你会很想开口 好见到个真人
you'll get so crazy to talk, to see someone real,
你会告诉我我想听的
you'll tell me exactly what I need.
你会笑着告诉我
You'll tell me with a smile.
只是需要点时间
It'll just take some time.
当然了 问题是
Of course, the thing is,
你做了那样的事
after what you did,
不会有人急着让你打电♥话♥
no one's in a hurry to get you that phone call.
你和我
So you and me,
我们有的是时间
we've got all the time in the world.
凶鬼恶灵
第十二季 第九集
第一滴血
上报 连接已建立 继续
我是米克·戴维斯
This is Mick Davies,
提交状态更新报告B3
filing Status Update Bravo Three.
按照指示 我一直在尝试打入
As instructed, I've been attempting to make inroads
美国猎人界
with the American hunters.
但遗憾的是 遭遇了一些挫败
But unfortunately, there's been a few setbacks.
我来给你描绘一下
Let me paint you a picture
一个没有怪物 没有恶魔
of a world without monsters or demons
没有任何晚上出没的讨厌鬼的世界
or any of those little buggers that go bump in the night.
一个再没有人会因为超自然生灵而死的世界
Of a world where no one has to die because of the supernatural.
一个新世界 一个更好的世界
Of a new world, a better world.
如果你跟我们合作 你将得到支持
Now if you work with us, you'll have support,
各种各样的支持
in every sense of the word.
需要传说
You need lore?
我们的图书馆是最大最好的
Our libraries are the biggest and the best.
你要钱 我们有钱
You want money? We have money.
你需要武器
You need weapons?
我们的装备你无法想象
We have gear you can't even imagine.
我的意思是 沃利
Now what I'm saying, Wally,
你需要我们这样的人 而我们需要你这样的猎人
is that you need people like us, and we need hunters like you.
我们只求 等我们找到你
Now all we ask in return is that when we call,
你就听命去该去的地方 做该做的事
you go where you're told and you do what you're told.
这是为了大局
For the greater good.
我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
来 给我看看你的手
Come on, let me see your hands.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
挺软
Soft.
谢谢
Thank you.
你猎过魔吗
You ever hunt anything?
我是战术型的 长♥期♥策略
I'm more tactical. Long-term strategy.
好吧
Right.
听着 迈克
Listen, uh, Mike --
-米克 -无所谓
- Mick. - Whatever.
我不认识你
I don't know you,
我也不想听令于任何人
and I ain't looking to take any orders from anyone.
尤其是
Especially some...
英国小文员
...limey paper pusher.
-我想你并不理解 伙计 -我理解
- I'm not quite sure you understand, mate. - No, I think I do.
别介意
So no offense,
但拿着你的提议
but you can take your offer...
然后...
and you can...
塞进你菊花里吧
...shove it up your ass.
应该不会太疼
I'm sure it won't be too painful,
你手不是挺软嘛
what with those soft hands of yours, right?
这是汉堡的钱
That's, uh, that's for the burger.
简而言之 美国猎人
In short, the American hunters have proven...
很难搞
difficult.
至于温家兄弟
As for the Winchesters...
你抛下了他们
You left them.
不 我...
No, I...
迪恩叫我走的 那女人
Dean told me to go. The woman --
你还弄丢了
The one you lost?
我没有...我以为她...
I didn't. I... I thought that she --
别找借口了
Stop making excuses!
如果他们需要帮助 为什么不找我
Why...if they needed help, why didn't they call me?
你不在
You were out.
我们怎么会让这种事发生 卡西迪奥
How do we let this happen, Castiel?
吃饭了
Chow time!
吃饭了
Chow time!
吃饭了
Chow time!
吃饭了
Chow time!
吃饭了
Chow time!
吃饭了
Chow time!
帮不了你
Can't help you.
得了 克劳力 警♥察♥抓走了他们
Come on, Crowley. The police took them.
你在政♥府♥里有人
You have people in the government.
-你有间谍 -是吗
- You have spies. - I do?
但不管小鹿和松鼠现在怎么样
But whatever's happened to Moose and Squirrel,
显然 他们没有权限打探
apparently, it's above their pay grade.
你在乎他们被抓吗
Do you even care that they're gone?
不
No.
知道有多少厉害的东西
Do you know how many all-powerful beings
曾试图杀他们吗
have tried to kill them?
-大概知道 -我也是
- Roughly, yes. - As do I.
我也曾是其中之一
I was bloody one of them.
但萨姆和迪恩 他们就像疱疹
Sam and Dean? They're like herpes.
你还以为已经摆脱了他们
Just when you think they're gone...
哎呦 他们又回来了
Hello! The boys are back,
身后还留下一堆尸体
leaving a trail of bodies in their wake.
不管他们在哪
So wherever they are,
不管是谁抓了萨姆和迪恩
whoever has Sam and Dean,
这么说吧
Well...
套用劳伦斯·图拉德[摔跤手]的名句
in the immortal words of Lawrence Tureaud...
"我可怜那傻瓜"
"I pity the fool."
迪恩
Dean?
不
No.
他...
He's...
-玛丽 -嗯
- Mary? - Yeah.
我是艾莉西娅 阿沙的孩子
This is Alicia. Uh, Asa's kid.
听着 我和我哥哥
Look, I -- me and my brother,
我们在路易斯安那州办个案子
we're working this case in Louisiana.
我们以为是个南方狼人什么的
We thought it was some southern fried werewolf thing,
但是不止一个
but it's not one thing.
是一群
It's a pack.
这里有好多这怪物
There's, like, a billion of them down here,
我们需要帮助
and...we need help.
你在哪
Where are you?
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我只想说 对不起
I just wanted to say... I'm sorry.
我当时很生气
I was angry, and...
萨姆和迪恩 那不怪你
Sam and Dean, that's not your fault.
不 你是对的
No, you were right.
我不该抛下他们的 我...
I should never have left them. I...
听到什么动静了吗
Have you heard anything?
我在执法机关的熟人不是退休 就是死了
All my law enforcement contacts are retired or...dead.
我在努力 但是
I'm trying, but...
你呢
You?
我一直安慰自己 他们没事
I keep telling myself they're fine.
-他们才不见了 -六周两天10小时
- They've only been gone - 6 weeks, 2 days, and 10 hours.
我们会找到他们的 卡西迪奥
We'll find them, Castiel.
我们会的
We will.
在那之前 我们...
Until then, we just...
我们在尽力了
We're doin' our best.
是吗
Are we?
听说密苏里州兰开斯特的杀人案了吗
Did you hear about the murders in Lancaster, Missouri?
没有
No.
好几个女人被撕烂喉咙
The women with their throats ripped out,
血被吸干
the blood drained?
吸血鬼
Vampires.
我在新闻上看到 就想
I saw it on the news and I thought,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表