剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
And I went wild.
我什么都试过
I tried wraps, open-face,
百味卷 半开三明治
All kinds of crazy stuff.
各种各样稀奇古怪的东西
But then I finally went back to what was important to me,
最后我终于了解到什么对我最重要
And that was making sandwics--
那就是做三明治
Bread, meat, bread.
面包 肉 面包
And then I met this girl--
然后我遇到了那个女孩
A baker who makes the most amazing rustic sourdough.
一位面包师 能做出很美味的乡村面包
Our business took off, we fell madly in love,
我们一起做生意 谈恋爱
All because we pursued our passion.
都是因为我们有那份热情来追求梦想
You seem happy.
你看起来很幸福
I am.
的确
But you were right, too.
但你也没说错
I was flirting with you a little. Oh, really?
我是对你放了点电 是吗
Now I didn't mean anything by it.
我什么企图也没有
I didn't!
我没有
It's just our thing.
我们之间的事
And besides,
此外
I know there's only ever been one guy for you.
到现在 你的心里想的还是那个人
Ugh! Okay, Gio. Can we not go down that path again?
行了 乔 不要再提这事了
We were having a nice moment.
我们刚刚气氛不错
You'll always hold special place in my heart, b.
我的心里永远有你 B
I can't believe
我不敢相信
You and tyler got arrested for fighting.
你和泰勒因为斗殴而被拘留
Are you sure you don't know where he went?
你确定你不知道他去哪了么
Look, someone bailed him out right before you got there.
在你之前有人就保释他出来了
I didn't see who it was. How did this happen?
我没看到是谁 怎么会发生这事
He just went crazy.
他就这么发飙了
You should've warned me he was such an ugly drunk.
你应该提醒我 他酒品不好
You let him drink? He's an alcoholic!
你让他喝酒了吗 他是酗酒者
He's in A.A.! Well, how was I supposed to know that?
他在嗜酒互诫协会 我怎么会知道这事
Did he say anything? What did you talk about?
他说了什么 你们谈了些什么
I don't know. Um...
不清楚
His mother,
他母亲
His hometown, Hartley--
他家乡 哈特利
What? I told him about his father
什么 我告诉他父亲的事
How Hartley tried to take over the company,
哈特利怎么接管公♥司♥
How we forced him out. Oh, god.
我们怎么逼他退出 天哪
What is it?
什么事
I swore to Cal
我向卡尔发过誓
That I would never tell Tyler who his father was.
我永远不会告诉泰勒他父亲是谁
So I made up a story.
所以我编了个故事
I told Tyler I met his fath in rehab.
我告诉泰勒我和他爸在康复中心遇到
Now he knows I lied.
现在 他知道我撒谎了
Mom.
妈
What?
什么
I'm sorry, okay? It's gonna be all right.
我很抱歉 会没事的
I promise, we'll find him.
我保证 我们会找到他
Oh, feeling any better?
感觉好点了吗
Yeah.
是的
Thanks for bailing me out last night.
谢谢你昨晚保释我
Well, I told you I would forgive you
我告诉过你 如果你犯错了
You slipped up.
我会原谅你的
I mean, it--it happens to the best of us.
这样对我们都好
Yeah.
是啊
You were right.
你说的对
They tried to buy me off.
他们想收买♥♥我
They're terrified...
他们害怕我
That I'm gonna try to take what they've got.
要拿回他们得到的
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
My heart is breaking for you.
为你 我的心都碎了
What are you gonna do?
你打算做什么
I'm gonna take from them,
我要从他们手中拿回
What is owed to me...
他们欠我的
My share in Meade Publications.
我的米德出版社的股份
And I will support you any way I can.
我会尽我所能地支持你的
Marc, I'm back!
小马 我回来了
what happened to you?
发生了什么事
Everything-- Troy broke up with me,
所有事 特瑞和我分手了
I eat two slices of pizza,
我吃了两片比萨饼
And now I can't stop thinking about him.
现在我情不自禁地想他
Oh, my god. You ate pizza? I can't talk about it!
天哪 你吃比萨了 我不想说这个
Good. Cause I have some really big news of my own.
很好 因为我有很重要的新闻要宣布
I think it's time for me
我想是时候
to make this stylist thing happen for real.
认真的想想做造型师的事
I'm quitting "Mode."
我要辞职
Oh! Good, you're here.
太好了 你在这
I was just dropping off my reviews of the shows.
我来送我写好的秀场回顾
Thank you so much for sending us to London.
太感谢你派我们去伦敦
We had the best time. You can read all about it on my blog.
我们过得很开心 你可以看我博客
I just posted all the gory details.
我刚刚发表了那些血淋淋的细节
Gory, huh?
血淋淋 是吗
Yeah, I sort of dropped the ball on blogging for a while,
是的 我的博客更新停了段时间
So I thought I would relaunch with something juicy.
我觉得应该发表点重口味的
How did, uh, things turn out with you and Tyler?
你和泰勒的事发展得怎样
Um, kind of blew up in my face,
有点弄巧成拙的意思
But at least I'm talking to my mom again.
但至少我又和我妈说话了
Whoa! You flashed Gio in a bar?
哇哦 你在酒吧向乔秀内衣
Yep. But in my defense, I had been drinking.
我的解释是 我喝多了
And at least now I know
至少我知道
That all of my ex-boyfriend craziness is behind me.
我所有的前男友都不及我疯狂
Hey, it's Betty!
嘿 我是贝蒂
Remember me?
记得我吗
Anyway, I'm in London, and I'm thinking about you.
总之 我在伦敦 我正在想你
Sorry.
抱歉
That was a hiccup, not a burp.
只是岔气了 不是酒嗝
Anyway, Hilda's getting married,
总之 希尔达要结婚了
And I was just wondering
我只是在想
If maybe you'd want to come to the wedding as my date.
你是否可以来婚礼做我男伴
Call me.
打给我
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表