Sure.
我们去买♥♥点东西
We'll, uh, go get some supplies.
我们得...
We have to, uh --
我们得火葬他们 麦克斯
We gotta burn the bodies, Max.
就像我爸爸
Like my dad.
我来吧
I can do it.
我...
I...
该由我来
I should do it.
你俩走吧
You two get out of here.
-麦克斯 我们... -拜托了
- Max, we would - Please.
拜托
Please just...
你做得对
You did the right thing.
你救了他
You saved him.
嗯
Yeah.
是啊 他看上去很好呢
Yeah, he seemed super saved.
我看着他们
You know, I was watching them this
有爱的一家人
loving family.
就像我们本该的那样
The kind we should've had.
现在 突然就没了
And now just like that, it's gone.
迪恩 你不能让麦克斯
Dean, you couldn't let Max
出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的
make some deal for his soul.
萨姆 我们经常为了救彼此
Sam, we do terrible things all the time
做很过分的事
to save each other.
为了家人这是应该的
I mean, that's what you do for family.
我凭什么阻止他
Who am I to stop him?
他很坚强 他不会有事的
Well, he's strong. He'll be all right.
嗯 我不太确定
Yeah, I'm not so sure.
怎么回事 我觉得...
What happened? I feel...
我觉得好像喝多了龙舌兰
Ugh, I feel like I drank too much tequila.
你做了什么 怎么...
What...w-what did you do? What...
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- Are you hurt? - No, no, no, no. I-I...
我回头再解释
I'll explain everything.
但我们得走了 好吗
But we gotta go now. Okay?
好
Okay.
妈妈
是我 抱歉我之前没接
Hey, it's me. Sorry I couldn't pick up before.
我跟凯奇猎魔去了
I've been on a hunt with Ketch.
很抱歉我一直没有陪伴你和萨姆
I'm sorry I haven't been there for you and Sam,
但我想陪你们
but I wanna be.
我会的
I will be.
我只是 需要完成这个
I just...I need to finish this.
我想你们
I miss you boys.
我爱你们
I love you.
妈妈
迪恩 打给我
Dean, call me.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
萨姆 是妈妈 出事了
Sam? Hey, it's Mom. Something's wrong.
萨姆
Sam!
很高兴你醒来了
Good of you to rejoin me.
电击枪
A Taser?
不太公平啊
Not really a fair fight.
如果你能像我希望的那么无情
If only you'd been as ruthless as I hoped,
结果就会很好的
this could have worked out.
记住 玛丽
Remember, Mary,
我给过你机会
I gave you a chance.
现在怎么办
So now what?
你要杀了我吗
You kill me?
迪恩
别傻了
Don't be silly.
你是个资源
You're an asset.
我们对你另有安排
We have other plans for you.
好了 玛丽
Now, Mary...
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表