that I'd enjoy the company of a ruggedly hot man.
-可不是 -这我没话说
- Amen to that. - Can't argue with that.
是啊
Yeah.
你显然应该拥有
Hey, you clearly deserve...
"单独的温柔乡"
...your sweet, sweet time alone.
也不总那么温柔
Well, I mean, it wasn't always sweet.
就是我们不会那么想你
Yeah. It's just not how we think of you. You know?
太好了 否则就太奇怪了
Good, 'cause that would honestly be weird.
没人说你不能约会
Nobody -- nobody said you can't date, right?
好吧
That's fair.
请进 别在门口待着
Come on in. Don't hover.
抱歉 我敲门了
Sorry, I knocked.
门开着
Door was open.
-你们怎么来了 -你怎么来了
- What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
我们...阿沙是朋友的朋友
We, uh... Asa was a-a friend of a friend.
乔迪的朋友 乔迪 这是玛丽
Uh, friend of Jody's. Jody, Mary.
-妈妈 这是乔迪·米尔斯 -妈妈
- Mom, this is Jody Mills. - Mom?
-没错 -等等 你俩的妈妈吗
- Mom. - Wait, m-- Your mom?
嗯
Yeah.
我以为你...
I thought -- I thought you were...
是啊
I was.
很高兴认识你
It is so nice to meet you!
我要...
I'm gonna...I'm j--
我让你们一家人一起待会儿吧
I'm gonna give you guys some, um, some family time.
你都去哪了
Where you been?
到处走 我回劳伦斯了几天
All over. I went back to Lawrence for a few days.
然后
And then,
我在借助约翰的日记进行回溯
I've been using John's journal to retrace a few things.
想补上我错过的一切
Try to catch up on what I've missed.
你可以直接问我们啊
You could've just asked us, you know.
-迪恩 得了 -就是可以嘛
- Dean, come on. - She could've.
没事 他说得对 但是
It's okay. He's right. But...
这件事我得自己做
This is something I needed to do alone.
我
I...
听着 大部分我认识的人都死了
Listen...most of the people I knew are dead.
然后我记起了阿沙
And then I remembered Asa.
我遇见他时他还很小
He was so young when I met him,
我以为他肯定还活着
I thought he must still be around.
然后
And then...
我看到了他的死讯
I saw an article about his death,
所以
and, uh...
所以你一周偶尔给我们发个短♥信♥
So you'll text us once a week, maybe,
但为了见个死人不惜开车来加拿大
but you'll drive all the way to Canada to see some dead guy?
真是太棒了
Well, that's awesome.
我去透口气
I'm gonna get some air.
迪恩 等等
Dean, wait.
你没事吧
You okay?
好得很
Swell.
所以你来的这一路上一直跟我
Is that why you spent the entire ride up here telling me
详细得不能再详细地讲
in extreme, excruciating detail
你杀希♥特♥勒♥的过程
how you killed Hitler, but, uh,
却没说你妈妈起死回生了吗
you neglected to mention the fact that your mom is back from the dead?
是啊 这没什么的
Yeah, no big deal.
-撒谎 -乔迪
- That's a lie. - Jody...
或许这轮不到我说话 这事太了不起了
Look, maybe this isn't my place, and this is epic stuff,
但是
but, you know...
如果我儿子和丈夫能回来
if I could have my son and my husband back? I mean....
真正的回来
really back,
我真的愿意为此付出一切
I would give anything, absolutely anything, to have that.
但也会让我非常害怕
And it would scare the hell out of me.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊 因为如果我已经变了呢
Yeah. 'Cause what if I've changed?
如果他们变了呢
What if they changed?
如果一切不能如我所愿呢
What if it just didn't work out the way I wanted?
如果你想谈谈
If you wanna talk about anything,
什么事都行 我会陪你
absolutely anything, I'm here.
谢谢 乔迪
Thanks, Jody.
阿沙最喜欢了
Asa's favorite.
难喝死了
Tastes awful.
我是洛琳·福克斯 阿沙的妈妈
I'm Loraine Fox, Asa's mom.
玛丽·温彻斯特
Mary Winchester.
不 不可能
No, you're not.
阿沙跟我说过你
Asa told me about you, but...
但你该跟我一般大
you'd be my age.
怎么会
So how...
说来话长
It's a long story.
当然了
I'll bet.
-抱歉 -你是该抱歉
- I'm sorry - You should be.
我说了 阿沙跟我说过你
Like I said, Asa told me about you.
就是因为你 我儿子没成为宇航员
You're the reason my son didn't become an astronaut.
宇航员
Astronaut?
看
Here.
这是这些年来阿沙给你写的
Asa wrote those to you over the years
但没法寄出去 因为你太"神秘"了
but couldn't send them because you're so "mysterious"
致玛丽·温彻斯特
我救了他一命
I saved his life.
你要我怎么回答
What am I supposed to say to that?
你走后 阿沙变得那么...
After you, Asa got so...
猎魔成了他的全部
Hunting was his whole life.
他没结婚 没成家 要孩子
He never married, never had a family, kids.
现在
And now...
守夜愉快
Enjoy the wake.
你没事吧
Everything all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
没事的
It's fine.
真的吗
Are you sure?
阿沙小时候我救了他
I saved Asa when he was a boy.
这一切 都是因我而起
All of this, it's on me.
不 妈妈 他是自己做出了选择
Well, no. Obviously, Mom, he made his own decisions.
他帮了很多人
And he helped a lot of people, you know?
是啊 我也说不清
Yeah, I don't know.
我现在什么都不确定了
I just don't know anymore.
不论我走到哪 做什么
Everywhere I go and everything I do just...
都感觉不对
feels wrong.
但我会适应的
But I'll get used to it.
适应回到这里 我会的
Being back here, I will. I just --
妈妈 你不用解释什么 我懂的
Yeah, Mom, you don't have to explain anything. I get it.
你需要空间 其实迪恩也需要
You need space. And -- and so does Dean, you know?
他就是...
I-I mean, he -- he's just...
你刚回到我们身边
We just got you back,
他就是担心我们会再失去你
and he's just scared we're gonna lose you again,
你会因为我们是猎人而抛下我们
that -- that because we're Hunters, you're gonna walk away.
但我知道不会是那样的
But I know that's not true.
光是看看这些
Even looking at these...
你1980年救了阿沙
I mean, you saved Asa in 1980,
那是迪恩出生后
after Dean was born,
是大家都以为你已经退出猎魔之后
after everyone thought you quit hunting.
看来你当时无法停手
Seems like you couldn't stop then, and...
我猜你现在也停不下来
I'm guessing you can't stop now either.
这份工作 这种生活
This job, this life...
很疯狂
it's crazy and insane.
但也是我们的天性
But it's in our blood.
走吧
Come on.
我们去哪
Where we going?
跟阿沙道别
To say goodbye to Asa.
阿沙很喜欢那辆吉普
And Asa loved that Jeep.
保险丝熔断 燃油管线坏掉
Fuses were shorted, fuel line was busted.
他才不在乎
Ah, he didn't care.
他卷起袖子就修
He'd just roll up his sleeves, he'd get right to work.
各位 我们得马上走了
Guys, we need to leave now.
-萨姆 -兰迪死了
- Sam? - Randy's dead.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表