As in Michael Michael?
很厉害的东西
Nasty bit of business.
碰到谁都会死
Kills everything it touches.
恶魔会化成烟
If you're a demon, you go up in a puff of smoke.
天使
If you're an angel,
会慢慢死去
you just...rot away.
抱歉 卡西迪奥
Sorry, Castiel.
不 不行
No. No.
肯定有解药
There's a cure.
总是有解药的 我们会找到的
There's always a cure, and we will find it.
-怎么找 -抓住雷米尔
- How? - u202dWe trap Ramiel.
揍扁他 直到他交出解药
And we beat his ass until he gives it up.
不会有用的
It's not gonna work.
我们战胜过黑暗和魔鬼
We took down the Darkness and the Devil.
你们花了数年才打败路西法
It took you years to defeat Lucifer,
而且是上帝帮忙才阻止了黑暗
and the power of God to stop the Darkness.
如果你们还有时间 或许能制♥服♥雷米尔
Maybe if you had more time, you could manage Ramiel.
但现在 在这间谷仓里
But right now, in this barn...
我本来都有点喜欢唱诗班小子了
I was growing fond of the choir boy, too.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
我们没时间跟你废话
We don't have time, okay, for your -- for you.
你要么帮忙 要么滚蛋
So either help us or get the hell out of here!
猜到了
Yeah, figures.
晚上9点7分
我要怎么做 你才不会进那个谷仓
What can I do to keep you out of that barn?
我闻到那天使了
I smell the angel.
他不行了
He's rotting.
那些人
These people --
是你的朋友吗
they your friends?
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
我跟我用得上的人做交易
I make deals with those I can use.
每个王国都需要盟友 包括地狱
Every kingdom needs allies, even Hell.
盟友 你就这么称呼那三个加起来
Allies. Is that what you call three humans
只有一个好肝脏的人类和一个坏掉的天使吗
with one good liver between them and a busted up angel?
我承认 他们看上去没什么特别
I admit, they don't sound like much.
但每次世界末日
But every Armageddon,
每次"一切将终结于此"的状况
every bloody "This is the end of all things,"
都是温家人阻止的
a Winchester stopped it.
不管怎样 他们是我们不能失去的财富
Like it or not, they're an asset we can't afford to lose.
我们说好的 克劳力
We had an agreement, Crowley.
不许来打扰我们
No one bothers us.
记得吗
You remember?
我们做过一次协议
We made one deal.
再做一个吧
Let's make another.
怎么样
What do you say?
我们没时间跟你废话
We don't have time, okay, for your -- for you.
终极对决
你要么帮忙 要么滚蛋
So either help us or get the hell out of here!
猜到了
Yeah, figures.
晚上9点12分
小卡 多严重
Cass, how bad is it?
克劳力是对的 你们还是走吧
Crowley's right. You should go.
-小卡 得了 -不 听我说
- Cass, come on. - No, you listen to me.
你...听着 谢谢
You -- Look, thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
认识你们
Knowing you, it...
是我这辈子最棒的事
it's been the best part of my life.
我们一同
And the things that...
经历的那些事
the things we've shared together,
已经改变了我
they have changed me.
你们是我的家人
You're my family.
我爱你们
I love you.
我爱你们所有人
I love all of you.
求你们
Just please...
别让我临终末了
please, don't make my last moments be spent
还要看着你们死
watching you die.
跑吧
Just run.
自保吧
Save yourselves.
我会尽量拖住雷米尔
And I will hold Ramiel off as long as I can.
小卡 不
Cass, no.
跑吧
Yes.
你们得继续战斗
You need to keep fighting.
我们是在战斗
We are fighting.
我们在为你而战 小卡
We're fighting for you, Cass.
就像你说的 你是家人
And like you said, you're family.
我们不会丢下家人
And we don't leave family behind.
妈妈
Mom.
怎么办
What's the play?
我们使出所有招数
We hit him with everything we got.
雷米尔
Ramiel.
好极了
Toasty.
你伤了我们一个朋友
You stabbed one of our friends.
你朋友擅闯了
Your friend was trespassing.
告诉我们怎么治好他
Tell us how to cure him.
没有解药
There is no cure.
知道我们是谁吗
You have any idea who we are?
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不在乎你们是谁 你们为什么来
I don't care who you are. I don't care why you're here.
我不在乎天堂或地狱什么的
I don't care about Heaven or Hell or anything.
我甚至不在乎路西法要有娃了
I don't even care that Lucifer's got a bun in the oven.
这你也知道
You know about that?
我妹妹大衮 她对此颇为关切
My sister Dagon, she's taken an interest.
-但我 -我猜猜
- But me? - Let me guess.
你不在乎
You don't care.
我只想不被打扰
All I wanted was to be left alone.
然后你们来了
But then you come.
你们偷我的东西
You...steal from me.
这...我不能忍♥受
And that? Ooh. That I cannot abide.
把我的东西还我
Give me back what's mine,
否则我就从你们的尸体上拿走
or I take it off your lifeless bodies.
你们有...
You've got...
30秒
30 seconds.
显然 我们不知道你在说什么
Obviously, we got no idea what you're talking about.
20秒
20 seconds.
那随你们
Have it your way.
小卡
Cass.
伙计 有我们呢 小卡
Hey, buddy. Hey, we're here, Cass.
我们在这儿呢 伙计
We're right here, buddy.
魔法
The magic.
都在符文上
It's all in the runework.
还有工艺
The craftsmanship.
撑住 好吗 我们怎么办
Hang in there, all right? What do we do?
魔法在工艺上
The magic's in the craftsmanship.
小卡
Cass?
不客气
You're welcome.
你没事了
So...you're good?
我想是的
I guess so.
他刚刚...
What did he...
他说什么偷他的东西
What did he mean about somebody stealing from him?
谁知道那疯子说什么呢
Who knows what that crazy man was talkin' about.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
最后一件事
真是
Well, that's...
好个故事
quite a story.
你干得不错
You did well.
你叫我去杀一个地狱王子
You sent me after a damn Prince of Hell.
我们并不知道他是什么
Well, we didn't know what he was.
我们只知道他有那件东西
We just knew he had the item.
这不叫借口
That's not good enough.
我失去了一个朋友 还差点失去一个孩子
I lost a friend. I almost lost one of my boys.
-我们道歉 -闭嘴
- And we apologize - u202dShut up.
再发生这样的事
Anything like that happens again -- anything --
我就灭了你
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表