你是为了莎拉来的
So, uh, you're here about Sara.
对 你的服务员
Yes, your waitress.
在这篇文章中 你说
In this article, you said, uh,
你说她是被一个外星人杀死的
you said that she was killed by an alien.
不是普通的外星人 爬行生物
Well, not just aliens. Reptilians.
就像英国女王
You know... like the Queen of England.
好吧
Right.
这大有帮助 谢谢你的配合
Okay, well, that's very helpful. Thank you so much for your time.
我有证据
And I-I got proof.
那个
You know...
看
See?
大部分普通人受不了真♥相♥
Most sheeple can't handle the truth.
但我行 我是清醒的
But not me. I'm woke.
所以
It's, uh...
我不用新技术
...why I don't use, uh, new tech.
96年之后的东西 都是陷阱
Anything past '96, it's a trap.
掌上电脑
You know...Palm Pilot.
追踪设备还差不多 是吧
It's more like Tracking Device. Am I right?
嗯
Right.
是啊
Exactly.
看好了
Now watch this.
好了
Now, here we go.
我不知道她是谁
Okay, now I-I don't know who she is.
可能也是个外星人
Probably another alien.
她怀孕了 我赌是产仔皇后
She's preggers, so my money's on brood queen.
我也不知道他是谁
Now, I don't know who he is either.
瞧 那是莎拉
There! That's Sara.
看 银刀
Look, look, look. See? Silver knives.
那是外星金属
That's, uh, star metal.
嗯 摄像头被烧坏了
Yeah, the -- the camera got fried.
但你看到了吧
But you... you saw it, yeah?
就在...
R-right...
这里
...there.
-她有 -黄眼睛
- She has... - Yellow eyes.
就像我说的 是爬行生物
Like I said -- reptilian.
本地警♥察♥ 他们
Now the local cops, they...
他们以为是...他们不相信我
they think there's something -- you know, they don't believe me.
他们以为是摄像头有问题
They think there's something weird with the camera.
但...所以你才来了
But, I mean, that's why you're here.
联调局 黑衣人
The -- the FBI Man in Black.
米色衣
Well, you know, beige.
要我说 是被熊抓了
You ask me, a bear got him.
可能是美洲狮
Maybe a cougar.
这里有一滩血 那里还有
Found a fair amount of blood over here and some there,
没有尸体
but no body.
可能行凶的东西把他拖走了
Figure whatever did this dragged him off.
除非你们打算
So unless you guys are lookin' to
对动物立案
make a Federal case on some critters...
长官 你说有个生还者
Sir, you said there was a survivor.
对 格温·赫南德兹
Yeah. Gwen Hernandez.
但她吓得不轻
Uh, but she's pretty shaken up,
说了好多奇怪的话
saying all sorts of strange things.
比如呢
Like what?
比如 他们是被狼袭击的
Like that they were attacked by a wolf --
隐形的狼
an invisible wolf.
姑娘说 那玩意突然冒出来
Girl says that, you know, it came outta nowhere
还想袭击她
and that it's coming after her next.
少来了
Right.
治安官 谢谢你
Sheriff, thank you.
隐形狗
Invisible dog, huh?
听上去像地狱猎犬
Sounds like a hellhound to me.
是啊
Yeah.
格温 快跑
Gwen! Run!
马库斯
Marcus?
天呐
Oh, my God!
这太蠢了 是个蠢主意
This is dumb. It's a dumb idea.
格温看到什么东西杀了她男友
Listen, Gwen saw something kill her boyfriend
还觉得它接下来想袭击她
and she thinks it's coming for her next.
-我们得告诉她 -告诉她什么
- We just gotta tell her - Tell her what?
真的 萨姆 你打算说什么
No, seriously, Sam, what are you gonna say?
"你好 我是萨姆·温彻斯特
"Hi, my name is Sam Winchester.
这是比我帅得多的哥哥 迪恩 我们猎魔
This is my much handsomer brother Dean. We hunt monsters.
你搞的那个男的
Oh, and that guy you were banging?
他应该是跟一个恶魔做了交易
We're pretty sure he made a deal with a demon,
所以地狱猎犬跑来把他的灵魂拖入地狱了
So a hellhound came and dragged his soul to Hell.
但你呢 你没事
But you? You're cool.
既然这里没有东西需要我们杀了 我们走了"
And since there's nothing around for us to kill, peace out."
说完了吗
You done?
嗯 我们不那么说 迪恩
Yeah, we don't say that, Dean.
我们得说点能让她获得安宁
We say something that'll give her peace.
-让她晚上能入睡的话 -那就撒谎呗
- You know, help her sleep at night. - Oh, so we lie?
对 弥天大谎
Yeah, a lot.
格温·赫南德兹
Gwen Hernandez?
联调局贝克和克莱普顿探员 可以进去吗
Agents Baker and Clapton. FBI. May we come in?
-我不... -我们只想谈谈
- I...I don't want any... - We just wanna talk.
就是谈谈马库斯的事
That's all. About Marcus.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你们坐吧 -好
- You can have a seat. - Right.
格温 我们今天来是因为
Gwen, uh, we're here today because we, uh,
我们知道你对警♥察♥说了什么
we know what you told the police,
你觉得好像有
that you feel like something...
超自然的东西要伤害你
supernatural is after you.
但我们已经结束了调查
But we've concluded our investigation,
杀死你男友的东西
and the thing that killed your boyfriend --
是只熊
Was a bear.
是只熊
Was a bear.
我们找到了它 也杀掉它了
Now we found it and put it down.
你已经没有危险了 好吗
So you're no longer in any kind of danger, okay?
我不...
I don't...
我知道我看到了什么
I-I know what I saw.
格温 你经历创伤时
Gwen, when you go through a traumatic experience,
有时候你的大脑会编造记忆
sometimes your mind can make things up.
-出去 -什么
- Get out. - Sorry?
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
好吧 冷静 我们只是想帮忙
Okay, calm down. We're just trying to help.
我不需要你们帮忙
I don't need your help.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
-格温 -出去
- Gwen... - Get out!
好吧
Okay.
嗯 她会睡得香又甜的
Oh, yeah. She's gonna sleep like a baby.
没事 你不会有事的 好吗
It's okay. You're gonna be okay. All right?
肯定让你很不爽吧
It must really burn you,
知道是我把你关进了这座监狱
knowing I'm the one who put you in this prison.
我
Me.
你是我的
I own you,
我为我们做了很多计划
and I have big plans for us.
我好荣幸
I'm flattered.
如此费心
All this hard work,
那么...
all that...
让他们颤抖 猛汉
You get 'em, slugger!
我还是要剥了你的皮 吃了你的灵魂
I'm still gonna peel off your skin and eat your soul.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that so? - Yeah.
会弄得比较...乱
I mean, it will be... little bit messy,
但是
But...
总得维护名声嘛 你理解的
You know, gotta protect the rep. You understand.
我理解 但就凭你 还铐着那锁链
I do. But you, in -- in those chains?
原谅我没有吓得发抖
I mean, forgive me if I'm not quaking in my Testonis.
我觉得我们都明白 这
Oh, I think both you and I understand that this?
只是暂时的
It's just a temporary situation.
是吗
Oh, do we?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表