剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
that hurt you more than it hurt me.
这对你 比对我更不利
Now the only reason I am not firing you
现在 我不炒你的唯一原因
is because you've finally discovered concealer.
是因为你终于用了遮瑕笔
Now get out.
现在出去
Wow. Someone's showing restraint.
哇 有人在控制自己了
See? I can be nice.
瞧 我也可以做好人
But what does it matter?
但这有什么用呢
People still view me
人们还是把我看成
as a drop-dead gorgeous fashion nazi.
极尽华美的时尚女魔头
Wow, it sounds like some of Don's words
听起来 唐说的话
are really sticking with you.
真的刺♥激♥到你了
Well, Don was a great guy.
唐是个好人
Back in the day, believe it or not,
信不信由你 当时
being with a simple man like
和这样一个简单的人在一起
that actually appealed to me.
很吸引我
Willie... please don't hit me for saying this,
威莉 我这么说 你别打我
but your face just softened.
但你的表情温柔多了
You still like him!
你还喜欢他
I do.
我是喜欢
But you heard him. He's a regular guy.
但你听见他说的了 他是个普通人
And I'm a monster.
而我是个魔鬼
I'd doubt he'd even get near me.
我怀疑他是否愿意靠近我
But he might get near Wanda.
但他可能会靠近旺达
I mean, if you really like him,
我是说 如果你真的喜欢他
maybe you oughta dust the old girl off,
也许你应该拿出你曾经的一面
take her for a spin.
来扭转局面
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well...
嗯
Thanks again for lunch and all the dinners
再次谢谢你的午餐 所有的晚餐
and the, uh, the gentleman's facial,
还有 男士面膜
and it's really nice to know that I have
真的很高兴知道
practically no pores, and that's a good thing.
我几乎没有毛孔 这是件好事
Well, you get that from me.
你这是遗传我的
I have to admit,
我必须承认
I kind of feel like I'm freeloading.
我有点觉得 自己在占便宜
Tyler, you're not freeloading.
泰勒 你不是在占便宜
You're my son.
你是我儿子
Oh, this has been the nicest week.
这真是最美好的一周
Now go! Okay.
走吧 好
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
I am freaking.
我太激动了
Amanda. What are you doing?
阿曼达 你在干什么
He is your son! And he is hot! Well done.
他是你儿子 他这么性感 干得好
When are you gonna tell Daniel? In time.
你打算什么时候告诉丹尼尔 迟早
I just want to enjoy this a little longer
我只是想 在事情变得复杂之前
before it gets complicated.
再享受一阵子
So is he gonna live here with us?
他会跟我们一起住吗
I don't know, Amanda.
我不知道 阿曼达
Apparently he was raised
很明显 他有
with a very strong work ethic.
非常强的工作信念
He won't stay here without a job. Weird.
没有工作 他不会待在这儿的 真奇怪
I know! He can be one of our in-house test models.
我知道了 他可以当我们内部的试装模特
Oh, he's perfect. Look at that skin.
他太完美了 瞧瞧那皮肤
He gets that from me.
他遗传我的
Really?
真的吗
Are you in a good mood?
你现在心情好吗
'Cause I need to ask you a favor.
我想请你帮个忙
Actually, I'm in a terrible mood.
实际上 我心情太坏了
I've had a horrible day.
我今天过得糟透了
Oh. Well, maybe this will cheer you up.
也许这个消息会让你兴奋点
I need to use your apartment for a dinner party.
我要借用你的公♥寓♥ 办个晚餐会
Why would that cheer me up?
这件事怎么会让我兴奋呢
I know it's a lot to ask, but I promised Bobby
我知道这要求过分了 但是我答应了波比
that I would get to know his family.
去认识一下他的家人
You know, so I don't think they're in the mob.
我想他们不会是一大家子的
Oh. Well, now that I know
现在我知道
it's for something totally reasonable...
这是完全合理的请求了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But you know we'll be out of your apartment soon.
但是我们不久就会搬出你的公♥寓♥的
Ugh. Not unless I go out
不 除非我跟
with the world's most irritating fireman.
这世上最烦人的消防员约会
What do you mean?
什么意思
So you go on one date with this guy,
你跟这个家伙约会一次
and we'll move to the top of the list? You're going.
我们就能排在名单前列了吗 你一定要去
No, I'm not.
不 我才不呢
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
It's one slice of pizza and a little over the sweater.
只不过逢场作戏 讨好他一下罢了
Well, what, do you want us out of here or not?
你到底想不想让我们搬走?
Hilda, I'm not that kind of girl.
希尔达 我不是那种女孩子
Hey, I'm in the shower!
嘿 我在洗澡
Hey, you.
你好啊
They always come back.
她们总会回来找我
You're going on a date with a fireman?
你要去和消防员约会
Betty, these are firemen.
贝蒂 这些是消防员
This...is you.
这...是你
Marc, maybe if you could get a date with a real fireman,
马克 如果你有本事和真正的消防员约会
You wouldn't need the calendar.
你就不需要这本日历了
mean.
讨厌
I love it!
不过我喜欢
Besides, my fireman isn't exactly chiseled...
再说 我的消防员没有被火场毁容ue190
Or hairless...or coated in oil.
没有被烧光头发 没有一身油污
how does he fight fires then?
那他怎么救火
Oh, I get it. he's one of these february firemen
我明白了 他跟这些挂历上的消防员一样
Who make pose with dogs 'cause they're not cute enough.
搂着小狗搔首弄姿 因为自己不够帅
I guess. I don't even want to go on this date.
大概吧 我都不确定是否想去约会
I'm only doing it so that my family
我这么做只是为了...
Can get back into their house quicker.
让我的家人早点搬走
Well, if you wanna make the date
如果你想让你的约会...
Quick and painless yet effective,
快捷有效不受罪
Then you need to implement my s.a.a.d.d. system.
那就使用我的saad模式吧
"skip appetizers and don't drink."
不吃开胃菜 不喝酒
Appetizers only prolong a meal,
开胃菜只会拖延饭局
And alcohol is a gateway to endless conversation
酒精是长篇大论的导火索
And... other things which I'm sure you want to avoid.
酒后乱性 我肯定你更想避免了
Mm. I do. Yes
没错
Marc, in my office now.
马克 来我办公室
oh. uh, wilhelmina,
哦 威廉敏娜
I hate to ask this because I know you kicked me off
我明白 雷神嘎嘎没我的份
The lady gaga account, but...
可我还是想问问...
Is it okay if my nephew still comes to the shoot?
我侄子可以来看拍摄吗
Marc, tell her "no."
马克 告诉她"不行"
No.
不行
And throw away her bagel.
扔了她的百吉饼
She doesn't need it.
她不需要
No. no, no, no, no. no. you're smouthing again.
不 不 不 你又嘴笑了
"smouthing"?
"嘴笑"?
smiling w. it's a very common mistake.
用你的嘴来笑 这是通病
But if you're going to be our new test model,
如果你想当我们的新试装模特
You must learn to smize.
你必须学会眼笑
Smile with my eyes?
用我的眼睛来笑
now you're getting it.
看来你已经懂了
Can I confess something to you?
我能向你坦白一件事吗
What, that you're claire meade's long lost son
什么 你是克莱尔·米德的私生子
That she put up for adoption,
她把你送去领养
And you've come to claim your rightful place
你之所以来这里千里认母
Since the revelation of your true birth mother
是因为你发现 你的生母...
Rock your small town world?
拜访了你生活的小镇
Wow. I mean, i-i was just gonna say
我刚才只是想说
That I'm not really qualified to be a model.
我不够资格当模特
But... yeah. how did you know?
但 的确如此 你怎么知道的
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表