剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
She seems happy. I don't ask.
我看起来挺高兴的 我没问
Again, I'm sorry.
对不起
Let's just dash out before she comes back.
在她回来之前我们赶紧先冲出去吧
Fine. I'll find some other queen to buy me a drink.
没问题 我会找其他人请我喝酒
Oh, my god.
天哪
Betty met someone in the lobby.
贝蒂居然和一个人在大厅里勾搭上了
You should totally start hanging out here.
你真该到这来看看
Why would that make you sad?
那怎么会让你不开心
Okay, hopefully she's not coming back.
希望她不会再回来了
I think we'rsafer back here.
我想我们在后面这待着会更安全
All right,
好吧
Here are all the bridal issues I could find.
我能找到的新娘用的东西都在这了
Okay, so tell me,
告诉我
Does this say engagement party
这是订婚派对
Or... dead hooker under a bridge?
还是死在桥下的妓♥女♥
Does she have to be a dead hooker?
难道她就一定要做死妓♥女♥
Could she just be a live hooker?
她就不能好好活着吗
Can you just answer me?
你就不能直接回答我吗
Bobby's cousin is coming over, and she's a hooker.
波比的堂妹今天要来 她是妓♥女♥
I don't want her to think I'm making fun, you know.
我不想让她觉得我嘲笑她
Then keep looking.
那你继续找
Aw. Oh, let me guess.
让我猜猜是谁发信息来了
We're taking the path train out to new jersey tonight
我们今天晚上准备坐通勤车出新泽西
To go to this out-of-the-way argentinean restaurant.
去那个偏僻的阿根廷餐馆
That's cute, right? That is cute.
很贴心是吧 是很贴心
I still n't believe he's actually into me.
我还是没法相信他真的喜欢我
Why? Because he's an award-winning playwright?
为什么 就因为他是个得过奖的剧作家吗
Listen, you wrote a play, too.
你也写过话剧
Second grade. You remember?
二年级的时候 记得吗
"The bumblebee that needed glasses."
戴眼镜的大黄蜂
That thing broke my heart.
那个话剧看得我心都碎了
Anyway, the point is, you are worth it.
无论如何 重点就是 你值得他喜欢
Believe it now.
你要坚信
Your child is calling. Hi, Justin!
你儿子的电♥话♥ 贾斯汀
Hi, sweetie.
喂 宝贝
Mom, where the hell are the cloth napkins?
妈妈 那些该死的餐巾布跑到哪里去了
Oh, whoa. What's with the word "Hell"?
干嘛要用该死的这个词
Well, lily's coming over to watch a movie,
莉莉正在来我们家看电影的路上
And it's our first time alone,
这是我们第一次独处
And I can't very well serve her popcorn with paper towels,
我给她爆米花不给纸巾会很不周到的
Can I? Well, actually you can, but
是吧 可以的 但是
Oh, god. She's here. Forget it.
天呐 她来了 不说了
Hey, where's your TV? I'll set up the movie. Oh, it's in there.
你电视在哪 我去放电影 那儿
She invited me. I guess she wanted me here, too.
是她邀请的我 我想她希望我也来的
Or maybe she felt sorry for you, -'cause you were left out.
也许她为你落单心有愧疚
Or maybe she likes me better.
也许她更喜欢我
Or maybe you need a breath mint.
也许你需要含颗薄荷清新口气
Guys, which "Romeo & juliet"-- Zeffirelli or Luhrmann?
《罗密欧朱丽叶》 泽菲雷里的还是鲁尔曼的
Luhrmann. Luhrmann.
鲁尔曼的 鲁尔曼的
Welcome.
欢迎啦
Everyone.
每一个人
You know, I have to admit,
我得承认
All this sneaking around has been kind of fun.
偷偷摸摸地也很有趣
Yeah. Oh, I almost forgot.
是呀 差点忘了
My orthodontist's card.
我的牙齿矫正卡
Cute.
太可爱了
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Daniel, I know what this looks like,
丹尼尔 我知道这有点怪
But I can explain.
但我可以解释
I think I can put two and two together.
我觉得我应该可以联想到的
You begged me to let you do a story on a hot new playwright.
你求我让你采访炙手可热的新戏剧作家
I finally agreed to an objective profile,
我同意你写一篇客观的采访
And now I discover you're actually dating him.
却发现你在和他约会
In my defense... I have no defense.
我想说 我没有什么可说的了
I don't even know what to say to you.
我对你彻底无语了
You could lose your journalism license.
你会因此丢了你的记者证
Oh, no! My journalism license?
不会吧 我的记者证吗
What?
什么
Daniel! You are so cute when you're mortified.
丹尼尔 你羞羞答答的时候很可爱
You have no idea how stressed out
你根本不了解我为了
I've been trying to keep this a secret from you.
不让你知道这个有多紧张
You're actually worried what I think?
你顾忌我的想法吗
Betty, I'm here because I'm fooling around with my assistant.
贝蒂 我到这里是和我的助手乱搞
So my point was, I'm not one to pass judgment on anyone.
我认为 我没有权利评论别人的私生活
Just give me a little heads-up next time.
下次先知会我一声
I think I'm gonna say no to dinner with Tyler.
我觉得我不会和泰勒共进晚餐的
I've got this thing with Daniel,
我从丹尼尔那拿到的这个
And aren't there state laws against going
哪个州的法律会不允许
from one brother to another?
和兄弟轮流约会呢
Probably in Texas.
得克萨斯州
You're not allowed to do anything there.
你在那什么都不允许做
Maybe I'll just have coffee with Tyler.
也许我会和泰勒一起喝杯咖啡
He's so nice, and I think I'm a little bit smarter than he is.
他人很好 但我觉得我比他还要聪明一点
You have no idea how good that feels.
你根本不知道那样的感觉有多美妙
I do.
我知道的
Mandy, look, what you have with Daniel
曼迪 你和丹尼尔在一起
is casual and fun,
是随意 有趣的
But with Tyler... you don't know what that is.
但是和泰勒 你也不知道那是什么
So you have to ask yourself,
所以你得扪心自问
are you happy with what you've got
你满足现在的生活了吗
or do you want the possibility of something more?
还是你还有渴求
No.
不会吧
Not you two.
又是你们俩
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm Wilhelmina Slater's doctor,
我是威廉敏娜·斯莱特的医生
and I can't have you two bringing her any more work.
我不准你们俩再让她工作了
If she doesn get some rest, she'll never heal.
如果她得不到足够多的休息 她不会康复的
But, dr. So-and-so,
但是 某某医生
we don't have the power to stop her. Try.
我们没有权利阻止她 试试
Otherwise you'll be visiting her here for a very long time.
否则你们还要一直来看她
What are we supposed to do, kill her?
那我们该怎么办 杀了她吗
We can't.
我们不能
She'll only grow stronger.
她只会变得更强大
Where the hell have you been?
你们到底去哪儿了
We got held up by Dr. Who's-it.
我们被那个医生拦住了
He's really worried out you.
他真的很担心你
That fool. He couldn't find his ass with both hands
愚蠢的家伙 如果我不提醒他
if I spotted him a cheek.
他都分不清东西南北的
So let's get to work.
我们开工吧
Okay. Well, here's this.
好的 这里
Distract her.
转移她的注意力
Excuse me, Wilhelmina.
威廉敏娜 打扰一下
I have a very important question to ask you.
我向你请教一个很严重的问题
Yes?
是什么
Which of these is the cabbage patch
哪一个是椰菜娃娃
And which is the prep?
哪一个是拉拉队女孩
"A"...
是这个
Or "B"?
还是这个
What is she doing?
她在干嘛
And what are you doing?! I'm saving you from yourself.
你在干嘛 我在救你的命
You idiot! No! Ow, ow. Ow!
你个蠢货
When I wake up, I swear to god,
我发誓 一旦我醒来
I'm gonna hach you down,
我就要封♥杀♥你
And... hug you. Ohh.
还要 拥抱你
Oh, I forgot. She always does that when she first falls asleep.
差点忘了 她一睡着就会这样
Mandy? I peed a little.
曼迪 我吓得尿裤子了
Oh, it's okay. I won't tell anyone.
没事的 我不会说出去的
Hey, I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
I was surprised you wanted to meet me here.
我很惊讶你愿意在这里见我
I wanted to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表