there won't be a single bloodsucker left in America.
他们死了
They're dead.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
我整个巢穴
My whole nest.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, dear.
他们被杀了
They got them.
喝吧 能恢复你的力气
Drink. Get your strength back.
是新鲜人血
It's human and fresh.
你很安全
You're safe,
你和其他人
you and all the others.
我选择这地方可不是为了它的氛围
See, I didn't choose this place for its ambiance.
这不用说
Obviously.
这里
This?
是座堡垒
It's a fortress.
有人进来我都会发现
No one gets in here without me knowing about it.
绝无例外
No one.
是吗
Is that so?
你们好 我的孩子们
Hello, my children.
这地方不错 别致 舒适
Nice place. Quaint. Cozy.
不怎么喜欢闲聊 是吧
Not much for small talk, are we?
是啊
Nope.
你总会有问题想问吧
Well, surely, you have some questions.
比如我为什么来
Why I'm here, for instance.
你是来招募我们的
You're here to recruit us.
你已经把玛丽招过去了
You already got Mary playing your game.
你还想要我和萨姆
You want me. And Sam.
我不想 但老头子们很喜欢你们
Well, I don't, but the old lads have taken quite a shine to you.
那或许他们不该派个小妞
Well, maybe they shouldn't have sent some chick
过来杀我们
to try to kill us.
是啊 图妮
Yes -- Toni.
没人料到她会擅自行动 只有我猜到了
No one predicted she would go rogue. No one but me.
我早就看出了她是个神经质 眼高手低的
I had a sneak peak at what a neurotic, overreaching,
定时炸♥弹♥
time bomb she was.
我们约过会
We used to date.
看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
迪恩 我才不在乎你来不来
Dean, I don't give a toss if you sign up.
老实说 我都不在乎你的死活
Honestly, I don't care if you live or die.
但既然我们现在关系这么好了
But since we're such jolly good pals now --
好吗
Jolly good, huh?
容我说 记录者
Let me just say that the Men of Letters
非常适合
is an excellent fit for
一个有我们这种
someone with our...
爱好的人
inclinations.
我们
Our.
你和我吗
As in you and me?
你是个杀手 迪恩·温彻斯特
You're a killer, Dean Winchester,
我也是
and so am I.
如果我们太久没有目标可追踪 困住
And if we go too long without something to track or trap
揍 或开膛 那就要不妙了
or punch or gut, well, things get a bit ugly.
是吧
Don't they?
记录者让我一直有活儿干
The Men of Letters keep me busy.
他们给我指个方向 我就开跑
They point me in a direction and bang. Off to the races.
这样的日子不错
It's not a bad life.
说起来
Speaking of...
既然你已经听过我要说的了
Now that you've heard what I have to say,
我还有事 还要砍吸血鬼的头
places to be, vampires to behead.
你有吸血鬼的线索
You got a line on vamps?
是啊
I do.
有兴趣吗
Interested?
我去 萨姆·温彻斯特
Damn. Sam Winchester.
鲁弗斯跟我讲过你好多事
Rufus told me all about you.
他和我在阿查法拉亚合作过一个案子
See, him and me worked a case together down the Atchafalaya.
我听说了
I heard.
告诉你 真怀念那个暴脾气的老混♥蛋♥
I tell ya, sure do miss that crotchety old son of a bitch.
皮尔斯 玛丽 有个问题
Pierce? Mary? A question.
怎么样
So?
对我们的行动有什么想法吗
Thoughts on our little operation?
我们的团队呢
And our team?
塞琳娜和奥尔顿似乎挺聪明
Serena and Alton seem smart.
皮尔斯
Pierce...
你知道他自称巴吞鲁日猎人之王吗
You know he calls himself the hunter king of Baton Rouge?
很不幸 我知道
I do. Unfortunately.
我的一个伙计认识他 他们合作过
A buddy of mine knew him. They worked together.
就一次
Once.
嗯 事实上 除了你妈妈
Right, you see, truth is, your mother excepted,
我们实在吸引不来
we've struggled to attract the, uh,
顶尖的美国猎人
top shelf of American Hunters.
比如你
Like you.
米克: 你去哪了
什么情况
So what do we got?
大概10个吸血鬼
10 bloodsuckers, give or take.
2对10 赢面挺大
2 against 10. I like those odds.
是啊 一小时后就日落了
Yeah, the sun'll be down in an hour,
我们该快点行动
so we should move fast.
别让老鼠弃船逃跑
Keep the rats from fleeing the ship.
真高档
Fancy.
是啊 这样太简单了
You're right. This is too easy.
那个还有吗
Got another of those?
-准备好了吗 -时刻就绪
- Ready? - u202dAlways.
似乎没人
Place seems empty.
是啊
Yes.
奇怪
Curious.
萨姆 这就是为什么我叫你来
Sam, this is why I asked you to come.
就算你不想参与 你也该知道
Even if you want no part of it, you needed to know.
不是在招安吗
So it wasn't a sales pitch?
因为挺有说服力的
'Cause it was a good one.
我查过楼上了 这里没人
I checked the areas upstairs. This place is a ghost town.
-你有发现吗 -有
- You got anything? - u202dIndeed.
她在地下室 跟尸体藏在一起
I found her hiding in the basement with the corpses.
放了我
Let me go! u202d
你的朋友呢
Where are your friends?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们在哪
Where are they?
告诉
Tell...
我
me...
快说
now.
好了 够了
Okay. All right, that's enough.
够了 她是个怪物
Enough? She's a monster.
我知道
I know.
让我来
Just...let me.
你得告诉我们你的朋友在哪
You're gonna need to tell us where your friends are.
然后你就放了我吗
And you'll let me go?
我会利落点
I'll make it quick.
猎食 他们去猎食了
Hunting. They went hunting.
猎食谁
Hunting whom?
猎人
The Hunters.
麦克吉勒嘉迪呢
Where's McGillicuddy?
怎么回事
What's happening?
是莫雷斯的吸血鬼
It's the Morest vampires.
他们来这儿了
They're here.
糟糕
No.
准入
我们得马上封锁这里
We gotta lock this place down, ASAP.
撤退
Fall back.
马上封锁
Lock this place down now!
撤退 守住各出口
Fall back. Secure all exits.
不要交火 马上撤退
Do not engage. Fall back now.
很好
Nice.
准入
待机
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait.
-门锁了吗 -暂时是的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表