阿肯色州的事 你俩还欠我人情呢
You two still owe me for helping you in Arkansas.
坐下
Sit down.
我们认识一个有关于明星号♥第一手资料的人
We know of a guy who has firsthand knowledge of The Star.
那又如何
So?
如果你找到他
So, if you find him,
我们真的有你会喜欢的东西
we actually do have something that you'll like.
非常喜欢的
Like, really like.
这个目击者是谁
Who is this eyewitness?
离她远点
Get away from her!
她是我们的 恶魔
She's ours, Demon.
-有令在身 -不关我事
- Orders. - Not my problem.
不
No.
不
No.
想活命就跟我走
Come with me if you wanna live.
我知道 你吓坏了
I get it. You're freaked.
但深呼吸 冷静
But take a breath. Chill.
你让那些人爆♥炸♥了
Y-you made those people explode.
再说一遍 他们不是人 而且他们在攻击你
Again, not people. And they were attacking you.
你说你是个恶魔
And you said you were a demon.
名号♥ 标签
Titles, labels.
我是个恶魔 你是罗斯玛丽 怀着孩子
I'm a demon, you're Rosemary, complete with baby.
拜托
Please.
你们这些人类
You humans.
你们被洗♥脑♥太深
You've been fed so much propaganda.
主日学校是怎么讲路西法的
What did they teach you about Lucifer at Sunday School?
我猜猜 干草叉 角
Let me guess. Pitchforks? Horns?
他们提过他是个大天使吗
But did they mention he's an archangel?
曾是上帝最信任的人
Once one of God's most trusted?
你是什么...
What are you...
我都不知道你的名字呢
I don't even know your name.
大衮 我叫大衮
Dagon. It's Dagon.
听着 我只是想说 这事不是黑白分明的
Look, what I'm saying is it ain't all black and white,
非善即恶
good versus evil.
那些想杀你的"人"
Those "people" who were tryin' to kill you?
是天使
Angels.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
不像你想的那样是光晕加竖琴吧
Not quite the harps and halos you thought.
他们为什么想杀你呢
And why'd they want you dead?
因为你怀了一个无辜的孩子
Because you're carrying an innocent child.
我知道你害怕
I know you're scared.
别相信电影里的东西
Don't believe what you see in the movies.
没人生来就有善恶 养育才是关键
No one is born good or bad. It's all in the upbringing.
这个孩子 你的孩子
This child, your child...
他可以拯救我们所有人
he could save us all.
他
He?
你不知道
You didn't know.
我...
I...
不知道
No.
凯莉 天使 温家兄弟 那些好人
Kelly, the angels? The Winchesters? The good guys?
他们都想要你死
They want you dead.
但我可以保护你
But I can protect you.
我可以保护你儿子
I can protect your son.
你再也不用逃跑了
You don't have to run anymore.
-他来了 -嗯
- There he is. - Yep.
加文
Gavin.
你好 加文 见到你很高兴
Hey, Gavin. Good to see ya.
21世纪的生活怎么样
How's life in the 21st century treatin' ya?
还行
Oh, fine.
我父亲呢
Where's my father, then?
跟我们走走吧 加文
Walk with us, Gav.
-他病得多重 -那个嘛
- How sick is he? - About that...
我们可能夸张了一点
we might've exaggerated a little bit.
撒谎 我们撒谎了
Lied. We lied.
好吧 我们知道你单为我们是不会来的
Okay, well, we knew you wouldn't come if it was just us.
我们需要你帮忙 加文
We need your help, Gavin.
"帮忙"
"Help"?
-救命 -没事的
- Help! - Nah, we're fine.
听我们说完吧
Um, just hear us out, please.
你们怎么找到...
How did you find...
你们要对我做什么
What are you going to do to me?
就是想问你些问题
Just wanna ask you a few questions.
关于这个的
About this.
天呐 是明星号♥
Dear God, that's The Star.
-我的船 -本该是的
- That's my ship! - Well, it should've been.
我们了解它的事
Yeah, we know all about her.
我们觉得你会想见一个人
We figured there's someone you'd wanna meet.
你好 加文
Hello, Gavin.
你跟我父亲年轻时一个样
You look just like my father when he was young.
加文 这是罗威娜
Gavin, meet Rowena,
你奶奶
your grandmother.
我奶奶
My grandmother?
她不可能还活着
She can't have be alive.
严格讲 你也不该还活着
Well, technically, dude, neither can you.
难以置信
Amazin'.
父亲跟我说它在风暴中沉没了
Father told me she'd gone down in the storm
完蛋了
and that was the end of her.
如果你也在船上 也会一起完蛋
The end of you, too, if you'd been aboard.
加文 你能跟我们说说其他
Gavin, what can you tell us about the other passengers
原本要渡洋的乘客吗
who were supposed to make the crossing?
都是普通人
Ordinary folk.
店主 农夫 一个医生 一个老师
Storekeepers, farmers, a doctor, a teacher.
老师
A teacher?
嗯
Aye.
艾洛维女士
Mistress Allaway.
她是我们村大部分人的老师
She taught most of us in the village.
这是船上找到的所有东西吗
This everyveing they found aboard?
对 你如果认得什么告诉我们
Yes. Let us know if you recognize anything.
不认得
Nope.
不认得
Nope. u202d
那是麦卡伦先生的钩子
There's Mr. MacCallum's hook.
他没有手
Had no hand, you see.
不认得
No.
不认得
No.
老天爷
Oh, sweet Lord.
是那吊坠
It's the locket.
吊坠
The locket?
是我买♥♥的
I bought it myself.
是给我的菲奥娜的礼物
It was a gift for my Fiona.
亲爱的 你还有个女朋友吗
Darlin', you had a wee girlfriend?
看啊 六个月前加入展品的
Look at this. Added to the exhibit six months ago.
菲奥娜·邓肯
Fiona Duncan,
我的挚爱
the love of my life.
她得知我要去美国时
When she found out I was going to America,
非要我带上她
nothing would do but I take her with me.
我告诉她那太危险了
I told her it was too dangerous.
这怎么会在这儿 如果你没登船
How did it get here? If you didn't board the ship,
她应该也没了吧
then she wouldn't have either, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
那可怕的晚上
That terrible night...
我正在收拾行李 准备走
I was packing, ready to leave.
菲奥娜说她会来见我
Fiona said she was going to come see me,
再求我一次带上她
beg me one more time to take her along.
显然 我没登上船
Obviously, I never made it to the ship.
你说什么 请进
What's that, you say? Come in?
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
如果菲奥娜那晚来了
If Fiona came that night,
我当时已经不在了
I was gone.
那她会以为你没带她就走了
And she would've thought that you left without her.
天呐 她肯定是自己偷偷上了船
Dear God, she must've smuggled herself aboard.
她真的会做出那样的事吗
Would she really have done something like that?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表