- And that is me, is it not? - Oh, yes.
而你诚心地
And you surrender your
支持这唯一的真正统治者 对吗
heartfelt support to that one true ruler?
绝对的
Absolutely.
那么你要对那些
And what do you have to say to those
还不确定该服从谁的人说什么
who are still unsure of whom they must obey?
我要说
I say this --
不支持这位唯一真王的人
anyone who does not support this one true king,
一定会遭受无法忍♥受的
can be assured of suffering unendurable
永恒痛苦
and everlasting agony.
怎么听不到掌声
I don't hear applause.
特纳医生说的很明确 我需要锌和铁
Dr. Turner was very specific. I need zinc and iron.
嗯 知道了
Yeah, got it.
这篇文章上还提到了钙
And this article says calcium.
好 再见
Cool. Bye.
克莱恩小姐
Ms. Kline.
喂
u202dYes?
我是特纳医生办公室的奥利弗
This is Oliver in Dr. Turner's office.
他今天希望您来趟办公室
He'd like to see you in the office today.
我刚去过 他说一切都好的
I, uh, I was just in there. He said everything was fine.
嗯 他又看了一下您的检测结果
All right, well, he looked back through your test results
想跟您说些事
and there are some things he'd like to discuss.
下午5点您方便吗
Does 5:00 p.m. work for you?
我恐怕走不开
I-I-I don't think I can get away.
他说这真的很重要
Well, he said it's very important.
-5点行吗 -好吧
- 5:00 p.m.? - u202dUm...sure.
那好 到时见
Good, see you then.
厉害
Cool. u202d
我以为你会一个人来呢
I thought you'd be coming alone.
我以为我们已经彼此信任了呢
Well, I thought we'd gotten past our trust issues.
如果大衮出现
Look, if Dagon shows,
我们会需要一切帮助
we're gonna need all the help we can get.
兰尼·罗林斯
Renny Rawlings.
新来的
New man.
好吧
Right.
我是萨姆 这位是艾琳·莱希
I'm Sam. This is Eileen Leahy.
女妖姑娘
Ah, the banshee girl.
我们有你的档案
We have a file.
据米克告诉我
From what Mick tells me,
你们都没接受过正规训练
neither of you have any formal training.
真有趣
Fascinating.
-我在肯德里克斯时是班级状元 -没人在乎
- I was top of my class at Kendricks -- - No one cares.
我照你要求的拿来了柯尔特枪
I, uh, brought the Colt just like you asked.
但必须还回总部
But it's gotta go back to HQ.
米克 我们不是已经信任彼此了吗
Gee, Mick, I thought we'd gotten past the trust issues.
西看医疗诊所
冷静点 跟我走
u202dStay cool. Walk with me.
迪恩
Dean?
就这些人了
This everyone?
嗯 小卡还没有消息
Yeah. Still no word from Cass.
好吧 真好
Right. Great.
这是谁
Who's this?
-他跟米克来的 -我是兰尼·罗林斯
- He's with Mick. - I'm Renny Rawlings.
-肯德里克斯毕业 -好啊 不在乎
- Graduated Kendricks top of my -- - Right. I don't care.
来吧
u202dCome on.
-别 -好吧
- Don't. - u202dOkay.
凯莉
Kelly...
听着 我们都知道
Listen, we -- we all know
你的处境很...
you're in a really...
难做 我们只是想
difficult situation, and we -- we just...
我们想帮忙
We wanna help.
你管这叫帮忙
You call this helping?
听着 凯莉 那孩子 它不能...
Look, Kelly... That kid, it's... I mean, it can't...
那是路西法的孩子
I mean, it's Lucifer's.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你觉得我希望这样的吗
You think I wanted this to happen?
他利用了我
He used me.
但我爱这个孩子
But I love this child.
你将对那个孩子毫无意义
You will mean absolutely nothing to that child.
那孩子将杀死我们所有人
That child will kill us all.
不会那样的 我们...
That's -- that's not happening, okay? We're...
我们会有办法的
we're gonna figure something out. We will. We --
-这太荒唐了 -别
- This is absurd. - Don't.
她来了
She's here.
我不是有意的
I didn't... I didn't mean to.
我打的是那个恶魔
I was shooting at the demon.
-我... -不 等等
- I'm -- - u202dNo, no, wait up.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
没事的
It's all right.
你干什么
What are you doing?
她杀了个记录者
She killed a Man of Letters.
她必须死
S-she has to die.
-那是个意外 -无所谓
- It was an accident! - It doesn't matter!
要守准则
The Code.
不 去他的准则
No, hey, screw the Code.
别让我更难做了
Don't make this harder than it already is.
米克 你不用这样的
Mick, you don't have to do this.
我必须这么做
Yes, I do!
求你
Please.
别
Don't.
求你 别
Please. Please don't.
但准则另有要求
The Code demands otherwise.
求你 求你
Please. Please! u202d
米克 听我说
Mick, Mick, listen to me.
米克 我知道你们有
Mick, look, I-I know you guys h-have this
必须盲目遵守的记录者准则
Men of Letters Code you blindly answer to, but...
但听着 你不非得那么做的 米克
look, you don't have to do that, Mick.
你比那强
You're better than that.
你只需要听自己的
You only have to answer to yourself.
你只需要做你认为正确的事
You only have to do what you know is right.
你只需要遵从自己的准则
You only have to answer to your own code.
走吧
Just go.
嗯
Yeah.
真是没料到
Well, that was unexpected.
但令人振奋
But invigorating.
我得说 我最初遇到你时 没料到会这样
I must say, when I first met you, I didn't see this coming.
我当时想的是
My thought at the time was,
我最终得杀了她
"I'll end up shooting this one"
生活处处是惊喜
Life is full of surprises.
凯奇
Ketch.
怎么
Yes?
你不会想太多吧
You're not...reading anything into this.
比如
Like?
比如
Like...
这有任何意义
it means anything.
当然...
It...
你不必担心
You really needn't worry. I...
事实上 我没...
Truth is, I'm not...
那个心
built for that.
我猜你也没有
And I suspect you aren't either.
我有
You're wrong.
但那是很久以前了
But that was a long time ago.
那我们没事了吧
So we're good?
是啊
We are.
我注意到你接受我的建议了
And I notice you took my advice.
建议
Advice?
你要做出选择 工作 还是家庭关系
You had a choice to make -- your work or family ties.
知道吗
You know what?
这并不是非此即彼的
It's not either/or.
我跟我儿子也经历了这样的谈话
I have the same discussion with my boys.
我并不是选了猎魔不选他们
I'm not choosing hunting over them.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表