剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
but I can't do this tonight.
但我今晚不能跟你说
Can I put you up at a nice hotel?
能不能让我给你安排好酒店
Will you stay in town? Yeah. Yeah.
你留在城里 好 好
Uh... and--and, Tyler, until I can figure out
还 还有 泰勒 在我能够
How to tell the people in my life about you,
向人们提起你之前
Can we just keep this between us? Yes, ma'am.
你能保守秘密吗 好 女士
What did he want?
他要什么
Oh, I think he was... lost.
我看他是 迷路了
Well, I'm glad I don't have to see that guy again.
真高兴不用再看到他了
Wilhelmina? Excuse me.
威廉敏娜 打搅一下
I just wanted to say thank you
我想要谢谢你
For putting Marisa in the show.
让玛丽莎参加演出
Looking for a pat on the back, are we?
想到后台赢取我褒奖吗
No, that's not what I meant.
不 我不是这个意思
Betty, you had a success tonight.
贝蒂 你今晚很成功
But if you found that designer,
但如果是你发掘了那个设计师
You should have pitched her yourself
你应该坚持自己推荐她
Instead of hiding behind marc.
而不是躲在马克后面
Well, it's just that, historically,
其实那是 从以往经验来看
You haven't really been a fan of my taste.
你一直都不怎么欣赏我的品位
No. You were afraid.
不 你是害怕
You think I'm scary?
你以为我很可怕吗
Try working under Fey Sommers.
在菲·索玛斯手下工作了
For 20 years,
20年
She belittled every fashion choice I ever made,
她无视我的每个时尚观点
Every idea I ever had.
我的每个点子
But I never doubted myself.
但我从不怀疑自己
Taste is...
品位是
Is having the courage of your own convictions.
是坚信自己的勇气
I get it.
我明白了
Taste is... subjective.
品位是 主观的
It's what I say it is.
就是我说了算
No. It's what I say it is.
不 是我说了算
And, uh... betty,
还有 贝蒂
I will deny this if anyone ever asks, but...
我不会否认一点就是
You don't always get it wrong.
你不是永远出错的人
Your shoes, for example...
比如 你的鞋子
I don't hate them.
还算不赖
But next time, don't pair them with that cheap hooker bag.
但是下次 别配那么廉价的挎包
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表