太棒了
Yes!
我太激动了
I got so excited there myself...
说错了
that I went to the opposite thing.
真没想到
Well, whatcha know?
找到那姑娘
Find the girl.
卡西迪奥
Castiel?
这是我的语♥音♥信箱
This is my voicemail.
请留你的语♥音♥邮件
Make your voice...A mail.
我猜猜 没人接
Let me guess -- no answer.
小卡是怎么把柯尔特枪从保险箱里
I mean, how did Cass even get the Colt out of the safe
拿出来的
in the first place?
迪恩 你把柯尔特枪放回保险箱了吧
Dean, you -- you put the Colt back in the safe, right?
迪恩
Dean?
-就放在我枕头下面 -你
- It was under my pillow. - It...
我喜欢把它放身边
I like to keep it close.
他来我房♥间耍了我
He came into my room and he played me.
他把我们都耍了
Yeah, he played us both.
我们找到他 然后揍扁他
Well, I say we find him and we kick his feathered ass.
迪恩 小卡拿走柯尔特枪
Dean, Cass wouldn't have taken the Colt
肯定是想对付什么大家伙
if he wasn't going up against something big.
好吧 那我们找到他 搞清情况
Okay, I say we find him, figure out what's going on,
然后揍扁他
and then we kick his feathered ass.
看来你终于抓到我了
Guess you finally caught me.
刚刚在地下室
Back there in the basement...
你是来杀我的
you came to kill me.
但你没有
But you didn't.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别谢我
Please don't thank me.
我有任务要执行 但我失败了
I had a mission and I failed.
现在呢
And now?
我不知道
Now, I don't know.
我只是在尽量拉开
I'm just trying to put as much
你和大衮之间的距离
distance between you and Dagon as I can.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
刚安顿容器睡下了
Just put the container down for a nap.
是吗
Did you?
大衮
Dagon...
我知道你在撒谎
I know you're lying to me.
怎么回事
What happened?
吾王 我
My Lord, I...
告诉我
Tell me.
听着
Look, I...
天使 找到了我们
The angels, they found us.
其中一个抓走了她
One of them took her.
哪个
Which one?
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
等等 等等
Okay, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你让温家兄弟的宠物狗
So you let the Winchesters' purse dog
抓走了我儿子
take my son?
我不...
I didn't...
我会找到他们的
I will find them.
当然 否则你的幻想
Yes, you will, or that little fantasy of yours,
统治天堂和人间
ruling Heaven and Earth,
你 我加宝宝三个
you, me, baby makes three...
那不是幻想 那是你对我的承诺
It's not a fantasy. That was your promise to me.
我再给你个承诺
Here's another promise for you --
找到我儿子
find my boy,
否则我将给你的折磨
or the torments I will visit upon you
会是无尽的
will be infinite.
我保证
Promise.
你去解决这事 大衮
You make this right, Dagon.
解决它
Make it right.
我会的
I will.
北点汽车旅馆
怎么回事
What's going on?
我在跟约书亚交流
I was communicating with Joshua.
他是个天使 我...
He's an angel. I, um...
我在接受指示
I was getting my orders.
我之前杀不了你
I couldn't kill you back there.
但现在 我要带你回天堂
But now, I will take you to Heaven.
你的生命将终结 你的宝宝也是
Your life will end, and your baby's, too.
那会迅速 没有痛苦
It'll be swift and painless.
不
No.
不 你不知道
No, you don't know...
如果不成功呢
What if it doesn't work?
没有人类能踏过那扇门还活下来
No human form can step through that gate and survive.
你们的灵魂将升入天堂
Your souls will ascend to Heaven,
你们的每个细胞
and every cell of your beings
都会回归宇宙
will return to the universe.
对不起 凯莉
I am sorry, Kelly.
那是路西法的儿子
The son of Lucifer...
他是人/大天使混血儿
this is a human/archangel hybrid.
他的力量
That power...
无法想象
it's beyond comprehension.
你的孩子
Your child
能让宇宙臣服
could bring the universe to its knees.
也或许能抬升它
Or lift it to its feet.
这个孩子 人之初性本善
This baby, nothing is born evil.
我不能冒险
I can't take that chance.
我们都不能
None of us can.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Right.
自杀任务 没有应急方案
Suicide mission, no contingencies,
一堆废话
blah, blah, blah.
我相信你
I believe you.
你不知道卡西迪奥在哪
You don't know where Castiel is.
但他是个天使
But he's an angel,
你也是
you're an angel.
我觉得 如果你好好想
Got a feeling, ya dig deep enough,
能猜个八♥九♥不离十
you can make an excellent guess.
我凭什么告诉你
Why would I tell you?
你只是路西法绝望
You're just Lucifer's desperate,
粘人的跟班
clingy side piece.
因为做路西法的跟班
'Cause being Lucifer's side piece
也是有好处的
has its perks.
快想
Now think.
他去哪了
Where's he going?
WWCD
Wwcd.
卡西迪奥会怎么做
What would Castiel do?
你别让人看到
You need to keep out of sight
等我准备好继续上路
until I can get us back on the road.
我渴了 我就是想...
I'm thirsty. I just want...
坐下吧
Just...sit.
怎么修车
我出了一件事 卡西迪奥
Something happened to me, Castiel.
我丧失了希望 我企图...
I lost hope. I tried to...
自杀
I killed myself.
我割了腕
I slit my wrists.
我死了
I died.
然后
And then...
他救了我
He saved me.
他让我复活了
He brought me back to life.
这就是那阵震动
Well, that was the pulse.
我们在天堂感觉到了
We felt that in Heaven.
他的力量
His power...
他的灵魂涌过了我
his soul surged through me,
那感觉很棒
and it was good.
很纯 我觉得...
Pure. I feel...
我知道他是好的
I know he is good.
凯莉
Kelly...
你的孩子做的 那证明了他的力量
what your child did, that's a testament to his power,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表