉娅.罗伯茨
I love that for you.
我真是爱死了
Betty, why are you holding on so hard to Matt?
贝蒂 为什么还放不下马特
He has clearly moved on. Why don't you? I don't know.
他已经放下了 你呢 我不知道
It's just, everything's changing so fast.
一切变得太快
Things are weird with Daniel at work,
和丹尼尔工作很奇怪
And I just really thought that Matt and I could have a future.
我原以为马特和我还有戏
I just wish one thing could stay the same.
我只期望一切别变得那么快
Well, we're not going anywhere.
我们哪里都不会去
So can't that be enough for you for a while?
这会让你好点吗
No. Unhunh!
不会 你这家伙
What am i doing?
我在干什么
I've worked too hard to let someone else stop me
我工作很努力
From having fun at this party--
谁也不能阻止我享受这场派对
A party i was invited to.
我接受邀请的派对
There you go! So what if i'm alone?
没错 没舞伴又怎样
Yeah, who cares? I deserve this, and i'm going.
谁在乎呢 我值得拥有 我要去
Oh... i forgot to get a dress.
我没有晚礼服
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表