Are we buying that Brit's whole "let's be friends" routine?
-不可能 -不信
- No. No way. - No.
你还能吃得更快点吗
Could you eat that any faster?
不能
No. No, I cannot.
我们该打给互联网
Well, we should call the Internet
尽量了解一下这些人的情况
and find out as much as we can about these people.
我说对了吗
Did I say that right?
很接近了
So close.
嗯 接近了
Yeah, it was close.
你来点吗
You want any?
暂时不用
No. Uh, not now.
我得说 罗威娜
You know, I got to say, Rowena,
我一看你
I took one look at you,
就想再折断一次你讨厌的脖子
and all I wanted was to snap your miserable neck again.
这次让你恢复不过来
And keep it snapped this time.
但我决定不那么做
But I think I've decided against it.
你不会后悔的 先生
You won't regret it, sir.
我不再搅和这些事了
I'm done with all this.
我会躲得远远的
I'll stay far, far away,
去我的网球俱乐部里跟共和党人一起喝马丁尼
sipping martinis with republicans at my tennis club.
你没懂
You're missing my point.
你这样天资聪明的女巫
A witch as gifted as yourself,
此外 还有《诅咒之书》
with access to the Book of the Damned to boot,
作为囚徒对我更有价值
would be much more valuable as a prisoner.
什么
What?
那句话怎么说的
How's that saying go?
朋友要亲近
Mm, friends close...
敌人要更近
...enemies closer.
不
No.
不要
No!
什么事
Yes?
抱歉 希望没吵醒你
Sorry. I hope I didn't wake you up.
我想给你端这个
I-I, uh...wanted to bring you this.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我不知道你喝不喝茶
I don't know if you drink tea, but...
-我喝 -很好
- I do. - Good.
我想说
Uh, and I wanted to say...
如果你想谈谈
if you ever want to talk,
我理解回到人间
I know what it's like to come back
觉得自己格格不入的感觉
and not feel like you really fit.
我要补上好多关于你们的事
I just have so much about you boys to catch up on.
妈妈的事
Mother stuff.
第一颗牙 第一次暗恋
You know, first tooth, first crush.
是啊
Yeah.
我有好多空白要填补
I just have a lot of blanks to fill in.
好
Right, uh...
爸爸的日记
Dad's journal.
他自己写的
His writing, his words.
让我填补了不少空白
Helped me fill in some blanks,
回答了一些我原本没想到过的问题
answer some questions I didn't know I had.
也算是让他
And, you know, it -- it -- it
继续留在我们身边了
keeps him with us, sort of.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
迪恩说你脱离了猎魔
Dean said you got out of hunting.
是啊
Yeah.
但你又回来了
And yet here you are.
这是我的家庭
Well, this is my family.
我们家猎魔 我们就做这个
My family hunts, you know? It's what we do.
妈妈
Mom.
对于我
For me...
光是
just, um...
你在这儿
having you here...
就填补了最大的空白
fills in the biggest blank.
来♥复♥枪♥专家
我不会上飞机的
I will not get on that plane.
你会的
Yes, you will.
你的任务是找到美国猎人
Your mission was to identify American Hunters
取得他们的信任
and gain their trust.
那是总部的要求
That's what the home office wants.
是礼 不是兵
Honey, not vinegar.
我有份案卷 我这才刚开始
I have a dossier, and I am just getting started.
他们也做成了不少事
They've also had their fair share of successes.
如果我们的目标是终结这里的超自然威胁
If our goal is to end the supernatural threat here,
我们得摧毁一切障碍
we need to destroy every obstacle.
温家兄弟 这些美国猎人
The Winchesters, these American Hunters,
他们不比他们控制不了的
they're no better than the monsters
那些怪物强到哪去
they fail to control.
他们该被铲除
They need to be eliminated.
米克
Mick.
如果走到那一步 夫人
If push comes to shove, your ladyship,
我做好了那个准备
I'm prepared for that.
你会下狠手吗
You'll get your hands dirty?
那种事可以留给凯奇先生
Well, we have Mr. Ketch for that.
你会叫他来
You'll send for him?
我已经叫了
I already have.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表