但不能证明它的善良
but it's not proof of some goodness.
他需要你活着
He needs you alive.
或许吧
Maybe.
也或许是个奇迹
Or maybe it was a miracle.
或许我经历的一切
Maybe...maybe everything that I've been through,
我还需要经历的一切
everything that I still have to go through,
都是事出有因的
is happening for a reason.
或许这是一个计划的一部分
Maybe it's part of some plan.
不 不是的
No, it isn't.
我曾经相信过
I used to believe in
计划
a plan.
我曾经相信 我有使命
I used to believe that I had some mission.
但我如今已经经历了很多 终于知道
But I have been through enough now to know that
每个人都在临场发挥
everyone is just winging it.
有些人发挥得不好
Some of us quite badly.
路西法
Lucifer...
他只是在搞破坏
he's just breaking toys.
他在播种毁灭和混乱
He's sowing destruction and chaos,
这里面是没有什么大目标的
and there is no grand purpose at work.
你也没有什么特别角色
And there's no special role for you.
路西法占据鲁尼身体时
When Lucifer took over Rooney's body...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你刚好在那儿而已
You were just there.
我知道我的宝宝能为世界做好事
I know my baby can be good for this world.
凯莉 如果他降生
Kelly, if he's born...
你肯定会因此送命
that is not something you can survive.
就算你是对的
So even if you are right,
就算最坏的可能并非不可避免
and even if the worst isn't inevitable,
那你死后 又有谁能来照顾他
then who will care for him when you're gone?
谁呢
u202dWho?
谁会足够强大能保护他
Who is strong enough to protect him
还能让他不受邪恶的影响
and to keep him from evil influences and
让他一直走正义之路
to keep him on the righteous path?
-怎么了 -他刚踢我了
- What? - u202dHe just -- he just kicked.
你想...
Do you want to...
不了
No.
这没什么的 卡西迪奥
It's not a big deal, Castiel.
他每天要踢我20次呢
He does it, like, 20 times a day.
你别碰她
You stay away from her.
凯莉
Kelly?
那是我的
Yeah, that's mine.
你怎么想的
What the hell are you thinking, huh?
-迪恩 -干嘛
- Dean? - u202dWhat?!
迪恩
Dean!
凯莉
Kelly?
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
你骗我的柯尔特枪时
Well, while you were scamming me for the Colt,
萨姆在你的手♥机♥里安了追踪应用
Sam put a tracking app on your phone.
小卡 你回来后 都不肯直视我们的眼睛
Cass, when you came back, you didn't even look us in the eye.
你想解释一下吗
You wanna explain what's going on here?
-嗯 我找到大衮了 -然后呢
- Yeah. I found Dagon. - u202dAnd?
-你杀掉她了吗 -没有 但是
- Did you kill her? - u202dNo. But...
她很不好杀 好吗
She's difficult to kill, okay?
当然了
Yeah. u202dYou think?
好吧 那你在这里做什么
All right, so what are you doing here, then?
我...
I...
-我的车坏了 -那
- My truck broke down. - u202dThen...
那你为什么不找我们 小卡 我们可以帮你的
Then why didn't you call us? Cass, we could've helped you.
我知道 我不希望你们搅进来
I know. I wanted to keep you out of this.
我是想保证你们的安全
I-I was trying to keep you safe.
你不是我们的保姆 小卡 那不是你的工作
You're not our babysitter, Cass, okay? That is not your job.
而且我们这辈子什么时候安全过了
And when in our whole lives have we ever been safe?
这是我的责任 因为这是我的计划
This is my responsibility because it is my plan.
你的计划
Your plan?
他要带我去天堂
He's taking me to Heaven.
你要带她去沙箱
You're taking her to the sandbox?
对 我要彻底终结这一切
Yes. I'm ending this, once and for all.
凯莉和她的宝宝必须死
Kelly and her baby have to die.
不 不需要 听着 我们找到别的办法了
No, they don't. Listen, we found another way.
你要是肯接电♥话♥就会知道了
And you would know that if you would answer your phone.
等等 你们说什么呢
Wait, what are you talking about?
你对我 对嘉德利尔做的事 记得吗
What you did with me, with -- with Gadreel, remember?
能量抽取
The -- the grace extraction.
我们拿走宝宝 拿非利人的能量
We take the grace from the baby, from the nephilim,
宝宝就变成
and then the baby just becomes --
-人类 -人类了
- Human. - u202dHuman.
等等 那个抽取 险些要了你的命
Wait a minute. That extraction, it nearly killed you.
-是啊 但我没死 -因为我们没完成
- Yeah, but it didn't. - Because we didn't finish it.
我们都不知道这能否成功
We don't even know if this would work.
是有些问题 但至少是个计划
There are kinks, yes, but it's a plan.
总比必死无疑强
And it beats the hell out of certain death.
是吧
Am I right?
不
No.
凯莉 凯莉 等等的 听着
Hey, Kelly. Kelly. Hey, wait, wait. Wait a second, look.
我们无法想象你经历了什么
We -- we can't imagine what you've been through, okay?
但我们说过会想到别的办法 我们想到了
But we promised we'd find another way, and we did.
我们找到了别的办法 这能行的
We found a better way. This can work.
我要跟卡西迪奥去
I'm going with Castiel.
不 凯莉 你跟小卡走
No, Kelly, if you go with Cass,
就死定了 你宝宝也死定了
you die. Your baby dies.
我跟你走 你会夺走他的特别之处
I go with you, you take away the thing that makes him special.
如果你们都死了 那又有什么要紧
How does that matter if you're both dead?
那是唯一要紧的
That's the only thing that matters.
-这姑娘是疯了 -迪恩
- Okay, this girl has lost her mind. - u202dHey, Dean.
现在 我们能不能去别处谈
Meanwhile, can we take this conversation elsewhere, guys?
我们在外面就是活靶子
We're kind of sitting ducks out here.
萨姆是对的 大衮在找凯莉 你的车坏了
Sam's right. Dagon is after Kelly. Your truck is broke down.
我们上宝贝车 回地堡
Why don't we get in the Impala, we'll head back to the bunker,
-然后谈谈 我们商量清楚 -嗯
- and we'll talk? We'll figure it out. - u202dRight.
好吧 我们谈谈
Okay, we'll talk.
-很好 -很好
- Great. - u202dGreat.
-简直像赶猫一样困难 -是啊
- It's like herding cats. - Yeah.
怎么办 我们回地堡
Okay, so what? We -- we go back to the bunker
然后努力说服他们留下吗
and we just try to convince them to stay there forever?
迪恩 锁着呢
Dean. Locked.
不该是这样的
It's not supposed to happen this way.
凯莉
Kelly.
你干什么
What are you doing?
调头 你去哪
Turn around. Where are you going?
去天堂
To Heaven.
沙箱
The...sandbox,
只要你告诉我怎么去
if you tell me how to get there.
凯莉 我可以逼你停车的
Kelly, I can make you stop this car.
那你为什么不呢
Why haven't you?
好吧 你为什么这么做
Okay, why are you doing this?
因为他选了你 卡西迪奥
Because he chose you, Castiel.
你把手放在我肚子上时 我听到了他
When you put your hand on my stomach, I heard him.
他对我说话了
He spoke to me.
他说 虽然看上去很可怕
He told me that even if it seems scary,
只要我到达门口
if I just went to the gate,
只要我听从你的计划
if I just followed your plan,
你会确保他的降生
that you would make sure he was born.
萨姆和迪恩 他们想夺走他的力量
Sam and Dean, they want to take away his powers
那是因为他们害怕
because they're scared.
但我不怕
But I'm not.
-凯莉 -你问我等我死了
- Kelly, you -- u202d- You asked me who would protect him,
谁会保护他 引导他 我现在知道了
guide him when I'm gone. I know now.
是你
It's you.
我 那...
Me? That's...
我...
I...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表