just because they got in the way.
他们认为为目的可以不择手段
They think the ends justify the means.
但我们知道不是的
But we know better.
我们知道猎魔并不仅仅是杀戮
We know hunting isn't just about killing.
而是做正确的事 哪怕这样很艰难
It's about doing what's right, even when it's hard.
所以我们听从直觉
So we go by our gut, right?
我们按自己的规则来 这让他们害怕
We play by our own rules, and that scares them.
这是他们要我们死的原因
That's why they want us dead,
因为我们是他们唯一控制不了的
'cause we're the one thing they can't control.
你要我们做什么
So what do you want from us?
我要你们跟随我
I want you to follow me.
打到他们家门口
Take the fight to them.
在他们出击前 干掉他们
To hit them before they hit us.
我们迅猛出击 不遗余力
We go in fast and hard and we fight
把他们打到趴
and we beat them down until they give up
或死
or until they're dead.
他们都训练有素 武器精良
Look, they're well-trained and well-armed.
我们有些人可能会牺牲
Some of us might not make it back.
但我们会赢的
But we will win.
我们会击败坏人
We will take down the bad guys
因为这是我们的工作
because that's what we do.
他们怕我们 嗯 很好
They're scared of us. Yeah. Good.
他们就该怕我们
They should be.
-知道该去哪吗 -嗯
- You know where we're goin'? - Yep.
准备好 10分钟后出发
u202dGear up. We roll out in 10.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-不 我不去 -什么
- Oh, no. I'm not goin'. - u202dWhat?
我腿伤成这样 我打不了仗
No, my leg busted up the way it is, I'm no good in a fight.
不论何时 受伤的迪恩·温彻斯特
I-I'll take a jacked up Dean Winchester
也胜过任何10个猎人
over any 10 other Hunters any day.
是啊
Yeah.
我刚刚看到你了
I saw you.
你准备好了
You're ready for this.
你去让那些混♥蛋♥知道谁是老大
You show those sons of bitches who's boss.
那你呢 你要做什么
What about you? What are you gonna do?
我要救妈妈
I'm gonna save Mom.
如果她还在里面
Look, if she's in there,
如果我们真正的妈妈还在里面
if our real Mom is in there somewhere,
那我就要努力找到她 带她回来
then I'm gonna try and find her, bring her back.
-唐娜 -在一栋安全屋等着我
- Okay, Donna's - u202dWaiting for me at a safe house.
我要直接开过去 路上不能停
I should drive straight there, no stops.
等一切结束 你会给我打电♥话♥
And you'll call me when this is all over.
我知道
I got it.
-乔迪 -我会小心 我保证
- And, Jody - I'll be careful. I promise.
我不是想说这个
Not what I was gonna ask.
狠狠收拾他们
Kick it in the ass.
你行的
You got this.
过来
Come here.
你要回来
You come back.
我保证
Promise.
臭小子
Bitch.
-混♥蛋♥ -嗯
- Jerk. - u202dYeah.
好了 你进入过我妈妈的脑袋
Okay, you got inside my Mom's head once before.
那我呢 能让我进去吗
What about me? You get me in?
你 我...
You? I...
或许吧
Perhaps.
但我需要我的设备
But I need my rig.
-在哪 -在基地
- Where is it? - u202dAt the base.
但如果材料合适
But I suppose with the right materials,
我可以自己拼凑一下
I could cobble something together.
克莱尔·诺瓦克
目标名单很快就发下去
Target lists will be distributed shortly.
盖思·菲茨杰拉德
在第二阶段中
In Phase Two,
百无禁忌
there are no restrictions.
家庭成员 路人
Family members, bystanders.
不要留下活口
Don't...leave...witnesses.
就这样
That will be all.
佩吉 查一下我们
Paige, I need you to pull up
一位人员的位置
the location of one of our assets,
并且不要告诉别人
and I need you to keep it between us.
-谁 -玛丽·温彻斯特
- Who? - u202dMary Winchester.
她在...
She's in...
玛丽·温彻斯特
堪萨斯州 黎巴嫩
Lebanon, Kansas.
好了 你需要的东西在哪
All right, where's the stuff you need?
应该在仓库里 地牢旁边
Should be in storage, next to the dungeon.
你以为我会让你溜出我的视线吗
Think I'm lettin' you out of my sight?
需要我提醒你 我的组织留下我等死吗
Need I remind you that my organization left me to die?
现在 我只站在我自己这边
At this point, I'm not on anyone's side but my own.
所以 我会帮你救你妈妈
So I help you try to save your mother,
等尘埃落定
and when the dust clears...
怎么 我放了你吗
What? I let you go?
我想再次见到我儿子
I'd like to see my son again.
我不是叫你饶过我
I'm not asking for a pass.
我只求让我先跑一会儿
I'm asking for a head start.
这些电极让你的δ波与玛丽同步
These electrodes sync your Delta waves with Mary's
形成精神连接
forming a psychic link.
但要进入她的心智
But to enter her psyche
会需要一定的专注和技艺
will take a certain measure of concentration and skill.
由于没时间教你如何达到
And as there's no time to teach you how to reach
必须的治疗梦境
the necessary therapeutic dreamstate,
我要依靠这个
I'm banking on this.
混有强效镇定剂的催眠剂
Hypnotic agents laced with a potent sedative.
足以放倒一头大象了
It's enough to knock an elephant on its trunk.
不是吧
Really?
保险措施 你能理解吧
Little insurance. You understand.
这会疼的
This will hurt.
你能理解吧
You understand.
萨姆
Sam.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
睡得香吗
How's the nap?
迪恩 午餐好了
Dean, lunch is ready.
妈妈
Mom.
我们得出去了 好吗
We gotta get out of here, okay?
你得跟我来
You need to come with me.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
外面怎么回事
What is happening out there?
外♥围♥被突破
Perimeter's breached.
猎人
Hunters.
先生们
Gentlemen,
女士们
ladies,
你们知道该怎么做
you know what to do.
趴下
Get down!
我知道他们扰乱了你的心智
Look, I know that they messed with your head, okay?
我知道
I know it feels
这里感觉更好
better in here.
更安全
It feels safer.
但我需要你听到我
But I-I need you to hear me.
我在想 或许我们稍后该带萨姆去公园
I was thinking maybe we should take Sammy to the park later,
在爸爸回家之前
before Daddy gets home.
好吗
Sound good?
妈妈 看着我
Mom, look at me.
这是你的选择
You're choosing this.
你最喜欢的
Your favorite.
太棒了
Yes!
你吃完的
After you eat.
我只想给你最好的 迪恩
I only want good things for you, Dean.
我绝不会让你有事的
I'll never let anything bad happen to you.
我恨你
I hate you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表