剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Look at them,all nervous.
你看他们 一个比一个紧张
I remember when I interviewed
我来应聘你助理的那天
to be your assistant.
我还记忆犹新
So that's the group H.R.sent me?
这就是人力资源给我找的人吗
Kind of a motley looking group.
还真是什么人都有
I only talked to them for a little while,
我只跟他们聊了一会儿
but I really like Gavin.
不过我真的很喜欢加文
Which one's he?
哪个
I don't want to do this interview today.
我今天不想面试了
I'm starting to feel queasy.
我有点反胃
Maybe because you're eating
你反胃也许是因为
Chocolate-covered pretzels for breakfast.
一大早就吃巧克力脆皮椒盐饼
Thanks. I would've eaten the whole bag.
多谢 不然我会吃完一整袋的
See? Which one of those goobers is gonna do that for me?
你看 这些菜鸟哪个能像你一样这么好
Not too long ago,I was one of those goobers.
不久前 我也跟他们一样
All right.
好吧
Promise me you're gonna pick someone good.
答应我 你要挑个像样的
I promise. Good.
我答应你 很好
Now do you need anything else?
还需要什么吗
Actually... fact-checking?
有...信息核实行吗
I know you're swamped.
我知道你很忙
Come on.What kind of editor would I be
拜托 我要是连信息核实都做不了
If I couldn't do a little fact-checking?
还当哪门子编辑啊
Add it to my pile.
拿过来吧
All of it by 2:00?
全部要2点之前做好吗
No problemo.
没问题哟
That's a lot of red ink, but I'm happy to redo it.
祖国山河一片红 不过我很乐意重做一遍
Japanese to English?
日语译成英文吗
I look forward to the challenge.
我喜欢挑战
Look at that giant pile.
看 好大一座山
I know! And it's carrying all those papers.
看见了 还抱着那么多文件呢
Ignoring and rising above.
统统无视 不跟他们一般见识
What's wrong,Betty?
贝蒂你怎么回事
Now that you're a big fancy editor,
你现在是大牌编辑了
you don't even talk to the little people?
就不跟我们这些小人物说话了吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 不好意思
I couldn't hear you over your loud shirt.
你衬衫太晃眼 我没注意听你说什么
Did you just...
你竟敢...
Fashion-smack by Suarez...unexpected.
苏亚雷斯批评你时尚品味 没想到
Unlike you, Betty, I look great in jewel tones.
贝蒂 我穿珠宝色系效果很好 不像你
What's with the 'tude?
你是什么态度啊
I've tried being nice to you,but since my promotion,
我尽力对你友好 但是自从我升职以来
All you do is insult me and sabotage me,
你对我全是冷嘲热讽
So I'm done with you.
所以我不跟你玩了
I really like this side of her.
我真喜欢她这样
Do you mind?
借过
Sorry.
对不起
No,no,no.
不 不 不
It's my bad.But here--here,let me help.
是我撞的你 我帮你捡
I was wondering if you had any,uh...
我想问问你
Feature idea for the New York issue?
对纽约主专题有没有什么好点子
What,you mean,like,to write an article?
什么 你是让我写一篇稿子吗
Unless you're too busy with--
如果你不太忙的话
Oh, no! No, I-I would love to write an article.
不 不忙 我很愿意
Actually,I've been working on this concept
实际上 我已经有一个想法了
about the unsung heroes of New York--
纽约的无名英雄
people who do the toughest jobs,
他们做着最辛苦的工作
And we could showcase their uniforms for a fashion angle.
我们还可以从时尚角度展示他们的工作服
"New York's ten most thankless jobs." Sounds perfect.
纽约十大无名职业 听起来很棒
Really?
真的吗
Thanks. Okay, great.
谢谢 太棒了
Well... I'll... I'll get to work.
那个...我得...我得开工了
Oh, and, Matt?
还有 马特
I'm really glad that we... you know.
我很高兴咱们俩...你明白吧
Yeah, me, too.
明白 我也很高兴
Oh, hey, Matt.
嗨 马特
I really like your haircut.
我喜欢你的新发型
It just looks so healthy.
看着特健康
It makes me want to pull it.
我一看就想扯
Actually, I didn't get a haircut!
说实话 我没剪头发
That kind of hurts.
有点疼
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Oh, my god, Mandy.
哦 天啊 曼迪
You were,like,five seconds away from
我感觉你刚才几乎要
flipping his omelet right here on the desk.
把他扑倒在这张桌子上
You love him.
你肯定爱上他了
Please.
拜托
He's tainted.
他已经被玷污了
Kissing him would be like kissing Betty.
亲他等于亲贝蒂
Betty. Yes?
贝蒂 什么事
Daniel's been looking for you.
丹尼尔在找你
He wants you to meet the new assistant.
他想让你见见他的新助理
He picked someone? Is it Gavin?
他选好了吗 是加文吗
I don't think so.
我看不像
Are you Daniel's new assistant?
你是丹尼尔的新助理吗
Lexie, like,"sexy." Oh, I see.
我叫莱克茜 就像性感茜 明白
Well,I'm Betty... like... confetti!
我叫贝蒂 就像 糖果蒂
I'm Daniel's old assistant,
我是丹尼尔以前的助理
So I'm more than happy to help you.
我很乐意帮忙
I can--I can show you how things work.
我可以给你讲讲工作流程
I know how things work.
我知道工作流程
I'm sure you'll be fine.
我相信你会干得很好
Hey, Betty, did you meet Lexie yet?
嗨 贝蒂 你见过莱克茜了吗
"Lexie,like,'sexy'"?
就像性感茜的那个莱克茜吗
Yes,we met.
是的 见过了
Daniel. What?
丹尼尔 怎么了
What happened to Gavin?
加文怎么了
Of all the people H.R.Sent over...
人力资源送过来那么多人
That's who you picked?
你就选了她吗
Looks had nothing to do with it.
我不是因为身材长相选的她
I-I can't believe you would even think that.
我真不敢相信你那样想我
I'm a widower, Betty.
我刚失去我的妻子 贝蒂
You certainly didn't pick her because she's friendly.
你肯定不是因为她友善才选的她
Well, maybe she's just intimidated by you.
也许她只是被你吓到了
I mean, I told her she had some pretty big shoes to fill.
我跟她说过 她的前任很难被超过
And... she nailed the interview-- totally helpful.
她的面试成绩很好 帮了大忙
Let me get that for you.
我帮你拿
I mean, just because she's pretty
她漂亮并不代表
doesn't mean she's not qualified.
她没本事
You should know,judging a book by its cover
你应该明白的 人不可貌相
works both ways.
既指丑的也指美的
I'm sure if you think she's capable,then she'll be great.
只要你觉得她可以就行
Where the hell have you been?
你跑哪儿去了
Can't I go out to get some frozen yogurt?
出去买♥♥点冰冻酸酪都不行啊
If you can go a couple weeks
只要你不消失几个礼拜
without murdering any boyfriends.
然后杀了你的男朋友就行
Did you talk to anyone?
你跟陌生人说话了吗
You know me--just get one frozen yogurt in me,
你还不了解我吗 只要喝杯冰酸奶
And I just tell all my secrets.
我就把所有秘密都抖出来了
Is this a joke to you?
你觉得这像开玩笑吗
You will not be laughing
等咱俩都进监狱了
When we're both in jail, young lady.
看你怎么笑 小姐
Mom! It was 20 minutes.
妈 我就出去了20分钟
I asked you to do one thing--stay put.
我对你就一个要求 老实呆着
Nico,after everything I've done for you--
妮可 我为你付出这么多
boarding school in France,
送你去法国上寄宿学校
taking you in when you needed help?
在你需要的时候给你帮助
I'm sorry.
对不起
It won't happen again.
我以后不会这样了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表