为什么非得是选一个放弃一个
Why does it have to be one or the other?
你想要一切吗
So you want to have it all?
我在努力
Tryin' to.
那祝贺你
Good for you.
情况如何
So how we lookin'?
你确定克劳力在别处忙吗
You're sure Crowley is occupied elsewhere?
他在巡视呢
Yeah, he's on his rounds.
克劳力还要享受两个半小时
Crowley's got, like, two and a half more hours
被人拍马屁
of gettin' his pert, royal ass kissed.
左上象限没问题
Well, upper left quadrant is sound.
恢复状况良好 没发现增生
Restoration's holding. No laminations detected.
左下方也是
Lower left, likewise.
你的决定是正确的
You made the right decision, you know.
等尘埃落定
'Cause when the dust settles,
我们中只会剩下一个人
there's only gonna be one of us standing...
而且不会是那个操着一口外国口音的
and it ain't gonna be the guy with the accent,
懂吗
if you know what I mean.
我很感动
I'm very, very impressed.
您会很高兴知道
You'll be happy to know the...
皮囊完全没问题
the vessel is completely sound.
修复得很好
The repairs are secure.
安保系统呢
And the security system?
允许克劳力把我变成他的手偶的
Whatever it is that lets Crowley turn me into his own
不管是什么魔法
personal sock puppet.
怎么不说话
I don't hear words.
那个系统还完好无损
The -- the s-system is very much I-intact.
你可以解除它吧
But you can disarm it?
我并不是个有耐心的人
I'm not really known for my patience.
-我没办法 -谁有
- I don't quite have the means -- - Who does?
-斯皮瓦克 是他设计了 -他在哪
- u202dSpivak. He designed -- - Where is he?
死了
Dead.
死了
Dead?
对
Dead.
那个系统安装好后
Uh, yeah, after the system was installed,
克劳力就杀了斯皮瓦克 以保密
Crowley killed Spivak to safeguard its secrets.
好吧
Well...
你可以破解的吧
You can crack it, right?
嗯 我需要点时间
Y-yeah. I just need some time.
我会尽快的
I'll -- I'll be quick.
很好
Good.
因为我要闷疯了
'Cause I am gettin' stir crazy.
而且我要当爹了
And I'm about to be a dad.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
他不是个怪物
He wasn't a monster.
他是
He was...
我
I...
那是个无心之失
It was a mistake.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
少来
Oh, don't even.
我试过了 但你显然不可信任
I tried, but clearly, you can't be trusted.
我只是担心宝宝
I was worried about the baby.
我是想保护他
I'm trying to protect him.
亲爱的 你做不到
Oh, honey. You can't.
你不需要
I mean, you don't need to.
我没骗你
I wasn't lying.
你的宝宝非常强大
Your baby's strong, so strong.
不管发生什么 他都不会有事
Whatever happens, he is going to be just fine.
但你
But you...
就有事了
won't.
嗯 那怪怪的疼痛感
Yeah, those weird little pains?
后面还会更糟
Just a taste of what's to come.
因为 生一个拿非利人
'Cause, you know, birthing a nephilim?
是致命的
Fatal.
一直都是
Always.
凯奇
Ketch.
你为什么叫我来
Why'd you call me here?
不是我
Oh, I didn't.
戴维斯先生
Mr. Davies.
海斯博士
Dr. Hess.
我不知道你离开了伦敦
I didn't think you left London.
我也不想
I don't.
但我受命于
But I have been tasked
其他长老
by the other elders to
来挽救这急转直下的局面
fix this rapidly deteriorating situation.
-夫人 拜托 我... -你是否想说
- Ma'am, please. I'm -- - Are you about to tell me
你已经尽力了
that you are doing the best that you can?
两天前
Two days ago,
据你的报告称
according to your own report,
你让一个地狱王子
you let a Prince of Hell escape
还有路西法孩子的母亲逃走了
and the mother of Lucifer's child.
而我最得力的一个手下被一名美国猎人杀了
And one of my best men was murdered by an American Hunter,
-而你没有处决她 -容我说一句
- whom you allowed to live. - If I might --
这些猎人已经失控了
These Hunters are out of control.
尤其是温家兄弟
The brothers Winchester, in particular,
而贝维尔夫人早已竭力阐明
which Lady Bevell has exhaustedly documented.
夫人 请您听我说
Ma'am, if -- if you could just listen --
听什么 更多借口吗
To what? More excuses?
不
No.
我不想听
I don't think I will.
猎人就是狗 戴维斯先生
Hunters are dogs, Mr. Davies.
你给他们下令 他们遵守
You give them an order, and they obey.
这才是正道
That's how it works.
告诉我 是这样吗
So tell me, do they?
他们遵你的命吗
Do they obey you?
不
No.
当然不了
Of course not.
所以
So...
找到这个艾琳·莱希 杀了她
this Eileen Leahy will be found and killed
这是准则的要求
in accordance with the Code.
至于温家人
As for the Winchesters,
如同对待所有叛逆猎人 调查他们
like any rebellious Hunter, they will be investigated.
如果被判有罪 就处决
And, if found guilty, executed.
"如果"
"If"?
如果被判有罪
If they're found guilty?
猎人难道不总是被判有罪吗
Aren't Hunters always found guilty?
小心点 戴维斯先生
Be careful, Mr. Davies.
不
No.
我跟随了记录者一辈子
My entire life with the Men of Letters,
从未坏过规矩
I never broke a rule.
是的
And yes,
起初 萨姆和迪恩的行事方式令我震惊
at first I was shocked at how Sam and Dean operate.
但贝维尔夫人没有提到的
But what Lady Bevell doesn't mention
是他们挽救的生命
is the lives they've saved,
杀掉的怪物
monsters destroyed,
以及得到的更好的结果 那不是因为准则
and outcomes made better not because of the Code,
而是因为萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
but because of Sam and Dean Winchester's
知道什么是对的
sense of what's right.
这才是问题的关键
And that is the crux of the matter.
准则不是建议
The Code is not a suggestion.
是绝对的要求
It's an absolute.
准则将我们和怪物区分开
The Code is what separates us from the monsters.
是我们遵守的秩序
It is the order by which we all live.
不
No.
准则是用来逼小孩子
The code is what makes a young boy
杀挚友的
kill his best friend.
我小时候一无所有
When I was a child, I had nothing.
我欠你一切 所以我服从了
I owed you everything, and I obeyed.
但我现在是大人了 海斯博士
But I'm a man now, Dr. Hess,
我看得到选择了
and I can see the choices,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表