What's one, two, here or there?
没错
Exactly.
那么
So?
放了我和我妈
Let my mom and me go.
我们会离开
We'll walk away,
恢复以前的秩序
go back to the way things were,
本该有的秩序
to the way things are supposed to be.
猎人和吸血鬼 警♥察♥和劫匪
Hunters and vampires, cops and robbers,
公平斗争
a fair fight.
英国人呢
And the Brit?
给你了
You can have him.
萨姆 你干什么
Sam. What are you doing?
选择立场
Picking a side.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
妈妈
Mom!
萨姆
Sam...
你和我都知道那枪里没子弹
you and I both know that gun isn't loaded.
你确定吗
You sure?
那枪救不了你们所有人
The gun can't save all of you.
谁说我想救所有人了
Who said I was here to save all of us?
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
不
No.
真聪明
Clever, clever boy.
米克
Mick.
米克
Mick.
外面安全了
All clear out there.
干掉几个逃兵
Took out a few stragglers.
其他的肯定是我们杀死始祖后跑了
The rest must've run when we dropped the Alpha.
走吧
Come on.
你去哪了
Where were you?
听从命令
Following orders.
这...有人死了
That's not... People died.
是啊 我不知道你的象牙塔里什么样
Yes. Well, I don't know how it is in your ivory tower,
但在实战中 就是会死人的
but down here in the muck, people die.
长老要温家人
The old men want the Winchesters,
我就去争取迪恩了
so I made a play for Dean,
本来挺成功 结果你的行动出了岔子
and it was working until your operation went sideways.
好了
Oh, well. u202d
下次会更走运
Better luck next time.
"出去了 待会儿回来"是吧
So "went out, back later," huh?
就是去喝杯酒 是吗
Just getting a drink, huh?
我听说这里遭袭时 正好跟他在一起
I was with him when we heard this place was under attack.
我们飞速赶过来了
We drove like a bat out of hell.
怎么会
How come?
你并不在乎他们
I mean, you don't care for these guys.
你又不知道我在这儿
You didn't even know I was here.
当然了
Right, of course.
我一想到你可能会出事
When I thought something might've happened to you,
其他都无所谓了
nothing else mattered.
迪恩 我说的话
Dean, the things I said --
不 妈妈 你...
No, Mom, you were...
你的职责已经不是给我做午饭
It's not your job to make my lunch and...
晚上吻别道晚安了
kiss me good night. It's...
我们是成年人
We're adults.
你会做出自己的选择
You're gonna make your own choices,
哪怕我不满
even if I don't like 'em.
哪怕我真的很不满
Even if I really, really don't like 'em.
我只能接受这一点
That's just something I'm gonna have to get used to.
好吗 妈妈
Okay, Mom?
好
Yeah.
你带他去哪
Where you takin' him?
我们有些对付叛徒猎人的办法
We have ways of dealing with hunters who go rogue.
不愉快的办法
They aren't pleasant.
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Good.
萨姆
Sam.
今晚如果不是有你
If you hadn't been there tonight...
我们杀了他们 这才最重要
Yeah, we got the kill. That's what matters.
但对于英国记录者来说 不算是好广♥告♥
Hardly an advertisement for the British Men of Letters, though.
对我的领导水平也不是
Or my leadership.
完全被打了个措手不及
Caught unawares with our proverbial pants down.
-不管你信不信 萨姆 -我加入
- Believe it or not, Sam, we're not - I'm in.
今晚的确很糟糕
Look, tonight was bad, no doubt,
但始祖吸血鬼死了
but the Alpha Vampire is dead.
你们在改变世界 我想加入进来
You're changing the world, and I wanna be a part of it.
你哥哥呢
And your brother?
给我点时间
Give me some time.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表