剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
让开点 傻子 我出去不了了
Outta my way, you freaks. I can't get out.
好了吧 看来都出不去了
Yeah, well, apparently, none of us can
弗莱蒙特先生刚说我们都被困在这楼里了
cause mr. fremont just said we're trapped in the building.
天 那个门
Oh, my god. the door.
为什么啊 贝蒂
Why, betty?
怎么偏偏就是今天你要给前门
Why today of all days did you have to have
安个电子锁呢
An electrical lock installed on our front door?
抱歉哦
I'm sorry.
我也不知道会这样的
I had no idea something like this could happen.
看来天要绝我啊
It's like I'm destined for failure.
认命算了
I just have to accept the fact
一辈子都要做个助理了
That I'm gonna be an assistant for the rest of my life.
得了 马克 别这样
Oh, come on, marc. don't talk like that.
搞不好 威廉敏娜会让步的
Look... wilhelmina has to make a concession.
停电了
It's a blackout!
她不会的
No, she doesn't.
她就爱在这种天灾人祸的时候工作
She loves working during natural disasters.
她肯定在那
She's probably there
讨论通过呢
Going through submissions right now.
还记得03年的大雪灾不
Remember the blizzard of 2003?
她自己把整个事都搞定了
She closed an entire issue by herself.
我们走消防楼梯吧
We could take the fire escape.
那里一片漆黑啊 贝蒂
It's pitch-black out there, betty,
诸事不顺啊
And everything's covered in ice.
我会滑倒 我会骨折
I will slip. I will break something.
我的骨头脆弱如雀鸟 还是算了吧
I have the bones of a sparrow. Oh, forget it.
没用的
Oh, it's no use.
也许我们一起群策群力
Well, I think if we put our minds together,
能想出好办法
We could come up with a solution.
算了吧 贝蒂
Just give it up, Betty.
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
嘿 你发什么疯啊
Hey! What's your problem?!
你搞什么啊
Really?
好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
看来全城都停电了
Apparently, there is a citywide blackout.
维修人员说
The maintenance guy said, uh,
我们可能要被困一段时间
We may be here a while, so...
我想我们还是静观其变吧
I guess we should just sit tight, huh?
只有你才会把"静观其变"当计划
Only you would consider "Sitting tight" A plan.
真正的男人会想办法
A real man would find us a way
逃离这鬼地方
to get out of this damn thing.
我是个真正的男人
I am a real man, okay?
拜托
Please.
你的男子气概还不及我
I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.
当真
Oh, yeah?
正是
Yeah.
你抽什么风啊
What the hell was that?
是我
That was me
缓解我们之间的性紧张
Trying to diffuse the sexual tension between us.
我们的什么
The what?
拜托 威莉
Oh, come on, Willie.
你我都知道 你之所以和我针锋相对
We both know the reason you're so hostile with me
是因为你暗恋我
Is that you secretly want me.
现在真♥相♥大白
Now that that's out on the table,
也许你我可以成熟地解决此事
Maybe you and I can handle this like two adults.
我现在能放手了么
Can I put my head down yet?
不行 我说了 你得等10分钟
No. I told you, you have to wait ten minutes.
你刚才的反应
The way you're acting,
是不是以为我要偷袭你
You'd think that I was the one that attacked you.
没错 我有权打你
Yeah? I had every right to attack you.
我在保卫家园 以防入侵者
I was protecting my home from an intruder.
入侵者 拜托
Intruder? Come on.
我可没非法闯入
I wasn't intruding.
我只是来看看贾斯廷和希尔达
I was coming to check on Justin and Hilda,
确认他俩没有吃停电的苦
Make sure they were all right during the blackout.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你怎么没和他们在一起
And why weren't you with them?
希尔达说 你们要一起接贾斯廷
Hilda said you were going together to take justin
去参加排练
for his walk-through.
我工作太忙了
I got stuck at work.
原来当暴徒
Oh. I didn't know being a thug
也要如此兢兢业业
required such dedicated hours.
老兄 要你相信
Hey, come on, man. It's so hard to believe
我早就洗心革面告别17岁 有那么难吗?
That I'm not the same person I was at 17?
我爱你女儿
I love your daughter.
我会好好待她 还有未出世的孩子
I plan on being around for her and the new baby
还有贾斯廷
And justin, too.
得了吧
Please.
你骗得了我女儿和我外孙
You may have my daughter and grandson fooled
你表面的循规蹈矩
With this, uh, good-guy routine,
你骗不了我
But you're not fooling me.
随你怎么说
Not for nothing,
知道我怎么想吗 苏亚雷斯先生
you know what I think, Mr. Suarez?
我认为 你其实担心我是个好人
I think that you're secretly worried that I am a good guy,
因为如果我是
Because if that's the case,
他们母子将不再只依赖你一人
Then they won't depend on only you anymore,
这让你受不了
And you can't handle that.
对不起 我到另一间去等
Excuse me. I'm gonna go wait in the other room.
拿去 你流血了
Here. You have some blood.
我倒是愿意帮你擦
I'd offer to dab it for you,
可我怕你到时候舔我手指
But I'm afraid you'd start licking my fingers.
行了 你说得够清楚了
Okay, you made your point.
是我误会了
I misread the signs.
既然不是性紧张
But if it's not sexual tension,
那你干嘛最近老找我麻烦
Then why the hell have you been so mean to me lately?
不可能就因为马克
It can't just be about marc.
就是为了他
Actually, it is.
虽然我不愿承认
As hard as it is for me to admit,
马克的确是我生活中 最重要的人
Marc is the most important man in my life.
拜托 这也是你的伎俩么
Oh, come on. Is that the same load of crap
像耍刚才那个调解员一样
You were trying to sell the couples' counselor?
听着
Look.
我知道马克的言行有点娘娘腔
I know marc might not walk like a man or talk like a man
甚至长得有点像女同志
And his features are vaguely lesbian,
可现实是 他是常存我身边多年的唯一
But the truth is, he's been my one constant over the years.
就算我到了弥留之际
If I were on my deathbed,
我也只会打电♥话♥给他
He'd be the person I'd call.
显然 我们不能逼马克
Clearly, we can't keep pulling marc
在我俩之间周♥旋♥
Back and forth between us.
这对我们和他都不公平
It's not fair to us or him.
我们得想个办法
We have to figure something out.
可以
Fine.
只要你不碰我 干什么都行
I'll do anything as long as you don't touch me again.
马克啊
So, marc...
我仔细查看了救生通道
I took another look at the fire escape,
看来没那么糟
And it really doesn't look so bad.
我屋里有好多盐呢
I have a ton of salt in my apartment.
吃你的饭吧
And in your diet.
听着 我知道你很生气
Look, I understand that you're angry,
但我想 现在最有用的就是
But I think it would be helpful
你我将办法付诸行动
If we just tried to be in the solution.
-爸爸 -亲爱的 谢天谢地你总算接了
- Dad? - Mija, thank god you answered.
我刚收到了你姐姐的短♥信♥
I just got a text from your sister.
她和贾斯廷都没事
She and Justin are fine.
你怎么样?
How are you?
我很好 只是 我们想出去
I'm fine. It's just, we have to get out of the building,
可那倒霉的电控门打不开
and the stupid electric door won't open.
甜心 有什么我能帮忙吗
Sweetie, wh-wh-wh-what can I do?
没有
Nothing.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表