爸爸去猎魔了
Dad's on a hunting trip
好几天没回家了
and he hasn't been home in a few days.
忆往昔
我们应付得来几个小女巫
We could take care of a few kitchen witches.
他们的法力来自恶魔
They get their power from demons.
在十字路口卖♥♥灵魂那种
I mean, selling your soul at the crossroads kind of deal?
你们是女巫养大的 却成了猎人
So you guys were raised by a witch, but you're hunters.
对
Yep.
海斯博士想了解一切
Dr. Hess wants to know everything
我们的"朋友"温家兄弟的事
about our "Friends" The Winchesters --
他们的同盟
their allies...
他们的习惯
...their habits.
萨姆的头发怎么会那么油亮
how does Sam get his hair so shiny?
当我看到大衮抓走了凯莉
When I saw Dagon had captured Kelly,
我觉得天使能帮上忙
I thought the angels could help.
怎么样呢
And?
该把这个毁掉了
Time to take this off the board.
不
No!
我现在知道 这个孩子必须降生
I know now that this child must be born
并且保留他的法力
with all of his power.
如今
怀俄明州 罗克河
山眠寄宿 日租&长♥期♥
有人吗
Hello?
你得按铃
You have to ring the bell.
你吓我一跳
You startled me.
你可真娇气
What a delicate constitution you must have.
戒指真好看
Uh, that is a lovely ring.
是啊
Yes.
如果它丢了
And if it goes missing,
我就知道该找谁了
I'll know who to blame.
如果需要 我可以清理你的气
I could cleanse your aura if you like.
似乎有点浑浊
Looks a little...muddy.
来了
Coming!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉让您久等
Sorry for the wait.
-你是塔莎吗 -塔莎·贝恩斯 是的
- Are you Tasha? - u202dTasha Banes, yes.
-我打过电♥话♥ -是的 我是安迪
- I called and... - Yes, right. I'm Andy.
我们为您安排了楼上的房♥间
We've got you set up at the top of the stairs.
太好了
Fantastic.
您为什么会来罗克河
So what brings you to Rock River?
公事还是私事
Business or pleasure?
都有吧
Little bit of both.
艾莉西娅 没事吧
现形
Reveal.
马上
Now.
现形
Reveal.
马上
Now.
现形
Reveal.
天呐
Oh, God.
凶鬼恶灵
第十二季 第二十集
好吧 昨晚
Okay, so last night...
超级马里奥开外挂的那一幕
that Super Mario power-up crap?
那不是小卡
That wasn't Cass.
那个宝宝还没出生呢
That freaking baby isn't even born yet
就已经控制了他
and it sock puppeted him.
想想看
Think about it.
小卡说他对小路西法有信心
Cass said that he had faith in Lucifer Jr.?
柳条人
那是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我也搞不懂 迪恩
I mean, look, this doesn't make any sense to me either, Dean.
但如果我们还想找到小卡
But if we wanna have some shot at finding Cass,
那我们就得
then we have to...
我不知道 尽量去从他的角度想
I don't know. Uh, try and think like him.
怎么想
How?
说真的 在此之前 如果小卡搞砸了
Seriously, I mean up until now, if Cass messed up,
如果他做错了事
if he did something wrong,
但他以为是出于正义的理由 我都理解
but he thought it was for the right reasons, I got it.
是吧
Right?
但昨晚 我看着他时
But last night, when I looked at him,
我不认得与我对视的那个人
I did not recognize the guy staring back at me.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
希望能
I hope so.
-不是我的 -也不是我的
- It's not me. - u202dIt's not me.
肯定是妈妈的
Must be one of Mom's.
喂
Hello? u202d
萨姆
Sam?
我不知道...我是艾莉西娅·贝恩斯
Uh, I didn't know y-- Uh, it's Alicia Banes.
艾莉西娅 怎么回事
Alicia? Hey, what's going on?
-麦克斯和艾莉西娅吗 -嗯
- Like Max and Alicia? - u202dYeah.
抱歉 玛丽给了我
Yeah, sorry to, um... Uh, Mary gave me
好几个可以联络她的号♥码 我们觉得...
a couple different numbers to reach her, and we thought --
不 不
No. No.
我觉得玛丽可能会愿意帮忙
I thought Mary would be down to help.
给我们打个援手
Uh, be our backup on this, um...
你在说疯话
You sound crazy.
两位 我是迪恩
Hey, guys. It's Dean.
-你们没事吧 -嗯 看你问谁了
- Uh, you okay? - Yeah, depends who you ask.
妈妈去追捕一个
Um, Mom was hunting this witch
在怀俄明州到处杀人的女巫
who's killed people all over Wyoming.
总之 妈妈一般
Uh, anyway, Mom usually
会跟我们报平安 但她失联了
checks in with us, but she's sort of disappeared.
天呐 她才没失联
Oh, my God. She did not disappear.
不过是在忙
She's busy.
等等 那么你们的妈妈的确不见了吗
Wait, so -- so your mom is missing?
你们在哪
Where are you guys?
我们正要往怀俄明州罗克河去
We're on our way to Rock River, Wyoming.
但麦克斯觉得我在小题大做
But Max thinks I'm overreacting, but I --
因为你就是太夸张了
Because you're being dramatic.
妈妈没事的 别打扰他们了
Mom's fine. Stop bothering them.
好啊 好吧
Fine. Okay.
我们不会有事的 没事了
Hey, we'll be okay. Uh, never mind.
不 等等
No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
把地址发给我们 我们去跟你们碰头吧
Hey, why don't you text us your address? We'll meet you.
是吗
You will?
-是什么 -我们回头见
- They will what? - We'll see you soon.
搞什么 小卡怎么办
What the hell, man? What about Cass?
哥们 小卡丢了手♥机♥
Dude, Cass ditched his cellphone.
乔迪给小卡和凯莉发了三州
Look, Jody put an APB out for Cass and Kelly
全境通告
across three states.
直到收到什么回报
Until that shakes something loose
或是找到了别的线索
or we get some other break,
我们就只能干坐着
all we're doing is -- is sitting here,
拿头撞墙
banging our heads against a brick wall.
我们出去...
Let's get out there. Let's...
他们的妈妈去猎魔 一周没回家了
Their mom's on a hunting trip and hasn't been home in a week.
好吧 走
All right. Let's go.
拨♥打♥妈妈的手♥机♥
行行好 把那玩意关掉
Please be a dear and shut that bloody thing off.
-是迪恩 -怎么了
- It's Dean. - And?
我是玛丽 请留言
This is Mary. Leave a message.
妈妈
Mom.
我就想告诉你
Hey, uh, just wanted to let you know that, uh,
我和萨姆 我们要去办个案子
me and Sam, we're uh, we're heading out on a case
跟那对儿巫师双胞胎 麦克斯和艾莉西娅
with those witch twins, uh, Max and Alicia.
我回头把信息发给你
Um, I'll text you the info, but, uh...
我知道英国人让你忙得脚不着地
I know the Brits have got you running nonstop.
如果你能帮忙 那太好了
So if you can help out, that'd be great.
就算你不能过来
And even if you can't swing by,
能回个电♥话♥吗
can you call me back?
就是发生了些事
Just some stuff going down that's...
让我有点承受不来
kind of got me spun out.
能跟你聊聊就好了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表