没错 这么多能量进入世界
Exactly. That much power into the world,
不管在哪 不管何时发生
whenever and wherever it happens,
肯定会出现诡异现象
things get weird.
那么我们要找奇怪的现象
So we're looking for something...weird.
是啊 这辈子不都如此
Yeah. Story of our lives.
这是哪
Where...
怎么会
How...
你
You?
杰克 是...
Hi, Jack. It's, uh...
是你妈妈
I'm your mom.
我知道你不会有事的
I know you're gonna be okay.
你会
You are gonna be...
很棒的
amazing.
有个天使会守护你呢
You have an angel watching over you.
天呐 我爱你 杰克
God, I love you, Jack.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
对不起
Sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
听听
Hey, listen to this --
爱达荷州熔岩温泉村有双头小牛诞生
two-headed calf was born in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho.
挺奇怪吧
That's weird.
是挺奇怪
That is weird.
是啊 但不是我们要的那种
Yeah, but not our kind of weird.
听着 不管这玩意会是什么样
Look, whatever this thing is gonna be,
都会很厉害 很坏
it -- it's gonna be big and bad --
你们找我
You rang?
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
是你放路西法出来的吗
Did you let Lucifer out?!
-我没"放"他 -别
- I didn't "let" - u202dDon't!
小鹿 帮帮忙
Moose, a little help here!
迪恩 等等
Dean, wait.
-不是吧 -不是吧
- Seriously? - u202dSeriously?
别杀他
Look, just don't kill him.
他跟罗威娜一起研究过笼子咒语 或许能帮忙
He worked the Cage spell with Rowena. Maybe he can help us.
-如果他不能呢 -那时我们再杀他
- And what if he can't? - Well, then we kill him.
笼子咒语
Cage spell?
那不是妈妈的工作吗
Thought you had mother for that.
罗威娜死了
Rowena's dead.
真的
Really?
是啊 真的
Yeah, really.
是路西法
Lucifer.
有意思
Funny.
我一直以为杀她的会是我
I always thought I'd be the one to kill her.
克劳力 你为什么那么做
Crowley...why did you do it?
救路西法 你想干什么
Save Lucifer -- What did you want?
我想赢
I wanted to win.
我修改了母亲的咒语
I perverted mother's spell,
把路西法放入了我自己做的皮囊里
put Lucifer in a vessel of my own making
因为我想赢
because I wanted to win.
你知道有多少人
You have any idea how many people
这些年来曾企图篡夺我的王位吗
have made a play for my throne over the years?
路西法 阿比顿
Lucifer, Abaddon,
等等等等
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
太多了
Too damn many.
我想 如果我能控制住魔鬼
I thought if I could put the Devil on a leash...
做我的私人核武器
my own personal nuke,
就再不会有人来挑衅我了
no one would ever dare challenge me again.
是啊 看结果多好
Yeah. That worked out great.
结果我躲在老鼠里才勉强逃过一劫
All ended with me narrowly escaping death by hiding in a rat.
等等
Wait.
真老鼠吗
In an...actual rat?
其实也没那么糟
Wasn't too bad, really.
给了我时间思考
Gave me time to think.
长久以来 我都致力于保住我的工作
You know, I've been focused for so long on keeping my job.
从未意识到 我讨厌它
Never realized I hate it.
那些叽叽歪歪的恶魔
All those whining demons,
诅咒灵魂无穷无尽的哀嚎
the endless moan of damned souls,
还有文书工作
the paperwork!
谁想要那个啊
I mean, who wants that?
你
You.
或许曾经吧
Once, maybe.
那你来做什么
So why are you here?
每当出现世界终结的危机
Well, whenever there's a world-ending crisis at hand,
我知道该押注在谁身上
I know where to place my bets.
你们
It's on you,
你们这群美丽
you big, beautiful,
迟钝的法兰绒糙汉
lumbering piles of flannel.
如果你们能原谅我的过失
So if you'll forgive my transgression,
我不会亏了你们的
I'll make it worth your while.
什么意思
Which means?
等我们把路西法关回笼子
After we put Lucifer back in his cage --
当然是通力合作
together --
我会关闭地狱大门
I'll seal the gates of Hell.
你们再不会见到一个恶魔了
You'll never see another demon again,
当然 除了我
apart from, of course, yours truly.
你愿那么做
You would do that?
何不呢 他们背后捅我刀
Why not? They stab me in the back,
我很乐意正面 侧面
I'll happily stab them in the front, the sides,
下面回敬他们
and right up their little black-eyed asses.
那么
So...
成交吗
we have a deal?
小卡
Cass?
小卡
Cass?
卡西迪奥
Castiel?
凯莉
Kelly.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我...
I, um...
没去哪
uh, nowhere.
一切都好吗
Um, is everything okay?
不好
No.
宝宝
The baby, it's...
好像要生了
I think it's time.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-看着我 -天呐
- Look at me. - u202dOh, God.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我不在的时候你们就做这个吗
This is what you do when I'm not here?
打字
Type?
对
Yep.
等等 有发现
Wait a second. I got something.
两小时前 太平洋西北部地区
Okay, two hours ago, there was a massive power outage
发生大面♥积♥停电
in the Pacific Northwest.
听上去正是我们要的怪异
Sounds like the right kind of weird.
是啊 等等
Oh, yeah. Wait.
经追踪 断电起源点在
They tracked the outage to an address
华盛顿州北湾
in North Cove, Washington,
一栋目前由詹姆斯·诺瓦克
to a house currently being rented
租的房♥屋
by one James Novak.
那是小卡 走吧
That's Cass. Let's roll.
可是时候了
It's about time.
你做了那样的事 还指望我们信任你吗
Think we're gonna trust you out there after what you pulled?
不 你留下 坐那儿 闭嘴
No. You stay here, you sit down, and you shut up.
你没事的
You're all right.
阵压频率还远远不够高
The pressure waves are still very far apart.
"阵压"
"Pressure waves"?
这是
It's what they --
我导乐分娩课上对"宫缩"的叫法
it's what they called contractions in my doula class.
我在网上学的
I-I took it online.
初次妈妈 生产可能要12到18小时
First-time mothers, labor can be 12 to 18 hours,
有时要更久
sometimes longer.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表