I mean, whatever she was doing, she must've had a good reason.
好理由 跟那些混球合作有好理由
A good reason? A good reason for working with those ass clowns?
听着 我明白你的意思
Look, I hear you, all right?
但是 说到底 她是家人
But -- but at the end of the day, she's family.
我们至少也该
We owe it to her to at least --
告诉你 不管了 我得喝一杯
All right, you know what? Screw it. I need a drink.
你...
You...
我需要多喝几杯
No, I need drinks. Plural.
还有
And this...
你这套和事佬的做派
whole peacemaker shtick that you've been running,
先是跟小卡 然后又是跟妈妈
first with Cass, now with Mom,
-太老套了 -那是什么意思
- it's getting old, man. - What's that supposed to mean?
你总是中立 萨姆
You're always playing the middle, Sam.
这一次 你能不能选个立场
For once, why don't you pick a side?
玛丽 六条未读信息
玛丽
萨姆 给我个机会解释吧 萨姆 可以谈谈吗 对不起 接电♥话♥吧 萨姆 我们需要见面 急事
萨姆 我们需要见面 急事
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
什么急事
What's so urgent?
萨姆 我搞砸了
Sam...I messed up.
我知道我搞砸了
I know I messed up.
但英国记录者做的事
But what the British Men of Letters are doing,
这比我们要紧 萨姆
this is bigger than us, Sam.
我们真的有机会
We've got a real shot here.
什么机会
Shot at what?
清除这世上的怪物
A world without monsters.
让你和迪恩再不用猎魔
A world where you and Dean don't have to hunt,
让你们过上正常生活
where you can have normal lives.
我选择了这份生活
I chose this life.
我知道
I know.
但你本来要去上学的
But you were going to school,
上大学
to college.
我理解你为什么放弃了
And I get why you gave it up.
但如果你不用放弃呢
But what if you didn't have to?
如果你可以有不一样的未来呢
What if there was a different future for you,
我们都可以有
for us?
这就是我这么做的原因 这就是我奋斗的目标
That's why I'm doing this. That is what I'm fighting for.
我不是想招募你
I am not trying to recruit you,
但你需要知道
but you need to know.
情况在变化
Things are changing.
求你
Please.
让我带你看看
Just let me show you.
就在这里
It's, uh, just in here.
相信吗 这还只是他们的临时基地
Believe it or not, this is just their temporary base.
听英国人的意思这条件算艰苦了
The Brits talk like they're roughing it.
萨姆·温彻斯特
Sam Winchester.
你没说你儿子会过来
You didn't tell me your son was stopping by.
我不知道我还得报告
Didn't know I had to.
总之 欢迎
Anyway, welcome.
嗯 我是很喜欢
Yeah, um, you know, I really dig the whole
这低配《碟中谍》的风格 但我要回去了
low-budget Mission Impossible vibe, but I'm gonna head back.
真的
You sure?
你正好赶上任务报告
You're just in time for the briefing.
米克
Mick.
我是说 如果你想听听
I mean, that is, if you wanna hear
我们打算怎么清除全美境内所有的吸血鬼
how we're gonna exterminate every last vampire in America.
萨姆
Sammy?
露西 我...
Lucy! I...
出去了 待会儿回来
Went out, back later.
管他呢
Whatever.
糟糕
Oh, no.
-凯奇呢 -我不知道
- Where's Ketch? - I don't know.
他不在屋里 也不接电♥话♥
He wasn't in his room and isn't answering his mobile.
要等吗
Should we wait?
不了
No.
怎么 忘拿钥匙了吗
What'd, you forget your key?
你好 伙计
Hello, mate.
你怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us?
这可是记录者的地堡
Well, this is a Men of Letters bunker.
其位置对我们不是秘密
The location's no secret to us.
好吧
Okay.
好啊 聊天愉快
Cool. Well, good talk.
虽然我知道你对我
And whilst I understand that you're not feeling...
没什么好感 不知
warmly disposed to me, I wonder,
你对这瓶十分罕见
what's your disposition to this incredibly rare,
无比昂贵的
unspeakably expensive,
威士忌有什么想法
bottle of barrel proof Scotch?
开始之前 这里有几个新面孔
Before we get started, we've got a few new faces.
这位是皮尔斯·蒙克利夫
This is Pierce Moncrieff,
巴吞鲁日的一位猎人
a hunter out of Baton Rouge.
皮尔斯 这是奥尔顿·莫海德
Pierce meet Alton Morehead,
我们的研发部主管
our head of R&D --
武器研发 咒语 之类的
weapons development, spell work, that sort of thing.
这位是塞琳娜·科尔曼
And Serena Colman,
安保监控主管
our Head of Security and Surveillance.
当然了 你认识玛丽·温彻斯特
And, of course, you know Mary Winchester
还有她儿子
and her son.
萨姆 请坐吧
Sam, please. Plenty of seats.
不用了
I'm fine.
那好吧 我们开始
All right, then. Let's begin.
你们大都知道 V计划第一阶段几乎已完成
As most of you know, Phase One of Project V is nearly complete.
这几个月来 我们主要把精力
Over the past months, we've focused our efforts
-放在NWR上 -中西部
- on the NWR. - Midwest Region.
行动开始时
When we started our operation,
12州内有241个活跃吸血鬼
there were 241 vampires active across 12 states.
我们杀到了
We've killed all...
-只剩11个 -等等 什么
- but 11. - Wait, what?
不是吧
Seriously?
怎么做到的
How?
你们美国猎人
You American hunters
一般把吸血鬼视为罪犯 流氓
tend to see vampires as criminals, rogues.
有人不守规矩 你们就出现
One gets out of line, you show up,
砍头 然后走人
lop off its head, and leave town.
我们把他们视为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We treat them more like terrorists.
吸血鬼虽然一般独自猎食
Vampires may typically hunt alone
或是以小巢穴为单位
or in small nests.
但表面之下 他们都是互相有联♥系♥的
But scratch the surface, and they're all connected,
从最底层的工蜂
from the lowest drone
一直到最高层
all the way up the chain to the top.
始祖
To the Alpha.
我们发现一个巢穴后
When we find a nest,
我们不单单是带着枪炮冲进去
we don't just charge in a la John Wayne, guns a-blazing.
我们等待 观察
We wait, we watch.
确定巢穴人数
We determine the size of the nest,
以及和其他巢穴的关系
its relationships to other vampire groups.
他们一般会相互交易
They tend to trade amongst themselves --
信息 受害人
information, victims.
我们在不断扩充优化我们的情报
We're constantly expanding and refining our intelligence.
等我们了解到一切 就行动
And when we've learned all we can, we go,
-组织一支小队 -铲除他们
- we assemble a team - And wipe them out.
中西部其他吸血鬼都
Now all the remaining NWR vampires
住进了威奇托附近的一栋废弃大楼里
have bunkered up in an abandoned building near Wichita --
莫雷斯酒店
the Morest Hotel.
他们自以为安全
They think they're safe.
我们已经准备好了AVD
We've got the AVD locked and loaded.
AVD 抗吸血鬼装置
AVD -- Anti-Vamp Device.
明天 我们出发
Tomorrow, we ship out,
突袭大楼
raid the compound,
消灭巢穴 完成第一阶段
terminate the colony, and, uh, complete Phase One.
然后我们继续在全国开展行动
And then we move on to the rest of the country.
等我们完成
By the time we're done,
美国就不会再有一只吸血鬼了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表