I want a different crowd tonight. New fans.
听着 找新听众
Look, getting a new audience
对社交媒体曝光是好事
is great for social media visibility,
对总体声势也是好事
which is great for overall buzz,
但他们很善变
but they're fickle.
他们不在音乐上花钱 毫无忠心
They don't spend any money on music. They have no loyalty.
想把他们的关注转化成
Good luck translating their attention
专辑和门票的销♥售♥可不容易
to album or ticket sales.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我要新鲜血液
I want fresh blood.
懂了
Got it.
表演就在今晚
So the show is tonight?
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
路西法♥会♥唱歌♥ 或演奏乐器吗
Can Lucifer even sing or play an instrument?
我看笼子里不会有吉他入门教程
I doubt they offer Intro to Guitar in the cage.
那才不重要 路西法逼那女人做的事
Like it matters. What Lucifer made that woman do
跟音乐毫无关系
has got nothing to do with music.
-是为了忠心 -什么
- It's about devotion. - Come again?
你们这些渺小的人不会理解
You little people wouldn't undend,
但我当过国王
but I've been a king.
有人把你当作一切
Having people look at you like you're everything,
一旦他们信奉了你
knowing that once they buy in,
你就可以让他们做任何事
you can make them do anything,
那感觉令人陶醉
it's intoxicating.
太吓人了
Well, that's super creepy.
那么这场音乐会 这些人
Okay, so this concert, all these people, what is --
-路西法想做什么 -不是好事
- what is Lucifer planning to do? - Nothing good.
-罗威娜... -亲爱的老妈说
- Is Rowena - Dear Mother says
等我们抓到路西法 她才会现身 之前不会
that once we catch Lucifer, she'll show, no sooner.
没有罗威娜 我们武力不足
Well, without Rowena, we're outgunned.
有她 我们还是打不过他
With her, we're outgunned.
无所谓了 这是我们的机会
It doesn't matter, guys. This is our shot.
我们得查明他今晚在哪里演出
We just gotta find out where he's playing tonight.
我们开工吧
All right, let's get to work.
连我也不知道
A mystery to even me.
但即便我知道 我大概也不会告诉你
Though, even if I did know, I probably wouldn't tell you.
你甘愿拿我们利润颇丰的合作冒险
You'd threaten our very lucrative partnership
维护一个过了气 染发失败的摇滚恐龙
for one over-the-hill, bad dye job rock dinosaur?
文斯是棵摇钱树 哥们
I'm smelling money with Vince, bruh.
这是生意 克劳力 不必往心里去
This is business, Crowley. It's nothing personal.
相信我
No, believe me,
我很往心里去
it's personal.
死亡警报录音棚
汤米
Tommy.
我们里面见
Guys, I'll meet you inside.
探员 你怎么来了
Agent. What are you doing here, man?
调查文斯 跟之前一样
Investigating Vince, same as before.
你听说萝丝琳的事了吗
You hear what happened to Roseleen?
是啊 那事很糟糕
Yeah, that was, uh, it was awful.
但是...她自残的 是吧
But, I mean, come on, man, she cut herself, right?
-又不是 -你清楚事情没那么简单
- It wasn't like... - You know that's not the whole truth.
你知道文斯已经不是文斯了
You know Vince isn't Vince.
我们是摇滚兄弟
We're the brothers that rock together.
就像美国的绿洲乐队
We're kind of like the American Oasis.
但是用合成乐器
But with synths.
-是啊 所以我们很潮的 -是啊
- Yeah, right, so, you know, we're -- we're hip. - Exactly.
-谁弹什么 -我弹键盘
- Who plays what? - I'm on keys.
-他是鼓手 -吉他
- He's on the drums. - u202dGuitar.
打鼓和吉他 我什么都会
Drums and guitar. I pretty much do it all.
我们在网上看到你代理文斯·文森特
We saw online that you represent Vince Vincente.
我们希望你能为我们做
We were kind of hoping you could do for us
你为他做的事
what you've done for him.
抱歉
Sorry.
我同意见面只是因为你们的照片很帅
I took this meeting 'cause you looked hot in your pics,
但我对你们没什么感觉
but I am not feeling this.
告诉你吧 我们其实不是为了会面而来
Okay, you know what? We're not actually here for a meeting.
文斯今晚的表演 在哪举♥行♥
Vince's show tonight -- where is it?
你们是什么人
Who are you guys?
你肯定发现了 文斯不一样了
Look, you must've noticed, Vince is different.
我不知道
I...don't know!
你在惹地狱烈火 罗素
You're messing with hellfire, Russell.
你必须查明表演在哪举♥行♥
You will find out where that show is.
你必须告诉我
You will tell me
否则 我就灭了你
or I will end you.
布丽吉塔 再给我拿杯绿色果汁来
Brigitta, get me another green juice in here.
有礼了
Namaste.
演出在哪举♥行♥ 汤米
Where's the show, Tommy?
我不知道文斯是怎么回事
Man, I don't know what the hell's going on with Vince, all right?
我们热曲的版税早就断流了
All the royalties on our hits dried up years ago.
我有两个女儿在上大学
I got two daughters in college.
我知道我看到了什么 但是
I know what I saw, but...
你不在乎谁会付出代价吗
And you don't care who pays the price?
抱歉
Sorry.
文斯让我不舒服 但他是我的雇主
Vince gives me the skeeves, but he's a playing client.
不 他是魔鬼
No, he's the Devil.
是啊 真魔鬼
Yeah, like, literally.
我是个公♥关♥
I'm in P.R.
我服务过性别歧视者 种族歧视者 甚至政客
I've worked for sexists, racists, even politicians.
我的工作就是把魔鬼打造成圣徒
My job is making saints out of devils.
我绝不会损害他的利益
No way I'm threatening my reputation
败坏我自己的名声
by working against his interests.
你们得离我远远的 否则我就大叫
So you need to take a step back or I start screaming. And
在这样人流熙攘的地方
in a crowded place like this?
我这样的妹子 你们这样的汉子
Girl like me, two guys like you...
猜猜结果会怎么样
Guess what happens next?
再见了
Buh-bye.
贝拉克酒店
你说你吓住罗素了
And you said you put the fear in Russell.
我觉得是的
I thought I had.
那些瑜伽疯啊
These yoga types.
你以为已经震慑住他们了...
Just when you think you've harshed their mellow...
我在网上到处查
Yeah, well, I've been looking everywhere online,
没有人知道在哪
and, uh... no one's linked the venue yet.
-不是吧 -怎么了
- Seriously? - u202dWhat?
-哥 -闭嘴
- Dude. u202d- Shut up.
小卡
Cass.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
No.
我们无法
So we couldn't flip
让文斯身边任何一个人开口
a single member of Vince's team.
哪怕有大屠♥杀♥的威胁
Even with the threat of mass murder,
这些南加州的二♥逼♥也不肯做正确的事
these SoCal douchebags won't do the right thing.
这就是洛杉矶
Welcome to Los Angeles.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我从没见过这么多哭泣表情
I've never seen so many crying emojis in my life.
那些没票的人
The people who didn't get in,
都在推特上哭爹喊娘
they're rending garments all over Twitter.
八卦博客 社交媒体
Gossip blogs, social media,
都在热烈猜测秘密重聚表演
they're on fire speculating about the secret reunion show.
-得票的呢 -激动死了
- And the winners? - u202dThrilled.
如果有新音乐可推出他们会更激动
Be more thrilled if we had new music to sell.
什么
What?
文斯没去录音棚
Vince was a no-show at the studio.
又没去
Again.
缪斯
The muse --
大概是去洗手间了
guess she took a powder.
放松 罗素
Relax, Russell.
今晚的表演
Tonight's show?
会大杀四方的
It's gonna kill.
我在你身上冒了险 文斯
I took a chance on you, Vince.
一个老迈 早已过了巅峰期的垃圾摇滚乐手
An aging, well-past-his-prime buttrocker.
你必须听话
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表