You're a psychopath.
玛丽
Mary.
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
米克太软弱 他不像我们
Mick was weak. He wasn't one of us.
你什么时候才能明白 我们会不惜一切
When will you realize that we will do whatever it takes
铲除这世间的怪物
to rid this world of the things that go bump in the night?
这是米克和你的儿子们
Something that people like Mick and your sons
做不到的
are incapable of.
别提我的儿子
Don't talk about my boys.
为什么
Why not?
我收拾他们的烂摊子有好几个月了
I've been cleaning up after them for months.
我解决了那些他们
I took care of those federal agents
不该留活口的联邦探员
they stupidly allowed to live.
我杀了一个被他们视为人类的灵力少女
I killed a psychic girl they thought was...human.
老实说 他们太大意了
Honestly, they're damn sloppy.
我觉得你是想说
I think you mean...
正派
decent.
美国猎人完了
It's the end for the American Hunters.
他们的时代结束了
Their time has passed.
但我可以保护你
But I can keep you safe.
只要你肯听话
If you just play your part,
只要你乖乖配合
if you play nice...
我从不会乖乖的
I don't play nice.
打够了没
Are we done?
那天使铁莲花
Those Enochian brass knuckles
只对天使有用 很遗憾 我不是天...
only work on angels. And sadly, I'm not an --
铁莲花就是铁莲花
Brass knuckles are brass knuckles.
你个贱♥人♥
Oh, you bitch!
-不 我觉得他真... -你是谁
- No, I think he's really - Who are you?
麦克斯
Max?
你把我妈妈怎么了
What did you do to my mom?
-麦克斯 你干什么 -等等
- Max! What are you - Wait, wait, wait.
告诉我
Tell me!
-你干什么 -放开她
- What are you doing? - Let her go!
-那不是你妈妈 -什么
- That's not your mom. - What?
你说什么呢 妈妈
What are you talking -- Mom!
等等 没事的
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. It's okay.
麦克斯 怎么了 亲爱的
Max, what is wrong, sweetie?
别 你不是我妈妈
Don't! Don't. You are not my mom.
-麦克斯 -我不知道你是什么
- Max - u202dI don't know what kind of thing you are,
但你不是我妈妈
but you are not my mom.
麦克斯 住手
Max! Stop!
现形 马上
Reveal. Now! u202d
现形
Reveal!
走廊尽头的房♥间
The...the room, end of the hall.
最顶楼
Top of the stairs.
魔法
Magic.
走
u202dGot him.
麦克斯
Max!
妈妈
Mom!
不是吧
Really?
还有人想睡觉呢
People are trying to sleep.
好了 女士 玩乐时间结束了
All right, lady, craft time's over.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
萨姆 这魔法是怎么回事
Sam, this magic, what is this?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我多幸运啊
How lucky am I?
这么厉害的巫师
Such an impressive witch.
或许你会接受上一个贱♥人♥不肯接受的协议
Maybe you'll take the deal the last bitch wouldn't.
我妈妈 你杀了她
My mother...you killed her.
是吗
Did I?
你把那些人怎么了
What did you do to those people?
我来给你们看
Let me show you.
我漫长的生命就要终结了
I'm reaching the end of my very long life,
这是个问题 因为我为法力出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
and it's a problem 'cause I sold my soul for power.
等我去世 我的灵魂会下地狱
So when I pass, my soul goes to Hell.
除非 我能找人承担我的重担
Unless I can find someone to take the burden,
接受我的魔法
to take my magic.
萨姆 妈妈
Sam! Mom!
你妈妈找到我后
When your mother found me,
当我意识到她是什么时
and when I realized what she was,
我提议教她
I offered to teach her.
我提议给她我的法力
I offered her my power.
但就算她要死了 也很粗鲁
But even dying, she was rude.
所以
So...
我把她做成了我的玩偶
I made her into one of my creatures.
那个玩偶有你妈妈全部的记忆
That doll has all of your mother's memories.
那差不多就是她
It's her. Mostly.
就像其他人
Just like the others.
里克 安迪 他们完全听从我的
Rick, Andy -- they do what I want, when I want.
我老了 我有自己的习惯
I'm old. I like things a certain way.
不
No.
不
No!
想得美
Nice try.
如果你杀了我
If you kill me,
那他们都会分崩离析
well, then all of them just fall apart.
我的提议是
So here's the offer.
你接受我的法力
You take my power.
承担我的重担 继承我的玩偶 你妈妈
You take my burden, and my doll -- your mother --
就能永远陪伴你和你妹妹
will stay with you and your sister forever.
一个快乐的大家庭
Just one big happy family.
麦克斯 不 听我说
Max, no. Listen to me.
你妈妈已经死了
Your mother is gone, okay?
虽然很糟糕 但是...
It's awful and it sucks... ...but that's
那么
So...
成交吗
do we have a deal?
你没事吧
You okay?
妈妈
Mom!
不
No! u202d
接受
Take it...
交易就完成
and the deal is done.
接受吧
Take it.
艾莉西娅
Alicia.
撑住 放松 放松
Hey, hold on. Just -- just take it easy. Take it easy.
我们会找人救你的
We're gonna get you some help.
-你为什么 -麦克斯 听我说
- Why did you... - Max, listen to me.
我必须那么做
I had to, okay?
那交易不是跟她做 是跟一个恶魔
That deal wasn't with her. It was with a demon.
你碰那魔法 你就会失去灵魂
You even touch that magic, you lose your soul.
迪恩
Dean!
快走
Come on.
别用劲 放松点
Don't fight. Don't -- Shh, shh. Just take it easy, okay?
呼吸
Take a breath.
艾莉西娅
Alicia?
她...
She, uh...
艾莉西娅
Alicia?
什么
What?
不要啊
Please. No, no, no.
不要啊
Please, no. No, no, no!
麦克斯 这...
Hey, Max, um, this is, uh...
你现在可能还很震惊
Look, you -- you're probably in shock right now,
但那会过去的
but it's gonna pass.
然后会很痛苦
And then it's gonna hurt.
我本可以救她们的
I could've saved them...
我妈妈
My mom.
如果我...
If I had just...
听进去艾莉西娅的话
taken Alicia seriously.
得了 别那么想
Come on, man, you can't think like that.
别说了
Just stop talking.
求你
Please.
好啊
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表