是啊
No, you didn't.
而且你很不爽
And you hate it.
你那眼神 我见过
The look in your eyes, I've seen it before.
是死人的眼神
It's a dead man's look --
在说着 不管你去哪 不管你做什么
eyes that say no matter where you go or what you do,
感觉都好像这世界容不下你
it feels like this world doesn't fit anymore,
感觉好像你是一个人
like you're all alone.
她不是一个人
Well, she's not alone.
我说错了吗
Tell me I'm wrong.
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
我要给你个仁慈
I'm here to offer you mercy.
去楼上的单程票 远离这一切
A one-way ticket upstairs, away from all of this.
那要怎么做
How would it work?
妈妈
Mom.
你再杀我一遍吗
You just kill me again?
死神不杀人
Reapers don't kill people.
这是规矩
Rules.
这样啊
Well...
那么
then...
你只能等着了
Then I guess you're just gonna have to wait.
温家人啊
Winchesters.
如果你改主意了
If you change your mind --
如果你们任何一个改主意了
if any of you change your minds --
你们知道我叫什么
you know my name.
那么你要回家了吗
Does this mean you're coming home?
嗯
Yeah.
现在还不行 我还再需要点时间
Not quite yet. I just need a little more time.
我们能至少请你吃早餐吗
Can we buy you breakfast, at least?
-培根 -管饱
- Bacon? - u202dAll the bacon.
好啊
I would love that.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表