猎人
Hunters.
可怜的吉迪恩
Poor Gideon.
所以他叫我们别去动那个会计师的
This is why he told us to leave the accountant alone.
那混♥蛋♥偷了我们的东西
That tub of guts stole from us.
他是罪有应得
He deserved what he got.
他们发现我们了 凯特 我们得跑了
They're on us, Cat. We have to run.
我才不要跑
I am not going to run!
我也不管吉迪恩说了什么
And I don't care what Gideon said.
怎么 你还想杀了他们吗
So what? You wanna kill them, too?
我想要回我的家人
I want my family back.
那是个死人吗
Is that a dead guy?
是啊
Yeah.
从没见过死人呢
Never seen a dead guy before.
你见过的 相信我
Yeah, you have. Trust me.
别 迪恩 等等
No, D-Dean, wait a second.
你是谁
Who are you?
看来中咒程度又加深了
Spell's progressed, I see.
你...
You --
我要的是情报 罗威娜 不是上门服务
I wanted intel, Rowena, not a house call.
我感觉你会谢谢我的
Oh, I have a feeling you'll come to thank me.
你的头发 好有弹性
Your hair, it's all so bouncy.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
我们非要治好他吗
Do we have to fix him?
-罗威娜 -萨穆埃尔
- Rowena. - Samuel.
你们发现的雕文是古凯尔特语
Those glyphs you found are an archaic form of Celtic.
欧甘文支
Ogham Chraobh.
德鲁伊人将其用于他们的仪式
The Druids used it in their rituals,
称之为"树的语言"
calling it the "Language of the Trees."
等等 树还会说话了
Wait, wait. Now the trees are talkin'?
迪恩 你记得HBO吗
Dean, do you remember HBO?
电影频道
Cinemax?
成♥人♥电♥影♥频道
Skinemax.
很好 过来
Great. All right, come here.
我们...
We're just gonna
你坐在这里
We're gonna sit you down right here.
嗯 来...
And, uh, yeah, go ahead.
这是要成♥人♥电♥影♥直播吗
This like live Skinemax or...
二怎么样
How 'bout two?
太棒了 坐着别动
Perfect. Stay there.
过来
Come here.
只有一个巫师家族
There's only one family of witches
善用这种魔法
versed in this kind of magic.
我以为他们早死绝了
I thought them all dead for years, but
但看到那雕文后
when I saw those glyphs...
这是其中之一吗
Is this one of 'em?
吉迪恩·洛克兰
Gideon Loughlin.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
算是吧
A bit.
好吧 跟我讲讲他们家
All right, tell me about this family.
一百年前
A hundred years ago,
洛克兰家族从旧世界迁至这里
the Loughlins came over from the Old World and
将密西西比三角洲的一个小镇
turned a small town on the Mississippi Delta
变成了他们自己的地盘
into their own personal fiefdom.
他们的孩子 吉迪恩 博伊德和凯特琳娜
Their children -- Gideon, Boyd, and Catriona --
就像一棵树上结的三个烂果子
were like three rotten little peas in a pod.
这家人有一本强大的咒语书
The family possessed a powerful spell book,
德鲁伊魔法典籍 《黑魔法书》
a tome of Druidic magic called the Black Grimoire.
来自世界各地的巫师去跟他们同住
Witches came from around the world to live with them
学习其中奥秘
and study its secrets...
但要付出代价
for a price.
他们怎么了
So what happened to 'em?
猎人
Hunters happened.
当然了 我听说有一两个活了下来
Of course, I'd heard rumors one or two survived,
带走了他们的书
stealing away with their book,
但我只当作是谣言
but I-I dismissed them as gossip.
吉迪恩死了
With Gideonn dead
如果你想打破你哥哥中的咒
if you want to break the curse on your brother,
我们得找到那本书
we need to find that book.
等等 你不能打破吗
Wait a second. So you can't break it?
当然可以
Oh, of course I could,
但如此复杂的巫术需要时间
but witchcraft this complex would take time,
而迪恩剩的时间不多了
more than Dean's got.
他已经开始遗忘自己了
He's already begun to forget himself,
还有他认识 爱过的每个人
everyone he's ever known, ever loved.
甚至是你
Even you.
很快他会忘记如何说话 如何吞咽
Soon he'll forget how to speak, how to swallow,
然后
and then...
迪恩·温彻斯特会死的
Dean Winchester's going to die.
那哥们好惨
Sucks for that guy.
那么经历了那么多事
So after everything...
我要死在这事上了
That's it. This is what nails me.
不不 迪恩
No. No, no, Dean, it...
不会那样的
It's not gonna happen, all right?
你刚跟我说了我一生的故事
Well, you just told me my whole life story.
老实说 我感觉得到
And I gotta be honest, man, I...I can feel it,
我在渐渐遗忘
slipping out of my head.
杀怪物是一♥码♥事 但这...
I mean, ganking monsters is one thing. But this...
我们会...
You know, uh, we're gonna, um...
我们会有办法的 好吗
We'll figure it out. All right?
我们会的
We will.
他怎么样了
How is he?
你真关心吗
Like you care.
我见过我哥哥死 但是
You know, I've seen my brother die, but
看着他变得
watching him become...
不像他自己
not him...
这恐怕更糟
This might actually be worse.
好吧
Okay.
我叫迪恩·温彻斯特
My name is Dean Winchester.
萨姆是我弟弟
Sam is my brother.
玛丽·温彻斯特是我妈妈
Mary Winchester is my mom.
卡西...
And Cast--
小卡是我最好的朋友
Cass is my best friend.
我们得找到那本魔法书
We need to find that grimoire.
当然
Of course.
当然 这就是你的目的吧
Of course. That's your angle, isn't it?
得了 罗威娜
Oh, come on, Rowena.
出现了厉害的魔法书
A powerful spell book shows up
你突然就跑来帮忙了
and all of a sudden, you're here to help?
利他主义并非你的风格
Altruism isn't exactly your style.
是啊
True.
而且 让温家人欠你个人情总是好事
Also, it never hurts to have a Winchester owe you one.
我叫迪恩·温...
My name is Dean Wi--
温彻斯特
Winchester.
我叫...
My name -- my name is...
我...
My... .
我叫...
My name is -- is...
吉迪恩·洛克兰的地址在他会计师的档案里
Gideon Loughlin's address was in his accountant's file.
如果书在他那儿 我能找到
If the book is there, I'll find it.
当然了 你会需要我帮忙
Of course, you'll need me there to help --
不不 你留下陪迪恩
No, no, you're staying here with Dean.
我才不要
I most certainly am not.
他不能跟我来 我也不能丢下他一人
Well, he can't come with me, and I'm not leaving him alone.
我显然并不信任你
And I obviously don't trust you.
显然的
Well, obviously.
《黑魔法书》是用古德鲁伊语写的
The Black Grimoire's written in ancient Druid.
要是没有我 你怎么能找到
How do you propose to find a proper spell
合适的咒语来...
without me there to --
你说洛克兰家还有几个人活下来了
Well, you said a few of the Loughlins survived, right?
谣传是如此
That was the rumor?
你指望他们家的人来...怎么
So you expect one of them to -- to what?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表