剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
There is just one.
再玩一个
I, uh...
我
pulled some strings with the senator
我做了做参议员的工作
and got you a new cell mate-- a fairly high-profile type.
给你找了个新狱友 算是个重犯
And why does this high-profile prisoner
那么这个重犯为什么
put such a twinkle in your eye?
会让你两眼冒光呢
Well, the feds are hoping
联邦调查局的人希望
to extract a confession out of him.
从他那里弄到口供
And someone who could sweet-talk a guard
如果有人能说服警卫放他出去
into letting him out of prison to visit his girlfriend
见他的女朋友的话
might get him to talk.
他也许就招了
And if so, that person could suddenly find his sentence...
这样的话 那个功臣就会发现他的刑期
drastically reduced.
大大的缩短了
I think this guy is going to find me
我想那个家伙会发现
very hard to resist.
我有难以抗拒的力量
I couldn't agree more.
完全赞同
Okay.
好了
We have a surprise. What are you doing?
给你个惊喜 干什么
You cannot go to Europe in those. So...
你不能戴着这个去欧洲
Okay, can I take mine, too?
好吧 我能拿着原来那副吗
No. Come on
不行 拜托了
Good-bye.
再见了
Bye.
再见
You're gonna come visit me soon, right?
你们会很快来看我的 对吗
Yeah. Summer can't come soon enough.
是的 我都等不及要过暑假了
I love you.
我爱你
Be safe.
保重
You go be great, chipmunk. All right?
你会好好的 花栗鼠 对吧
Be good, Austin.
保重 奥斯汀
Te quiero, mija.
我爱你 女儿
I love you, papi.
我也爱你 爸爸
Okay, okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Um, I will call you as soon as I land.
飞机一降落我就打给你们
It might be very early, so just wait till you wake up
可能时间会很早 所以你们等到
and call me back, okay?
起床之后打给我吧
We will.
我们会的
Betty.
贝蒂
Oh! Sorry.
抱歉
Daniel.
丹尼尔
So... was that hard for you?
现在过得很不容易吧
Not really.
其实没有
Well... I just--
我只是
I realized I've had everything handed to me.
突然觉得我一直都是坐享其成
I've--I've never really gotten anything on my own,
从没有为了得到什么而打拼过
like--like you.
像你那样
Well... I know there's a lot you can do, Daniel.
我知道你是很有实力的 丹尼尔
Thank you.
谢谢
And I also realized...
我还意识到
I didn't say good-bye,
我没和你告别
which is, uh, really not cool.
这样做 很不礼貌
So...
所以
Good-bye...
再见了
And good luck...
祝你好运
And...
还有
Have a safe flight.
一路顺风
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll call you when I get there.
我到了就给你打电♥话♥
So...
那么
So that's it? You're, uh, headed back to New York?
就这样吧 你要回纽约了吗
No. I think I'm gonna...
不 我想我会
stay around here for a while,
在这里待上一段时间
see what I can find.
看看我能发现什么
Maybe take you to dinner...
也许我能带你吃晚餐
tonight, if you're free.
就今晚 你有空的话
I would love that.
我很乐意
Well, I better get back to work.
好了 我得回去工作了
I'm really glad you're here.
我很高兴你过来了
I'll, um, call you later.
我 待会儿打给你
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Hey, if you want something to do,
如果你想找份工作的话
I am looking for a new assistant.
我倒是缺个助理呢
Well, maybe I'll submit my resume.
好啊 也许我会投简历的
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表