剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Okay, no hat today then.
好吧 那今天就不带帽子了
Ah. sorry. It was an accident.
抱歉 那是个意外
Please. I was getting that thing
拜托 我无论如何都不会
off her head one way or another.
让她顶着那个玩意儿出门的
Does anyone know where my computer is?
有人知道我的电脑在哪吗
It's not in my bag.
没在我包里
oh, I used it last night. I think it's on the couch.
我昨天晚上用了 应该在沙发上
Couch. Justin, please sit. have some breakfast.
沙发 贾斯廷 坐下吃点早饭吧
Uh, too late. since we've been staying with aunt betty,
来不及了 既然我们跟贝蒂阿姨住
It takes me a month to get to school in queens.
我要去皇后区上学要走一个月的路
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
如果你的心情能好一些
My big meeting with the lady gaga people is today.
今天我要见到雷帝嘎嘎的那些人了
oh, my god!
我的天哪
Only one more week till
还有一周
you get to meet your favorite pop star.
就能见到你最爱的流行明星了
Oh, my god. aunt betty, I am clinging to that.
我的天哪 贝蒂阿姨 我都等不及了
Now I feel bad about
现在我觉得我不应该那样
that hat. don't worry.
对那顶帽子了 没关系
Bye! bye. I love you.
再见 再见 爱你
Bye! thank you so much for doing that.
再见 谢谢你愿意那么做
He's been so down lately.
他最近心情一直都不大好
no problem. his house burnt down.
不客气 他的房♥子被火烧了
That's a lot for a kid.
对一个孩子来说太不容易了
Where is my computer? he said couch, right?
我的电脑在哪 他说在沙发上的吧
oh, you know what?
噢 对了
I used it after him.
我后来又用了一下
I was e-mailing clients to get them to come here.
发邮件给顾客们让她们过来这里
What, you're--you're-- you're taking clients here?
你要在这里做生意
Yeah! that way, I can charge manhattan prices.
当然 这样我就能按曼哈顿的价收费了
That's cool, right? yeah. whatever you need.
棒极了 不是吗 当然 如你所愿
Just... you know, use that hair catchy thingy.
只是记得用那个什么把头发挡住
Old plumbing. did you find it?
下水管道很老旧了 你找到了吗
I think I put your computer on one of the suitcases.
我想我把你的电脑放进一个行李箱了
Check justin's. oh, and I packed a lunch for you.
看看贾斯廷的 我给你准备了午餐
Ah! yes! here it is.
终于找见了
Sorry, mija.
抱歉 宝贝
We're making life so hard for you, aren't we?
我们给你添了不少麻烦吧
Oh, papi, stop. come on, it's nothing. this is fun.
爸爸 别说了 没什么的 这样很有意思
All right, I gotta go.
好了 我该走了
betty! daniel! hey!
贝蒂 丹尼尔
What are you doing here like that?
你穿成那个样子在这里干吗
I, uh, you know, slept here. you know, um...
我在这儿过夜
Amanda and I kinda have, uh, this casual thing going.
阿曼达和我决定放轻松
No strings. no drama.
没有牵绊 没有冲突
It's nice.
很不错
That's great.
太好了
So, uh... how's everything going over there
你那儿事情怎么样
With your whole family?
和你的家人
It's... gotta be pretty rough, huh?
不太容易 是吧
Yeah, it's... got its challenges.
是 有点挑战性
You know, nothing I can't handle
但也没什么大不了的
Till the insurance check comes in
只要我们拿到了保险支票
And we can start to rebuild.
就可以开始重建房♥子
Could we talk about this later
我们能不能等一会儿再谈
when you have pants on? of course.
等你穿上裤子 当然
Great.
很好
I need you to oversee the marchesa test shoot,
我要你盯着玛切萨的试拍
Get daniel's thoughts
看看丹尼尔在想什么
And then bring it to me so I can do the real work.
告诉我 然后我来拿主意
Got it. fake notes from daniel, real notes from you.
知道了 假消息给丹尼尔 真消息给你
So w--why did we stop? did you break a heel?
你怎么停下了 鞋跟断了吗
Did I step in your shadow again?
我又踩到了你的影子吗
Don.
唐
Donald jones.
唐纳德·琼斯
Wanda?
旺达
it that you?
真的是你吗
Yes!
当然
Well, it's-- it's "wilhelmina" now.
现在我叫威廉敏娜
Right. of course. hi. I'm marc st. j
没错 当然 你好 我是马克...
You look... terrific,
你看起来棒极了
25 years later.
即使25年过去了
Uh, how long you in town for?
你来这里为了什么
Actually, I moved here about a year ago.
事实上我一年以前就搬来了这里
A year ago? you should've called me.
一年以前 你应该给我电♥话♥的
Oh. yeah, I don't know about that.
我可不知道应不应该
We're not quite the same people we were back then.
我们现在可不是一类人了
Well, I am the same old regular guy.
当然 我还是原来那个普通人
But you!
但是你
You've gotten quite a reputation.
你可是名声在外啊
What was it they said about you in the paper the other day?
那天我在报纸上看到他们说你是
They called you a-a "power hungry fashion nazi."
残暴野心时尚纳粹
But that's a good thing in your business though, right? uh--
但是在你们看来这是好事 对吧
Yes, yes. we were very proud of that. i--you know,
当然 我们为之自豪
I am still the same old wanda I used to be.
我还是原来那个老旺达啊
Still fun, still sweet.
幽默 可爱
this is all for show.
那些只是为了做秀
You should--you should call me. you'll see.
你应该跟我联♥系♥的 你会发现的
I- I- I'll check my schedule.
我得查查我的日程表
Marc.
马克
Justin!
贾斯廷
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Um, I need to talk to you in private.
我得私下和你谈谈
Um, is my Aunt Betty here yet?
我贝蒂阿姨在吗
Nope. About ten minutes away.
不在 大概距此有10分钟的路程
Good. I have to tell you something huge,
太好了 我得跟你说件大事
but you have to promise not to tell any of my family. Okay?
但你得保证不告诉我的家人 好吗
Okay.
好吧
It's about something that I did...
是我和表演班一个同学
with a friend from acting class.
一起做的某件事
Yes. Yes.
是啊 没错
Sit down,
坐下来
take your time...
不着急
And, um, let it out.
然后 说出来吧
These things can be difficult.
这些事可能很难开口
Trust me, I know.
相信我吧 我了解
It wasn't too long ago that yours truly
我曾经和那个很有同情心的啦啦队教练
sat down with his sympathetic cheerleading coach
坐下来进行过一次与此相似的谈话
and had a very similar conversation.
真是历历在目啊
No way. You burned down your house, too?
不可能 你也把你家房♥子烧了
Boy, did I. Y-- I'm sorry, what?
孩子 我也把 你说什么
I smoked a cigarette in my house,
我在我家房♥子里抽了一根烟
and I think I started the fire.
我觉得是我引起的大火
Thank you for coming over.
谢谢你能过来
I really need to talk.
我真需要找人倾诉
Yeah. What's up? You're stress cooking,
不客气 什么事 你是因为紧张才烹饪的吧
And your shoulders are all the way up by your mustache.
你的肩都耸到你胡子底下了
Yeah, I think I did a terrible thing.
没错 我觉得我做了件很可怕的事
I promised Hilda I'd hire an electrician
我向希尔达保证 我会雇个电工
to hang my classy new chandelier.
把我的新吊灯装上
But when you hired Sal the electrician,
但你把电工索尔叫来后
It turned out to be Sally the electrici-anna,
你发现她其实是女电工索尔娜
And you two had a steamy love affair.
然后你们俩就爱得昏天黑地
But little did you know sally was married,
但你根本不知道索尔娜已经结婚了
And now her hubby's coming to get ya.
而她的丈夫要来找你的麻烦
No. That's not it at all.
不是 太不靠谱了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I totally thought that's where you were going with that.
因为我很确定这就是你身上发生的故事
I need more bacon.
我得再来点儿培根
No, no, no, I never hired an electrician.
不对 不对 我根本没雇电工
I did the wiring myself,
我自己接的电线
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表