为你翻译他们的远古绝密咒语书吗
Translate their ancient super secret family spell book for you?
你刚杀了他们的兄弟
You just killed their brother.
他们更想剥了你的皮当衣服穿
They'd sooner use your skin as an outfit.
让他们试试吧
They can try.
我...
My...my...
我不知道
I don't know.
别乱碰了
Stop touching everything.
抱歉
Sorry.
来
Here.
拿这个玩
Play with this,
我给你讲个故事
and I'll tell you a story.
好
Okay.
从前 有个美丽的女巫
Once, a beautiful witch was,
被一群自大 自命不凡
again, run out of her homeland
来势汹汹的混混赶出了家乡
by those pompous, self-righteous, murderous hooligans.
他们就是英国记录者
You know them as The British Men of Letters.
她去一个巫师家庭寻求庇护
She sought refuge with a family of witches.
她不过是想要个住处
All she wanted was a roof over her head
一个供她磨练魔法的安全之所
and a safe place to hone her magic.
但他们把她赶了出去
Yet, they threw her out like...
就好像她是垃圾 说她没那个本事
like common trash. Said she wasn't up to snuff.
这些巫师听上去真浑
Oh, these witches sound like dicks.
我觉得你特别有本事
I think you got plenty of snuff.
你真是什么都不记得了 是吧
You can really remember nothing, can you?
能不记得自己做过的事真是恩赐啊
What a gift not to recall the things you've done.
我做过什么
What have I done?
你是个杀手 迪恩·温彻斯特
You're a killer, Dean Winchester.
里面有谁
Who's inside?
等等 我杀人
Wait, I...I kill people?
好多呢
Scores.
但是
But...but...
你虽然是个顽固的讨厌鬼
though you may be a stubborn pain in the arse
而且毫无礼貌可言
with the manners of a Neanderthal
吃饭像个三岁孩子
and the dining habits of a toddler,
你做的一切
everything you've done, you've done...
都是为了大局
for the greater good.
那么就没事了吗
Oh, and that's supposed to make it okay?
我可不知道
I wouldn't know.
你帮助他人
You help those other than yourself.
但我呢
But me?
我做过可怕的事
I've done horrible things,
还安慰自己那没事
and I told myself it was fine.
那是权力的代价 权力才最重要 是吧
It was the price of power. And power's what matters, right?
然后我遇见了上帝和他妹妹
Then I met God and his sister.
全宇宙最厉害的两个人物
The two most powerful beings in the universe,
居然浪费权力跟彼此拌嘴
wasting it on squabbling with each other.
我想 如果他们都不开心
I thought, if -- if they can't be happy,
甚至满足
or at least satisfied,
那我还有什么希望
how can there be any hope for me?
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我知道你不会记得的
Because I know you won't remember.
萨姆·温
你进去了吗
You're in?
对 进去了
Yeah, I'm in.
好
All right.
等我拿到翻译
As soon as I get the translation,
你就施咒
you cast the spell.
这枪里都是杀巫师的子弹
This gun is full of witch-killing bullets.
你去找你的魔法书
So why don't you go to your grimoire
告诉我怎么打破记忆咒
and tell me how to break the memory spell?
我就说你会来
I told him you'd come.
博伊德想去找你 但我说 "何必"
Boyd wanted to go after you, but I said, "Why bother?"
你们是猎人
You're hunters.
你们会来找我们
You'll hunt us down,
找上门来
right at our doorstep.
像披萨一样新鲜得热气腾腾
Hot and... fresh like pizza.
我不会再说一遍了
I'm not asking you again.
[咒语]
Abi!
[咒语]
Age nunc intellectum.
[咒语]
Age nunc intellectum
[咒语]
atque voluntatem omnem meam.
萨姆
Sam?
你弟弟被巫师绑♥架♥了
"Your brother's been kidnapped by a witch.
我找到了你的破车 把你丢在了这儿
I found your stupid car and left you here."
破
Stupid?
好吧
Okay.
别乱跑
别乱跑
"Stay."
博伊德 你保证过的
Boyd, you promised.
没有吉迪恩 我们就不是一家人
Without Gideon, we are not a family.
你背着他把那个会计
Well, you should've thought of that before
变成彩罐之前就该想到这点的
you went behind his back and pinata'd the accountant.
吉迪恩叫你别纠结的
Gideon told you to let it go.
就让我们被一个一无是处的人类欺骗吗
And let us be cheated by some sniveling, weak human nothing?
你害死了我们的哥哥
You got our brother killed.
我们
Well, we...
可以复活他
can bring him back.
动手
Do it.
求你 为了我
Please. For me?
凯特琳娜·洛克兰
Catriona Loughlin.
岁月无情啊
The years have not been kind.
你是谁
Who are you?
罗威娜
Rowena.
罗威娜·麦克劳德
Rowena MacLeod?
你不想这么做的
You don't wanna do this.
哎呦呦
Well, well, well.
看是谁醒了
Look who's awake.
不管你妹妹计划了什么
Okay, so whatever your sister has planned,
你不用那么做的
you don't have to do it.
用你的灵魂换他的吗
You mean, swapping your soul for his?
恐怕我非得做
I'm afraid I do.
破烂娃娃
Raggedy Ann.
什么
Excuse me?
我记得你
I remember you --
在我们门口蜷成一团的破娃娃
a rag doll all huddled up on our doorstep.
我发誓我能看到虱子啃食着
I swore I could see the fleas nibbling away
你那具残破
at whatever the hell was left of that
肮脏的驱壳
dirty little body of yours.
可是
And still...
你还觉得自己配学习我们的魔法
still, you thought you were worthy of our magic.
我们提出异议时
And when we disagreed...
你那么哀求我们
how you begged,
毫不顾忌面子
how you threw yourself down and...
要向我们每个人献身
offered yourself to each of us.
博伊德差点就心动了
Boyd almost took you up on it, too.
但我说 上只猪都更干净
But I told him, it would be cleaner with the pigs.
知道人怎么说吗
You know what they say?
没有什么比撕开新伤口更能治愈老伤口
Nothing heals old wounds like opening fresh ones.
别乱跑
打开我
不行
杀巫师的子弹
这把枪
*我就是个小姑娘 小破烂娃娃*
*I'm just a little girl, I'm Raggedy Ann*
*破烂娃娃*
*Oh, Raggedy Ann*
*快要散架*
*Falling apart*
*线也开裂*
*At the seams*
我一向不太会投飞镖
I've never been very good at darts.
再来
Do over.
*就是个小姑娘 破烂娃娃*
*Just a little girl, Raggedy Ann*
*破烂娃娃*
*Oh, Raggedy Ann*
枪
A gun?
你真觉得那对...
You really think that's gonna work on a...
杀巫师的子弹
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表