剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
But you're already wearing a s-sweater.
但你正穿着毛衣呢
No, no, no, no, no. Come on.
别 别去了 来吧
Let's all go in and start this dinner. Please.
我们开饭吧 来吧
Okay. Good. I'm starving.
很好 我饿坏了
Glad you're here. Thank you.
真高兴你来了 谢谢
I've been there, pal.
我也有过 哥们
Well, you'll never guess what I'm getting you for Kwanzaa.
你绝对猜不到宽扎节我给你准备了什么
Ugh. Hold on. Call waiting.
等一会 有个电♥话♥
Yello?
你好
Amanda, I did it.
阿曼达 我做到了
I saw him. I talked to him.
我看到了他 还说了话
And now I'm done.
我毫无遗憾了
So he knows who you are? No.
他知道你是谁了 不知道
And he's never going to.
他永远都不会知道
Holy smoke!
天呐
That lady just left me, like, 2 grand.
那位女士刚留给我2000美元
Someone thinks you're cute.
有人认为你很可爱哦
Here we go.
开饭咯
Jean, I'm so sorry about your menorah.
琴 很抱歉打坏你的烛台
Oh, it's fine.
没关系的
Between the Long Island nieces and the Brooklyn nephews
在长岛的侄女家和布鲁克林的侄子家
I have handmade menorahs coming out of my tuchus.
到处都是要送我的手工烛台
Ah, it would have been nice to light it, though.
哎 不过要是能点亮他们就更好了
Well, we could improvise with votive candles.
我们可以即兴创作蜡烛啊
No offense to the blessed Saints,
我对上帝没有丝毫不敬
But around here, we got those coming out of our tuchus.
不过我们在这儿就有现成的哦
Where are the candles? I'll go look.
蜡烛去哪儿了 我去找找
Here goes nothing.
会没事的
Daniel, Marc.
丹尼尔 马克
What took you so long?
恭候已久
Hilda.
希尔达
You know, I never got into all the Saint stuff, Betty.
贝蒂 我从不相信因果报应
Well, it--it never made sense to me.
我从不相信这些
They all looked so happy suffering.
这些蜡烛痛并快乐着
But...
可是
Now I get it.
现在我明白了
What I did with Bobby...
我和波比所做所为
What I did to Archie...
我对阿奇造成的伤害
I'm a bad person.
我是个坏人
I-I want to suffer. I deserve it.
我想受到惩罚 我罪有应得
I-I wish that someone would peel my skin off
我希望有人扒我的皮
Or drag me behind a bunch of horses
或者把我五马分尸
Or make me swallow coals, you know?
或者让我吞火炭 你明白吗
Are you absolutely sure that it's not--
你确信他不是
Yeah, he's been really busy with the campaign.
是的 他忙于竞选
These aren't about the baby, by the way.
这不是孩子的问题
I've been lighting them all week.
我已经点着这些蜡烛一周了
I just--I needed some sign, you know,
我只是想得到某种启示 你明白吗
About whether or not
我该不该
I should break up with such a good guy.
和如此优秀的男人分手
Well, I got my sign.
现在我得到启示了
I don't belong with Archie.
我不适合阿奇
I just...
我只是
I don't know if I'm gonna have the guts to tell him.
不知道我是否有勇气向他坦承一切
Hilda.
希尔达
Maybe you didn't make the best choice...
也许你没有做出最佳选择
But you are a really good person.
可你是个真正的好人
And you don't deserve to suffer.
你不该承受这一切
Thanks.
谢谢
But you know you still have to tell Archie
不过你还是得告诉阿奇
That you don't want to be with him, right?
你要和他分手
Really? Couldn't you just peel my skin off?
不是吧 你把我皮扒了得了
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗
I'm gonna leave you two alone.
你们俩个单独谈谈吧
What's with all the candles?
这些蜡烛是怎么回事
It's nothing.
没什么
It's not nothing, Hilda.
肯定有事 希尔达
Your father invited me here tonight, not you.
今晚是你父亲邀我过来的 不是你
And every time I get near you, you make some excuse
每当我想靠近你 你总是找借口
To run off into the kitchen or rush upstairs, and, um,
要么躲进厨房♥要么跑到楼上 还有
Today when that woman thought you were my wife?
今天那女士问你是否是我妻子时
You looked like you'd seen a ghost.
你表情就跟见鬼一样
I'm sorry. I--
我很抱歉 我
No, it's--it's okay.
没关系
I love you, Hilda.
希尔达 我爱你
And I know you care for me,
我知道你在意我
But there's someone out there
但是外面还是有人
Who's gonna be thrilled to be mistaken for my wife.
硬是想被误认为是我妻子
And, um,
还有
I deserve to find that person.
我应该遇到这样的人
And you deserve to find that person, too.
你也应该遇到这样的人
I hoped it could be me,
我曾希望这个人是我
But... since it isn't,
可既然不是
It's... time
是时候
For me to say good-bye.
该说再见了
Happy new year.
新年快乐
So provided I can get connor to give me the money...
如果我能要回那笔钱 我能得到什么
We buy out Hartley and reinstate you at "Mode"
我们买♥♥回股份 让你在《风尚》复职
With 50% ownership.
还有50%的股权
With equal veto power.
我还要同等的投票权
Yes.
好的
Yes.
成交
May I now kiss the bride?
我现在可以亲吻新娘了吗
Eh, not so fast.
别那么心急
Can you really do this without consulting your mother first?
没有经过你母亲同意 你能擅做主张吗
Please. Focus on getting that money back.
请把心思放在如何讨回那笔钱上
Oh, I will, and I don't care if I have to go
我会的 我不介意每天都去那
To that filthy prison every day to do it.
肮脏的监狱讨债
Hey. Don't worry, all right?
别担心 好吗
I'm not gonna come around anymore.
我以后不会再来了
I know that it makes you nervous. I don't like that.
我知道我让你紧张了 我不希望这样
Well, maybe a little.
也许还是有点希望这样
Bobby...
波比
What?
干嘛
It's okay if you want to drive Justin home now and then from school
你可以随时去学校接贾斯廷回家
You know, since it's so cold out.
你知道的 外面冰天雪地的
Good.
很好
And I like having dinner here.
我喜欢在这吃晚餐
Holidays with my family, they're always so full of drama.
节日里与家人同处一室 其乐无穷啊
Yeah.
是哦
Yeah.
是的
That was a lovely dinner.
今天的晚餐真愉快
You have such a nice family.
你的家庭真幸福美满
Thank you.
谢谢
We should do this again.
我们应该再聚一次
Maybe Easter/Passover.
可以过复活节加逾越节[犹太节日]
I'd like that.
好主意
Just don't tell my mother.
只要不告诉我妈
She'd kill me if she knew i was dating someone who wasn't Jewish.
要是她知道我男友不是犹太人她会杀了我
I'm sorry I freaked out before.
不好意思我之前有点大惊小怪了
Everything you said was so sweet.
你那些话很贴心
I wasn't really in a place to hear it, but...
那时候我没留心听 不过
I'm really glad you said it.
你说的那些真的让我好开心
I meant it.
我是认真的
I know. I know it's not the right time, but
我知道时机还没有成熟 不过
When we were waiting for the thing,
当我们期待着同样的结果
It was like I could see our whole future
仿佛我可以看到未来种种
Falling into place all around us.
都仅仅围绕着你我
That's crazy, right?
有点疯狂吧
No, that's not crazy.
不是 那不是疯狂
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表