-但仅此而已 我发誓 -她遇袭那晚
- But that's it. I swear. - And the night she got attacked,
你那晚也让她进来了吗
did you let her in that night, too?
听着 我不知道发生了什么
Look, I don't know what happened.
我那晚一直在酒吧后面
I was behind the bar the whole night.
我都没看到她离开
I didn't even see her leave.
然后呢
And then what'd you do?
回家了吧
Guess I went home.
了吧
You guess?
这问题很简单 康纳
Well, it's a simple question, Conner.
我问你做了什么 你告诉我
I ask what you were doing, then you tell me.
比如 你昨晚做了什么
For instance, what were you doing last night?
-我吗 -嗯
- Me? - u202dYeah.
我写报告来着
I was writing my report.
然后呢
And then? u202d
我看了一集《英国烘焙大赛》
Well, I watched an episode of "The Great British Bake Off"
-然后就睡了 -看到了吧
- and went to bed. - See?
多简单
Simple.
我回家了
I went home, man.
我没把那姑娘怎么样
And I didn't do anything to that girl, okay?
嗯 再看看吧
Yeah. Well, we'll see.
还有件事
One more thing. Um...
你前两天晚上
Did you happen to meet a
有没有见过一个金发姑娘
blonde girl the other night?
大概这么高 脾气挺大
About yay high. Feisty?
嗯 她说自己是海登的亲戚
Yeah, yeah. Said she was Hayden's cousin.
那疯婆子还冲我丢啤酒
Crazy bitch threw a beer at me.
据我所知 你活该
Well, from what I heard, you earned it.
怎么 你是她爸吗
What are you, her dad?
拜托 那样的姑娘
Dude, come on. Girls like that?
是啊
Yeah.
你再敢碰她 我打烂你的脸
You ever touch her again, I'll break your face.
你干得不错
Nice work in there.
-谢谢 -你的不在场证明 我差点信了
- Thank you. - u202dYeah, that alibi -- I almost bought it.
-什么 -16岁的姑娘
- Sorry? - u202dSee, here's the thing about 16-year-old girls,
尤其是16岁新变成了狼人的姑娘
especially 16-year-old freshly minted werewolf girls --
她们不会平白死去
they don't just die.
你一整天都奇奇怪怪的
And you've been acting sketchy all day.
我不知道你说什么呢
I don't know what you're talking about.
你把她怎么了
What did you do to her?
我做了该做的
I did what needed to be done.
-什么意思 -昨晚
- And that means? - Last night,
我给她注射了硝酸银
I injected her with silver nitrate.
-你杀了她 -她袭击了我
- So you killed her? - Well, she attacked me.
她撕裂了我的肩膀 而且...
She tore up my shoulder. And...
-我有命在身 -你有选择
- I had orders. - u202dYou had a choice.
是吗
Did I?
我们的工作就是杀怪物
Killing monsters is what we do.
或许你老跟恶魔和女巫交好
Or maybe palling around with demons and witches,
-都忘记这点了 -少教我怎么做工作
- you've forgotten. - Don't tell me how to do my job.
-那你做好啊 -你觉得就那么简单
- Well, then do it. - You think it's that simple, huh?
-是的 -是吗
- I really do. u202d- Yeah?
我以前也那么想
I used to think the same thing.
告诉你
Well, here's a little tip.
真实世界不是非黑即白的
Things aren't just black and white out here.
你面前的只是个案子 比如海登
All you have is a case in front of you, like Hayden.
几个月前 有个孩子 一个灵力者
A few months ago, there was this kid, this psychic.
她杀了人 但她不是有意的
She was killing people, but she didn't mean to hurt anyone.
她遭到了虐待
She was being abused.
所以我们给了她个机会
So we gave her a second chance
因为那是正确的做法
because it was the right thing to do.
那是你的特权
Well... that's your luxury.
我们有准则
We have a code.
谢谢 凯奇先生
Thank you, Mr. Ketch.
现在海登的妈妈
Well, now Hayden's mom,
她要下葬两个孩子 而不是一个了
she gets to bury two kids instead of one,
就因为你 和你的准则
thanks to you and thanks to your code.
干得好
Nice work.
我之前是开玩笑
I was kidding before,
但你看上去真的像变♥态♥
but you really do look like a creeper.
好笑 怎么样了
Funny. How'd it go?
闺蜜找到了 秘密告诉我了
BFF found. Beans spilled.
海登在偷偷跟一个年长的人约会
Hayden was hooking up with this older guy on the DL,
她很喜欢他 但他很粘人
and she was really into him, but he was a total stalker.
时时刻刻地发短♥信♥ 超级有占有欲
Texting constantly, ultra possessive.
她朋友觉得受不了 对海登哥哥告密了
Skeeved her friend out so much she narc'd to Hayden's brother.
那就怪不得他会在了
Guess that explains why he was there.
我做得不错吧
I did good, right?
克莱尔 乔迪为什么认为
Claire, why does Jody think
你去了麦迪逊看大学
you're in Madison looking at colleges?
你打给了她
You called her?
你说了吗
Did you tell?
还没有 但你为什么要对她撒谎
No. Not yet. But why are you lying to her?
我知道 好吗
Look, I-I know, okay?
我知道我非常亏欠乔迪
I know how much I owe Jody.
但我们试过猎魔
But we tried the whole hunting thing, and...
结果都是我坐在车上
I just ended up sitting in the car
她包揽一切
while she does everything.
那她是想慢慢来
Guess she's taking it slow.
她是希望我正常一点
She wants me to be normal,
像艾莉克斯那样上护士学校
go to nursing school like Alex.
-她真那么说了吗 -她不用说出来
- Did she actually say that? - She doesn't have to.
我自己混更好
I'm better off on my own.
这样 大家都开心
This way, everybody's happy.
克莱尔 乔迪发现后不会开心的
Claire, Jody's not gonna be happy when she finds out.
如果你出了事
And if something happened to you...
我很小心的
I'm careful!
你得告诉她实情
You need to tell her the truth.
知道吗
You know what?
去你的
Screw you.
我烦透了你们插手我的生活
I'm so sick of you guys dive-bombing my life,
-假装在乎我 -我们是在乎
- pretending like you care. - We do care.
那就别把我当做傻孩子
Then stop treating me like a stupid kid!
那你自己别犯傻
Then stop acting like one.
克莱尔
Claire...
天呐
Oh, my...
克莱尔 是我 是我
Claire. Hey, it's me. It's me.
是我 有我呢 你没事了
It's me. I gotcha. I gotcha. I gotcha. You're safe.
我们得给她降温 她在发烧
We gotta cool her off. She's burning up.
不不 保持她的体温
No. No, no, keep her warm.
-别管 -闭嘴
- Back off. - u202dShut up.
听着 我理解你们生我气
Look, I understand you're angry --
米克 你杀了个孩子
Mick, you killed a kid.
我们不是生气 我们跟你完了
We're not angry. We're done!
我还有多久就会...
How long have I got until...
有时候要到满月 有时候只要一段时间
Sometimes it takes a full moon. Sometimes it just takes time.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
听着 没人说这会轻松
Look, nobody said this was gonna be easy, okay?
-但你可以继续生活 -不可能
- But you can live with this. - No way.
听着 是啊 一个月你有几晚
Look, so you -- you have to stay locked up
得被关起来 好吗
a few nights out of the month, okay?
其他时间 你还是你
The rest of the time, you're you.
除非我闯出来
Unless I break out.
或许有些人能控制得了
Maybe some people can control this,
但我平时都难以控制好自己
but I can barely keep it together on a good day.
如果我
So if there's any
有可能会伤到乔迪或艾莉克斯
chance I could hurt Jody or Alex...
或是任何人
or anyone...
那我宁可死
I'd rather die.
克莱尔 或许还有别的办法
Claire, there may be another way.
还有你之前提到的血液疗法
There's -- there's the blood therapy that you talk about.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表