剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Who knows why you do anything, lady?
谁知道你要做什么 小姐
That's why we love you, just as you are--
那就是为什么我们爱你 保持本色
Brown and complicated.
棕色 又复杂
My first client's here. Kiss for good luck?
我的第一个客户来了 亲个
You're so withholding.
你太拘谨了
Good news.
好消息
Your mother loves the crochet kit I sent.
你妈妈喜欢我送的刺绣
She's making me a sweater...
她给我织了件毛衣
And it'll be perfect for the fall. Mm, thanks.
秋天穿不错 谢谢
I'm going to "Mode" Today.
我今天要去《风尚》
I'm gonna tell Claire Meade
我要告诉克莱尔·米德
that I want my shares of that company.
我要得到我的公♥司♥股份
When I think of the poverty you grew up in,
我一想到你长大这些年失去的财富
It just--it breaks my heart.
我的心都碎了
But, Tyler, can--can I say something?
但是 泰勒 我 我能说点什么吗
A-anything.
紧管说
Wilhelmina, you're the only person I trust anymore.
威廉敏娜 你是我唯一信任的人
Well, Tyler, that means the world to me.
泰勒 那是我的荣幸
It's just th--
只是
Being around the Meades cost you your sobriety.
在米德一家周围不利于你戒酒瘾
And, uh, with the shares,
再加上股份
You will be tied to them indefinitely.
你铁定跟他们绑在一起了
Well, can't I sell them?
我不能卖♥♥了吗
Well, I-I assume so, but in--in this climate,
也许吧 但是现在这么不景气
It's gonna be hard to find a buyer. Well, I don't want that!
找个买♥♥家很难 我不要股份
I just wanna get my money and go home.
我只想拿到我的钱回家
Okay, okay. Well, let's think about this.
好 好 让我们想想办法
There's always a solution.
总有解决的办法
I suppose I could buy your shares.
我想我可以买♥♥你的股份
I mean, I'mI'm used to dealing with the Meades. You'd do that?
我曾经和米德集团打过交道 你愿意吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
A few more shares doesn't mean a thing to me.
一点点股份对我来说不算什么
And I want a commitment not to drink today.
我要你今天保证不喝酒
I won't.
我不喝
Good.
很好
I'm taking temptation away.
我来把诱惑品拿走
So you drunk dialed henry? Why would you do that?
你喝醉了以后打电♥话♥给亨利 你干吗那么做
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, it must mean something if you drunk dialed him.
你喝醉了以后会打电♥话♥给他 肯定是有什么
Well, come on. I mean, you've drunk dialed me before.
行了吧 你喝醉了还给我打过电♥话♥
"Betty, I'm locked out." "Betty, I can't find my phone."
贝蒂 我忘带钥匙了 贝蒂 我找不到电♥话♥了
"Betty, is my hair thinning?"
贝蒂 我是不是脱发了
Okay, that never happened,
停 我从来没有说过那句
Because my hair is not getting thin.
我才不会脱发
The problem now is that henry is on a plane,
现在的问题是亨利已经上了飞机
And he thinks that he's coming to hilda's wedding with me.
他以为他要和我一起参加希尔达的婚礼
Are you uninviting me?
你是要我不要去吗
Because I canceled plans.
我已经推掉了其他约会
No, no. No. Hilda wants you to be there.
不是的 希尔达也希望你去
You could bring trista.
你可以带上特丽丝塔
I thought, uh, trista made me dumb. But you like that.
不是说特丽丝塔会把我变傻 但是你喜欢
Come on, daniel. Why are you being like this?
行了 丹尼尔 你干吗这样
I'm not being anything. It's fine. I'll bring trisa.
我没怎么啊 没事 我带特丽丝塔去
I'll just make sure and powder my head.
我会确保头上撒了粉
I wouldn't want the pictures to blind anyone. Thank you.
免得照片太过耀眼 谢谢
Okay, hilda, so it's settled.
好了 希尔达 都定下来了
I am going to the wedding with henry,
我和亨利一起参加婚礼
Which is really weird,
虽然感觉很奇怪
And daniel is going with trista, which is...
丹尼尔和特丽丝塔一起去
Well, it is what it is. Anyway, call me when you get this.
也就那样了 总之 收到留言打给我
God, I don't know how this day could get any more complicated.
天哪 我不知道今天还能不能再乱一点
Sorry. Mr. Dunne. Hi. What are you doing here?
抱歉 邓先生 你好 您在这里做什么
And why aren't you in london?
怎么没在伦敦
I'm here to see you.
我来见你的
You have exactly the right voice for a new magazine I'm starting,
我新发行了一本杂♥志♥ 而你是最合适的人选
A sort of younger person's "New yorker."
年轻版的《纽约客》
Oh, my god.
天哪
Really?
真的吗
I think my voice would be perfect for that.
我想我确实很适合
yes, I love your shrill american enthusiasm.
没错 我很喜欢你的美式热情
so, uh, what, you, um,
那么
You want me to contribute to your new magazine?
你是想让我为你的新杂♥志♥写稿吗
No. I want you to help me run it...
我希望你来帮我经营它
In london.
在伦敦上班
He is leaving on sunday.
他周日就要走了
And he wants an answer by then.
他想在那之前收到答复
Wow. Henry's in town...
亨利来了
You got a new job offer-- you're having quite a day.
你有了新工作邀请 今天过的真不错
I am getting married in three days.
我三天后就要结婚了
I swear to god, if you upstage me,
我向老天发誓 要是你放我鸽子
I will stab you in the heart. Hilda, comon.
我一刀捅在你心脏上 希尔达 够了
Eat something already, please. You're scaring me.
求你吃点东西 你要吓到我了
Besides, I know I'm not taking the job.
而且 我知道我不会要那份工作的
It's less money, and it's in london.
挣的钱少 而且在伦敦
Whatever makes you happy. I gotta go.
随你高兴 我走了
I got a thousand things to do, and justin is no help.
还有八百件事要做 而且贾斯廷也不帮我
He's always off with that austin kid.
老是跑去和奥斯汀玩
Well, you know, he's got a new friend and...
他有了新朋友嘛
Okay, I just want to get a feel for your colors
好吧 在我们去商店
Before we hit the store
再增加上一笔还不起的卡债之前
And start racking up credit card debt.
我要先看看什么颜色适合你
I love shopping more than my own grandmother. Oh, please.
我爱购物胜过我亲奶奶 拜托
I skipped my nana's funeral to go to the mall.
我没去参加我奶奶的葬礼 就为了去商场
I can see that we need to stay away
看起来我们要避开所有的
From anything in the salmon family,
橘红色系
Mostly because I hate salmon.
主要是因为我讨厌橘红色
I hate salmon, too. I hate all fish colors.
我也讨厌橘红色 所有鱼肉的颜色我都讨厌
me, too. You know, there was something about you
我也是 你身上有什么东西
That I automatically liked,
让我不由自主地就喜欢
and that is not a come-on,
但是不是男女之间的那种
Because you are st too old and too gay for me.
你对我来说太老太基情了
There's nothing I like more than a backhanded compliment.
我最喜欢带讽刺的夸奖了
Me, too.
我也是
Okay, we are, like, the same woman.
我们简直就是同一种女人
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你跟我想的一样吗
I'm totally setting you up with my best friend marc.
我要撮合你和我的死党马克
Well, I wasn't thinking that, but I totally am now.
我刚才想的不是那个 但是现在满脑子都是
How weird is that? It's eerie.
这有多诡异 太吓人了
I'm not surprised you got offered
你收到伦敦那份工作的邀请
that job in london.
我一点也不吃惊
Your blog is amazing. Thanks.
你的博客棒极了 谢谢
and it doesn't hurt
而且你有一点英国腔
That you have a slight british accent now.
也没什么不好
I do not. There it is. I do not.
我没有 这不就是 "我没有"
say "Crumpet." Say "Crumpet." Stop. No. No!
说"煎饼" 说"煎饼" 停下 别说了
Come on. You had it on the message that you left me.
说吧 你给我的留言上都说了
Yeah.
那个
Oh, about that message,
那条留言
Um, I'm sorry.
对不起
I am really glad you're coming to hilda's wedding.
我很高兴你来参加希尔达的婚礼
I was just...
我只是
A little nervous about what you might read into it.
有点担心你会过度理解那条留言
Right. That...
这个
That you might be opening something back up?
不是你可能会和我重燃旧情
Yeah.
对
Exactly.
没错
It's just--it was so complicated before
之前 我们之间那么复杂
And had so many obstacles and...
那么多阻碍
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表