他们死了
They're dead.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
忆往昔
我不是想招募你
I'm not trying to recruit you,
但你需要知道 情况在变化
but you need to know, things are changing.
你正好赶上任务报告
You're just in time for the briefing.
我是说 如果你想听听
I mean, that is if you wanna hear
我们打算怎么清除全美境内所有的吸血鬼
how we're gonna exterminate every last vampire in America.
你总是中立
You're always playing the middle.
这一次 你能不能选个立场
For once, why don't you pick a side?
地狱猎犬
The hellhounds.
把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给恶魔后
See, when you sell your soul to a demon,
它们就会来把你的灵魂扯出来
they're the one that come and rip it out of you.
-别动 -你能控制它们
- Stay! - You can control them?!
把你弄到这儿来
Getting you here...
我修改了咒语
...I managed to pervert that spell
让你的灵体没有被送回笼子
so your essence wasn't sent back to the Cage.
你觉得这事会怎样结局
How do you think this is going to end?
你被打败时 会措手不及
You're not even gonna see it comin' when you get taken down.
-就凭你 -还有我的骨血
- By you? - And my flesh and blood.
你记得凯莉·克莱恩吗
You remember Kelly Kline?
那不是个孩子 那是路西法的后代
This is not a baby. This is the spawn of Lucifer.
凯莉 天使 他们都想要你死
Kelly, the angels? They want you dead.
但我可以保护你
But I can protect you.
-我都不知道你的名字呢 -大衮
- I don't even know your name. - Dagon.
始祖吸血鬼死了
The Alpha Vampire is dead.
你们在改变世界 我想加入进来
You're changing the world, and I wanna be a part of it.
-我加入 -你哥哥呢
- I'm in. - And your brother?
给我点时间
Give me some time.
如今
内布拉斯加州 谢里敦县
天呐
Oh, my God.
亲爱的 我们需要更多柴火
Babe, we're gonna need more wood.
好吧 但首先 来看看这视频
Okay, but first, check out this video.
这熊冲这些人发疯了
This bear goes crazy on these guys, and he j--
不 我们出来不是为了看视频的
Um, no. That's not why we come out here.
我们是来跟大自然沟通的
We come out here to commune with nature,
不是来看人被大自然吞噬的
not watch people get eaten by it.
好吧 首先
Okay, first of all...
它没吃了他们
...he -- he doesn't eat them.
它把他们赶上了一棵树 他们哭了
He chases them up a tree, and they cry.
哭得很惨
A lot.
它想干吗
What do they want?!
-超搞笑的 -天呐 拜托
- It's hilarious. - Oh, my God. Please --
其次 "跟大自然沟通"
And second of all, "commune with nature"?
我以为你带我出来
I thought you brought me out here
是为了脱♥光♥光 干奇怪的事
to get naked and do weird stuff.
不会那么奇怪的
Yeah, it's not gonna get that weird.
我会想念这样的
I'll miss this.
我会想念你的
I'll miss you.
我明白
And I get it.
华盛顿有
I mean, Washington has
最棒的兽医培训项目
the best veterinary program in the country.
你考进了 你必须去
You got in. I mean, you have to go.
但异地恋也有很多成功案例 是吧
But people make this long distance thing work all the time, right?
是啊 当然
Right. Sure.
我再去弄点柴火来
I'm gonna get more firewood.
好
Okay.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
男人点 她会答应的
Just man up. She'll say yes.
格温 快跑
Gwen! Run!
马库斯
Marcus?
天呐
Oh, my God!
凶鬼恶灵
第十二季 第十五集
天堂和地狱之间
接二连三 真是可以载入史册
Back to back to back. That was one for the books.
-是啊 -天呐
- Yeah. - Man!
老爸会喜欢这玩意的
Dad loved this thing.
哥们 那个...
Dude, on the -- on the --
别别...
No, don't, don't, don't, don't!
-别坐 -怎么了
- Don't s - What?
迪恩 你一身食尸鬼 还有死灵残骸
Dean, you're covered in ghoul, man, and -- and -- and wraith.
你...
You...
你头发里还有一点海妖残骸
you have a piece of siren in your hair.
恶心
Gross.
是啊
Yeah.
哥们 你去冲个澡
Dude, why don't you take a shower
换件衣服吧
and change your clothes?
你那内♥裤♥穿四天了
You've been wearing the same pair of boxers for four days.
好吧 首先
Okay, one,
你知道我带了几条内♥裤♥也太怪了
weird that you know how much underwear I packed.
-你就觉得这点怪 -其次 是两天加两天
- That's what's weird about this? - And B, it's two and two.
翻过来穿不算同一条
Doesn't count if you flip 'em inside out.
弗罗多 内布拉斯加州 谢里敦县 失踪宿营者 现场一片狼藉 — 玛
又来案子了
Got another case.
不是吧 这么快 你怎么做到的
Really? Already? How'd you do that?
跟其他的一样
Same as the others.
我做了个算法 筛选警用频道
I-I made a computer algorithm that scrapes data from police scanners,
求救电♥话♥ 本地新闻网站的数据
emergency calls, uh, local news sites,
然后对一切进行...
and then it puts everything through a h--
电脑告诉我的
The computer told me.
电脑啊
Computers.
怪物 黄♥片♥
Monsters, porn.
它们还有什么做不到的吗
Is there anything they can't do?
好吧
All right.
-那我们去吧 -行
- Well, let's get to it, then. - Yeah, that's fine.
哥们 你先收拾一下的
And, dude, um... after you get cleaned up.
-车里有湿巾 -迪恩 我说真的
- I got baby wipes in the car. - Dude. Dean, I'm serious, man.
你一身尸臭味儿
You smell like roadkill.
因为累活儿都是我♥干♥的
That's 'cause I do all the heavy lifting.
-你... -好吧
- You - All right.
我要用你一直藏着不让我用的梦幻洗发水
I'm using that fancy shampoo you keep hidden from me.
是吗 太好了 妈妈
Oh, really? Oh, that's great, Mom.
-不 我们没事 -听上去挺有希望
- No, we're -- we're fine. We, uh... - It sounds like somethin'.
-嗯 我也爱你 -好 小卡 再联络
- Yeah. Love you, too. - All right, Cass. Let us know.
-好 再见 -你先说
- All right, bye. - You first.
妈妈刚在亚克朗市摆平一只鬼
Mom just finished working a haunting in Akron.
-英国人吗 -嗯
- The Brits? - Yeah.
真好 找谁呢 混♥蛋♥捉鬼队
Great. Who you gonna call? Douchebusters.
-你呢 -是小卡
- What about you? - That was Cass.
他在爱达荷州科达伦 又有人在杀天使了
He's in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Someone's killing angels. Again.
餐厅服务员莎拉·达申斯基英年早逝
惨死在一个暴脾气外星人手下
餐厅经理赫伯·尼尔森如是说
好吧 听上去不错 我这就给您拿水
All right, sounds good. I'll get your waters right away.
你好 可以跟你们经理谈谈吗
Hello. I'd like to speak to your manager, if I could.
我是赫伯·尼尔森 这里的老板
I'm, uh, Herb Nelson. I run this joint.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you,
索兰奇探员
Agent...Solange.
我来是为了...
I'm, uh, I'm here about...
我知道你为什么来
Oh, I-I-I know why you're here.
跟我来
Follow me.
悄悄的
Quietly.
这是什么
What is this?
这个嘛...
Well...
你也知道
You know...
小心驶得万年船
Can't be too careful.
他们总在监视 窃听
They're always watching, listening.
是吗
They are?
是啊 但这里是安全的
Oh, yeah. But we're safe in here.
钢筋钢
Reinforced steel.
谁都别想进来
Nothing's gettin' through this sucker.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表