It -- it looks like he was conducting...
一个地下生意
...an entire underground business,
专门针对
catering to, uh...
纳粹疯子
Nazi nutjobs?
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
你最好来看看
Might wanna take a look at this.
嗯 你怎么...
Yeah. What are you, uh...
这...
That's, uh...
是啊
Yeah.
看来史高治·麦克老鸭女士
Looks like Scrooge McDuck lady
以收集纳粹的破烂为乐
got her rocks off by collecting Nazi crap.
是啊 看来是的
Yeah, guess so.
据马文的账簿
Uh, according to Marv's ledger,
怀表是希♥特♥勒♥一名亲信的
the watch belonged to a member of Hitler's inner circle.
-表呢 -不知道
- So where is it now? - I don't know.
警方没有报告说发现怀表
The police didn't report finding it.
我要大胆猜测
And I'm gonna go out on a limb here
表可能既不在外面
and guess that it's probably not out there
也不在这里
and probably not in here.
嗯
Yeah.
跟纳粹有关
I mean...Nazi connection?
杀人模式
The immolation M.O.?
听上去耳熟吗
Sound like anybody we know?
修黎社
The Thule.
或许他们来搅局了
Maybe they crashed the party,
拿走了表 并烧死了在场的人
took the watch, and torched the bystanders.
纳粹
Nazis.
我真讨厌他们
I hate these guys.
这真好玩 我从不这样的
This is -- this is fun. I-I don't really ever do this.
大家都说 "提防约炮文化 艾莉"
And everyone's like, "Watch out for the hookup culture, Ellie."
我觉得他们就是担心我
I think they just worry 'cause, you know,
因为我刚结束一段恋情
I-I just got out of a relationship.
但我把戒指还回去了
Um, but no, no, I gave -- I gave back the ring,
所以...这是好事 对吧
so that's just -- that's all -- that's a good thing, right?
抱歉 嗯 我...
Sorry. Yeah, that was --
我还在摸索
I-I'm kinda still figuring out how the whole,
陌陌这玩意怎么用
you know, Tinder thing works.
没事的
It's cool.
嗯 但是
Yeah, but, like...
老实说 我可以更酷一点的
I could -- I could be cooler, let's be honest.
因为 你的胡子太酷了
'Cause, you know, like, your beard, it's super cool.
你想喝一杯吗
Uh, do you want a drink?
嗯 我要去...
Yeah, I'm gonna -- I'm gonna use the, uh,
洗手间
the little girls'...room and just...
好吧
Okay.
天呐
God.
得了 艾莉诺 他很性感
Come on, Eleanore. He is hot.
你要穿上"大姑娘"的"裤子"
So you just -- you put on those big girl pants
然后脱了他的裤子
and you take off his.
就是普通裤子啦
Well...regular pants,
也不是大姑娘的裤子
not big girl pants.
你们干什么 艾莉
What are you doing? Ellie?
那姑娘[德语]
Das Madchen!
白♥痴♥ 我们得抓活的
Idiot! We need her alive.
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, father.
不要紧
Doesn't matter.
我们有办法追踪她
We have what we need to track her.
来吧
Come.
亚伦
账簿我们已经进行一半了
We're halfway through the ledger.
我♥干♥掉了六个 泥人干掉了其他的
I nailed six, and the golem got the rest.
感觉很棒
It feels good, you know,
完成犹大计划开启的事业
finishing what the Judah Initiative started.
你爷爷会感到骄傲的
Your grandfather would be proud.
德国 柏林
是啊 大学辍学
Yeah, well, dropping out of college
去消灭纳粹活死人
to wipe out Nazi corpse-bags
并非我母亲的梦想
wasn't exactly my mother's dream,
但还能怎么办
but what are you gonna do?
你听说我们这边有修黎社活动吗
You hear about any Thule activity in our neck of the woods?
最近没有
Not lately.
这些德国混♥蛋♥都在父国活动
These Deutsch-nozzles have been sticking to the Fatherland.
最近
Lately?
嗯
Yeah.
他们集结了起来 很紧张
They're closing ranks. All jumpy.
知道是有什么情况吗
Any idea what's cookin'?
不管是什么事 很重大
Whatever it is, it's big.
我们找到了一些他们的文件
We got our hands on a few of their documents.
任务代号♥是"Das Blut"
Code named the mission "Das Blut" --
"血"
"The Blood."
听上去美妙的不祥
The... Wow, that sounds nice and ominous.
是吧
Right?
他们整个组织啊
I mean, we're talking the whole enchilada --
修黎社最高指挥都聚集在一起
the Thule High Command all in one place.
你知道有块重要的怀表吗
Hey, does the, uh, this pocket watch mean anything to you,
是纳粹遗物
Nazi-relic wise?
不知道 抱歉
No. Sorry.
空闲警♥察♥ 急救人员 验尸官 前往埃奇蒙公♥寓♥
又发现一具尸体
Another body just dropped.
亚伦 我们得回头再打给你了 伙计
Aaron, we're gonna have to call you back, bud.
等我们赶到 他已经烧成灰了
By the time we got there, he was ash and bone.
是什么能把人弄成这样
What does that to a human being?
还有别的发现吗
You find anything else?
只有尸体 另一个受害人很幸运
Just the body. The other victim was lucky.
她逃走了 跑去了邻居家
She got away, ran to her neighbor's,
报了警
and called for help.
生还者在哪
So where's the survivor now?
怎么了 我已经录过口供了
What's going on? I already gave my statement.
干什么
What -- what is happening?
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 不不不
Oh, my God. No. No, no, no, no, no!
放我走 来人 救命
Let me out! Somebody, help! Help!
来人救命啊 放我出去
Somebody help me! Let me out of here!
救命 拜托
Help! Please! Please, please, please.
拜托 放我走
Please! Let me out of here!
救命 拜托
Help! Please!
看见了吗
You see that?
-嗯 -我们得追上车
- Yeah. - We gotta follow that car.
我一直想说这话
I've always wanted to say that.
你为什么这么对我 求你了
Why are you doing this to me? Please.
听着 你想要什么我都给你
Okay, look, look, I-I will give you whatever you want.
我没有什么钱
Okay? I-I don't really have any money,
但我祖父母给我留下了股票
but my grandparents left me stocks.
求你 告诉我究竟怎么回事
Just -- just, please, tell me what's going on.
天呐 你就不能闭嘴吗
Oh, my God. Do you ever shut up?
天呐
Man.
你去哪
Where you going?
你不能把我丢在这里
You can't leave me here!
父亲
Father...
我抓到她了 我到了 都锁着
Yes, I have her. I'm here now. It's all locked.
这不公平
That is not fair.
我努力了 我真努力了
You know, I try with you, I really do.
但你总希望我能参透你的心
But you expect me to be a mind reader,
这太累人了
and it's exhausting.
父亲 我得挂了
Father, I gotta go.
家事最烦人了 是吧
Well, family drama's a bitch, ain't it?
走
Move.
如果你们不是警♥察♥ 那是什么人
So if you're not cops, then what are you?
这世上有些不该存在的东西
There are things out there that shouldn't exist.
坏东西 我们杀它们 算是我们的工作
Bad things. We kill 'em. It's kind of our job.
你现在跟我们在一起最安全
Yeah, so your safest place is with us right now.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表