剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
And I think I may have caused our house fire.
我觉得是我引起了大火
Uncle Papi!
老爹啊
Okay, I need to ask you something,
好了 我有话要问你
And you have to tell me the truth.
你要如实回答
I'm all about the truth, all right? Ask away.
我从来不说假话 问吧
Did you burn down my house? What?!
是你把我家房♥子烧了吗 什么
What the hell kind of question is that? No!
这算是什么鬼问题 不是
I'm sorry. It was rude.
抱歉 我问得太过分了
Did your family burn down my house?
是你家人把我家房♥子烧了吗
If you're implying what I think you're implying...
如果你的意思和我想的一样的话
Well, Bobby, don't you think it is a little bit weird
波比 你不觉得太巧合了吗
That my salon went up in flames
就在我开玩笑说
just two days after I joked
"如果那个鬼地方着火
that the stupid place should burn down
我就能拿到保险金了"之后两天
So I could collect the insurance?
我的发廊就发生起火了
Listen to me, for the last time, okay?
听着 我再说最后一次 好吗
My family is not in the mafia.
我的家人不是黑♥手♥党♥的
Well, that's not the story on the street...
街上的说法可不是这样的
"Mobby."
"杀手波比"
I'm gonna pretend, right,
我就假装你刚才没叫我
That you didn't just call me "Mobby."
"杀手波比" 好吧
And you know what else?
还有 你知道吗
Accusing my family of something like that
你还没见过我的家人
when you haven't even met them yet--
就怀疑他们会干那种事
You know, that takes a big fat set of kiwis.
这也有点太扯了
Oh, hi. Good morning. Could you just hold this? Thanks.
早上好 能帮我拿一下吗 谢了
Did you just get here?
你刚到吗
What makes you say that?
为什么这么问
Amanda, it's 11:30.
阿曼达 已经十一点半了
Big whoop. I'm filling in at reception today.
我就是在前台工作而已
Besides, I'm sleeping with the boss, so it's all okay.
而且 我都跟老板上♥床♥了 所以没关系的
Oh, how's that going for you?
上♥床♥的事怎么样
It is so good. The sex is great,
很不错 做♥爱♥很爽
And he doesn't mind if I date.
他也不在乎我和别人约会
And I don't mind that he's picking out models at 1:00.
我也不在乎他会在一点钟挑选模特
Ooh, he is? Hmm, this is fun.
他会吗 真有意思
That's the jackass who upstaged me at fashion week.
这不是那个在时装周上藐视我的混♥蛋♥吗
What's he doing here?
他来这里做什么
Decorating my world.
丰富我的生活
I don't know what it is.
我不知道为什么
There's something that bugs the hell out of me about him.
但他总是让我异常地不爽
Do me favor. Find out why he's here.
帮我个忙 查查他为什么来这里
On it.
遵命
A recent study found
一项调查发现
that over 50% of american women wear glasses.
超过一半的美国女性戴眼镜
And because Lady Gaga is so well-known
而因为嘎嘎夫人的
for heoutlandish eyewear,
雷人眼镜很知名
We thought she would be the perfect model for "Mode's"
我们觉得她可以成为《风尚》
Top list of fashion forward prescription glasses.
时尚眼镜排行榜的最佳主角
We're calling the spread
我们把这一篇专题叫做
"Lady Gaga's lady goggles."
"嘎嘎夫人的嘎嘎眼镜"
No, we're not.
我们不会这么叫的
We're not.
不会的
Betty, uh, less talking, more pictures.
贝蒂 少说话 多展示些图片
Show us the mock-ups, please.
把小样给我们看看
Sorry.
抱歉
Um, my-- ugh-- my dessert.
天啊 我的甜点
My dad--he, um...
我爸爸 他
He packed my dessert...
他帮我装了些甜点
And it must've gotten wedged in my computer.
一定是不小心滑到我的电脑里了
Um... he likes to do that.
他总是这么做
Stop. We're nauseated.
够了 我们都想吐了
Okay. Uh...
好吧
Still works.
还能用
Yay. Uh, all right. So as you will see,
好了 正如你们将要看到的
The angle for the spread is...
这篇专题的视角是
What is that, and why is it singing?
这是什么东西 怎么还在唱
I don't know, my nephew was using my computer
我也不知道 我外甥借了我的电脑
and this isn't working.
键盘还不管用了
The flan is making it sticky.
馅饼把键都粘住了
I'm sorry. My nephew must've replaced my Lady Gaga file
很抱歉 我外甥一定是用他的嘎嘎夫人文件
with his Lady Gaga file.
把我的替换掉了
But you know what? I can run to grab my flash drive.
但是 我可以跑去拿我的优盘
Enough! Gentlemen, let's give Betty five minutes
够了 先生们 我们给贝蒂5分钟
to go get her flash drive
让她去拿优盘
so she can give it to Tracy,
好让她交给特蕾丝
who will be taking over this account.
由她来接手这个报道
Sorry, guys. You gotta go.
抱歉 各位 你们得离开
Hello?
有人吗
Hi. need some help?
你好 需要什么帮助
Yes. I'm Betty Suarez.
是的 我叫贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
There was a fire at my family's home.
我家里着了火
I called the insurance company
我打给保险公♥司♥
to see when the check would be coming, and they said
问什么时候会来核查 他们说
they can't send it until you determine the cause.
在你们确定起因之前 他们不会派人过来
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Here, uh, it's right over here. Let me see.
在这边 我来找找
Uh, Suarez?
苏亚雷斯吗
Betty.
贝蒂
Suarez. Yeah.
苏亚雷斯 没错
Uh... oh, okay. It looks like the, uh,
看起来
report was filed today.
申请是今天备案的
Oh! Great! So then we'll be getting the check soon?
太好了 那不久就会来核查吗
I'm--i'm--i'm kidding you. This is a takeout menu.
我在跟你开玩笑呢 这是外卖♥♥的菜单
Oh. You said your name was Betty Salami, right?
你说你的名字是贝蒂腊肠 对吧
I, no--i have no idea if your report was filed.
我不知道你的申请是否备案了
Oh. Well, um, can I find out?
能查到吗
Yeah, ii could check. Yeah, that'd be great.
我可以去查 那太好了
I'm Jimmy, by the way. Hi, Jimmy.
我叫杰米 顺便说下 嗨 杰米
Oh. It looks like your house
看起来 你家
is on the bottom of the list.
被排在名单的最后一个
Oh.
哦
Well, is there any way to speed things up?
有可能加快进度吗
Well, I'm the captain. I can make anything happen.
我是队长 我能让一切变为可能
Really? Great!
真的吗 太好了
I'm not the captain.
我不是队长
You're not the captain.
你不是队长
But if you keep falling for my jokes,
但是如果你继续被我笑话骗住
I might just fall for you.
我可能会爱上你
Is there anyone else here I could talk to?
这里还有谁 能跟我谈谈吗
All right. Come on. I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
I'm just playing with you.
我只是在跟你玩呢
Okay, i-i-i actually have
其实 我
a little bit of pull around here, all right?
在这儿能帮得上一点忙 好吧
My aunt, she's an assistant fire inspector.
我姨妈 她是防火督察的助理
Not falling for that one.
这个骗不了我
Uh, no, no, no. no, for reals.
不 不 不 真的
For reals this time, okay?
这次是真的
I could probably get you moved
我可能可以把你
to the top of the list.
挪到名单的前列
Maybe, uh, I don't know.
或许吧 我不知道
Maybe you want to grab some dinner?
或许你想一起吃顿晚餐
We could talk it over.
我们可以好好商量
Um, that's flattering, but I don't think I can.
真热情 但我没空
Well, okay. well, uh, maybe tomorrow then.
好吧 那就明天吧
No, I just don't think it's a good idea.
不 我只是觉得那不是个好主意
Well, all right.
好吧
Uh, well, good luck with everything.
一切顺利
Hope it all works out.
但愿能找到解决之道
Trust me, Kathy,
相信我 凯西
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表