剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm documenting your change.
我在记录你的变化
My what?
我有变化吗
Okay, you have been Daniel's assistant for a week now,
你做丹尼尔助理才一周
and I can already see it happening right there.
我就能看得到这里已经有变化了
I missed one waxing appointment. So what?
我少做了一次蜡疗 仅此而已
So what?
仅此而已吗
I have taken your picture every single day this week.
这周每天我都给你拍照
Look.
看看吧
I was trying something.
我在尝试新造型
Oh, my god!
老天
Oh, my god. Spooky.
老天 鬼魂
You're trans-mexi-fying right before our eyes.
你在我们眼前搞变装
Thank you so much for the ride, Bobby.
谢谢载我回来 波比
It's Elizabeth Taylor week on lifetime...
伊丽莎白·泰勒的电影周
and I could not miss "Butterfield 8."
我不能错过《勇猛神驹8》
She plays a prostitute who has to pay for her sins, so yeah.
她饰演为自己赎罪的妓♥女♥ 太棒了
Kid was screaming at me to run every red light.
我每次闯红灯他都对我嚷
I almost clipped a nun.
我差点轧到一个尼姑
Oh! Thank you for dropping him off.
谢谢你送他回来
Yeah, no problem.
这没什么
Hey.
等等
What's up?
怎么了
Um, I know that we haven't had, uh, a lot of chances
最近我们一直没什么时间聊天
to talk lately, so I was wondering if maybe you wanted
我想是否找个时间
to grab a cup of coffee or something.
我们一起去喝点咖啡
I knew it. you knew what
我就知道 知道什么
Justin told me you and Archie split.
贾斯廷说你和阿奇分手了
It's 'cause of me, right? wrong
因为我对吧 错
Come on. I mean, I definitely had something to do with it.
承认吧 一定和我有关
No, you definitely had nothing to do with it.
不 毫不相干
You know, the more you tell me that it didn't,
你越说没关系
the more I know it did.
我就越觉得有关系
Oh, my god. I'm not gonna argue with you about it, Bobby.
老天 我不想跟你争这个 波比
Do you want to have coffee or not?
你到底去还是不去
Yeah, all right. Coffee sounds fun.
好的 喝咖啡听起来不错
I'm always up for a little fun with you.
我还想和你好好玩一下
No fun. Just coffee.
没别的 只喝咖啡
Okay, okay.
好吧
Nobody's gonna have any fun. We'll just drink coffee.
什么都不做 只喝咖啡
We don't even have to talk. Good.
我们话都不用讲 很好
So is Denise still in the concept meeting?
黛妮丝还在开概念发表会
It should be breaking up...
现在应该结束了
Oh, my god.
老天
What's back!
他回来了
What is wrong?
怎么了
My one-night stand from the Bahamas... Troy.
我在巴哈马的一♥夜♥情♥ 特洛伊
He works at "Mode"!
他在《风尚》工作
Wow. That must be awkward.
这一定很尴尬
Uh, how long do we have to stay like this?
我们要这样待多久
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
J... I didn't think he'd be back so soon.
我没想到他这么快回来
His passport accidentally ended up in my bag...
他的护照碰巧在我的包里
Completely innocent, fully deniable mistake,
纯属巧合 完全是个意外
But now it's like he's some sort of stalker.
但现在他像个追踪专家一样出现
I knew that was him at my gym and my bank
出现在我常去的健身房♥和银行
and my backup gym and my...
以及我以后要去的健身房♥和...
Know what? You're on your own.
等等 没空管你的事了
It's time to start operation "get rid of Denise."
"除掉黛妮丝计划"要开始了
Denise, hey, good news.
黛妮丝 好消息告诉你
I got us an interview on "Fashion Buzz" tomorrow.
我争取到明天《时尚追踪》的采访
Really? Tomorrow?
真的 明天
Kinda has to be.
就是明天了
Do you know how hard it is to get on "Fashion Buzz"?
你知道上这个节目很难的
Aren't you guys on that, like, every day?
你们不是每天都上这个节目吗
Well... I know it seems that way.
表面上是这样
Uh, well, I just wish I had more time to prepare.
我只是希望有充分时间准备
Oh, come on. You're gonna do great.
怕什么 你会很棒的
Besides, Suzuki is no Diane Sawyer.
而且铃木又不是黛安·索耶(名主持)
Okay.
好吧
...Sort of distracting, so if we could just do a couple frames
有点分散 我们能否再拍几个镜头
without it so we have some options... aah!
这样我们的选择就多一些
Guess who?
猜猜我是谁
Matt?
马特
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Hey! What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
What happened to the Rangers game,
你怎么没去看骑士队的比赛
commemorative puck night?
纪念冰球赛
I figured, puck it. We already spent one night apart.
我不去了 我们已经一晚没见了
I couldn't stand being apart one more minute.
我一分钟都不愿和你分开了
Missed you much.
太想你了
Okay.
好吧
Ugh. You make me puke.
你让我恶心
"Miss you much! Miss you much!"
太想你了 太想你了
How can you miss me much
我们日日夜夜在一起
when we spend every day and every night together?!
你怎么会想我
You've sucked the life outta me!
你毁了我的一生
I had dreams before I met you!
遇见你之前我有梦想
You want to know what my dream is?!
你知道我的梦想是什么
That you drop dead
你死了
maybe then I can miss you much!
也许我就会想念你了
Missed you much, too.
我也很想你
So your problem is
你的问题是
Your boyfriend wants to spend time with you? Shh, no.
你男朋友想和你在一起 不是
My problem is he wants to spend all of his time with me.
问题是他每分每秒都想和我在一起
I feel like we're gonna start resenting each other.
我觉得我们快要对彼此厌烦了
Doesn't he have anything else going on?
他有没有其它兴趣
Well, he used to.
以前有
I mean, he used to be passionate about all sorts of things...
他以前对很多事都很有激♥情♥
Sports, painting, and he was really good.
运动 绘画 他真的画得很好
I mean, look at this.
你看看
Matt did that? Yeah!
这是马特画的吗 是
Wow, it's pretty good. I know!
不错啊 当然
Hey, look at you in the window.
你在窗口
But why is your hand all blurry? 'Cause I'm waving.
为什么你的手这么模糊 我在挥手
Cute. He loved painting, but when he came to "Mode,"
有趣 他喜欢画画 但自从来到《风尚》
he just let it go.
就放弃了
Well, maybe you can inspire him,
也许你可以激发他的热情
You know, get him back into it again.
让他再次对绘画产生兴趣
Hmm. That's a really good idea.
真是个好主意
You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
这就是我要做的
I'm gonna give him back his passion.
我要帮他重拾对绘画的激♥情♥
We haven't had a chance to talk since I got back.
我回来后 我们还没机会谈谈呢
I know.
是啊
We haven't.
我们没有机会谈
Okay, bye!
好了 再见
Just promise me you'll keep this Saturday night open.
保证你周六晚上有空
My parents are coming down from Boston,
我父母从波士顿回来
And they are dying to meet my first boyfriend. Mercy.
他们特想见我第一个男友 很遗憾
Actually, you're my first everything.
其实你是我的第一次
I'm your first?
你的第一次
Aren't you, like, 40?
你看起来都快40了
You were so worth the wait.
你值得等
Look, I know we were supposed to meet at the coffee shop,
我知道我们应该在咖啡馆见面
All right? But I, uh, I got you a little gift.
但我给你带来了一个小礼物
What the hell?!
怎么回事
Look, I saw this, and I thought of Justin.
我看到这个 想到贾斯廷
He can watch "Butterfield 8" or whatever
他可以在在大屏幕上看《勇猛神驹8》
on a big screen TV. It's better.
或者其它节目 效果更好
This is... is too much.
这礼物太贵重了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表