猎人达到那样的规模 那样的合作
Hunters on that scale, working together...
我们能做多少好事啊
how much good we can do.
我一加入
And once I was in, I...
就开始盲从
I just followed.
因为那样简单
'Cause it was easy.
更简单些
Easier.
比什么简单
Easier than what?
比领导简单
Easier than leading.
你想象的结局是这样的吗
Is this how you pictured it? The end?
你知道不是的
Oh, you know it's not.
我一直以为我们会
I always thought we'd go out like...
像《虎豹小霸王》那样英勇就义
Butch and Sundance style.
是啊
Yeah.
-荣耀光辉 -荣耀光辉
- Blaze of glory. - u202dBlaze of glory.
我去
Son of a bitch.
你们都是疯子
You're lunatics.
这点子太蠢了
This is a colossally stupid idea.
是啊
Yep.
又大 又美
Big, beautiful,
又蠢
and dumb.
这玩意放在我这儿好久了
I've had this thing for so long.
一直在等最合适的时机使用
Been waiting for the perfect moment to use it.
爆♥炸♥可能害死我们
The explosion could kill us all.
你可能会把这整个地方震塌
You could bring the whole bloody place crashing down.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - u202dYeah.
你们是疯子
You're lunatics.
喜欢动作片 爱吃芝士汉堡
Action movie-loving, cheeseburger-eating,
愚蠢的美国疯子
moronic American lunatics.
好了 美人
Okay, beautiful.
去你妈蛋
Yippee ki-yay, mother --
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean?
好啊 疯子
Hey, lunatic.
南达科他州 苏福尔斯 治安官
-玛丽 -乔迪
- Mary? - u202dHey, Jody.
有空吗
You got a sec?
嗯
Yeah.
没电
Dead.
没电
Uh, dead.
这里有一个
Wait, I got one.
盖思
Garth?
天呐 听到你的声音太好了
Oh, man. It's good to hear your voice.
听着 我之前跟你说的英国人
Listen, uh, those Brits I told you about,
他们在猎杀美国猎人
they've got a hit out on American Hunters.
我猜对于狼人猎人更是如此了
I'm guessing that goes double for werewolf hunters, so...
不 我没时间解释
No, I don't have time to explain.
你和贝丝得找个安全的地方
You and Bess need to get someplace safe.
好吗 好
Okay? All right.
乔迪
Jody.
乔迪
Jody?
乔迪 艾莉克斯
Jody. Alex.
她在哪
Where is she?
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
她突然袭击我时 我以为她是恶魔呢
When she clocked me out of the blue, I thought she was a demon.
真没想到洗♥脑♥能这么彻底
I had no idea that brainwashing could be so thorough.
乔迪 她...
Jody, she...
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
不怪你
It's not your fault.
幸好 艾莉克斯回家了
Fortunately, Alex came home.
我不过是替你争取了时间 是你击昏了她
All I did was buy you time. You knocked her out.
我去给你找点止痛的东西
u202dI'll get you something for the pain.
来双份吧
Make it a double.
你想扮我儿子的妈妈吗
You wanna play mother to my son?
他都归你了
He's all yours.
迪恩
Dean...
那不是你妈妈
that's not your mom.
怎么了 迪恩
What's the matter, Dean?
我跟你所认识的玛丽太不一样了吗
Am I too different from the Mary you know?
还是太一样了
Or too much the same?
她来了
Here she is.
做你该做的吧
Do your thing.
好吧 你说你能治好她 治好她吧
All right, you said you could fix her, so fix her.
我
I, um...
-我... -她撒谎了
- Well, I - u202dShe lied.
什么
What?
玛丽的洗♥脑♥
Mary's programming...
是不可逆的
It's permanent.
但你说
But you said...
你们当时要杀我
You were going to kill me.
你们所认识的玛丽 好玛丽
The Mary that you know, the good Mary,
她躲在不可穿透的心墙后面
she's hiding behind impenetrable psychic walls.
恐怕这种墙
And I'm afraid these walls...
是手榴弹打不倒的
Well, they can't be torn down with grenades.
你妈妈救不回来了
Your mother can't be saved.
好吧 "夫人" 时候到了
All right, "Lady," time's up.
我们留你一命只有一个原因
We only kept you alive for one reason.
各位
Hey, guys.
那个 凯奇一直在给妈妈打电♥话♥
Listen, uh, Ketch keeps callin' Mom's phone.
我接吧
I'll get it.
让它接进语♥音♥信箱就行
Let it go to voicemail.
我们去后院溜达溜达
Let's take a nice little short walk to the backyard.
这不会停下的
This is not going to stop.
很快 他们会发现你们还活着 到时
Soon enough, they'll find out you're alive, and then...
如果想听我的建议 逃跑吧
Well, if you want my advice -- run.
我们不会跑的
We're not running.
那你就会死
Well, then, you die.
或者
Or...
或者什么
Or what?
我们抵抗
Or we fight.
脚从桌上拿下来 杰瑞
Feet off the table, Jerry.
谢谢
Thanks.
这下应该都到了
That should be the last one.
沃尔特 罗伊
Walt. Roy.
我去
Well, damn.
我们好久没见你们了 自从
We haven't seen you guys since --
自从你们杀了我们 不介意
Since you killed us. No hard feelings.
坐吧 自便
Uh, uh, please, get comfortable.
你确定吗
Sure about this?
要不要说说叫我们来干什么
You gonna tell us what we're doing here or what?
当然 好
u202dOf course. Yeah.
我和我哥哥 我们...
Um, so my -- my brother and I, we -- we, um...
不 告诉你们
No, you know what?
是我叫你们来的 因为
I called you here because people...
我们的人在遭到屠♥杀♥
our people, are being slaughtered.
接下来就是我们了
And we're next.
英国记录者 他们来到这里
The British Men of Letters, they came here
因为他们认为他们能比我们更好地做我们的工作
because they thought they could do our job better than we could.
他们用他们酷炫的装备和科技诱骗了我们
And they hooked us with their flashy gear and their tech.
你们大都明智地拒绝了
Most of you had the good sense to turn 'em down.
但我没有
I didn't.
他们说他们跟我们的目标一致
They said they wanted the same thing we wanted, you know?
一个没有怪物的世界
A world free of monsters.
但那不是真话
That's not what they really wanted.
他们想要控制权
They want control.
他们想要的世界
They want to live in a world
是他们可以坐在一个办公室里
where they can sit in some office
决定谁可以生 谁得去死
and decide who gets to live and who gets to die.
他们杀了人
And they've killed people.
他们杀了无辜者
They've killed innocent people
就因为他们碍了事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表