Dusts anything.
感觉怎么样
How you feelin'?
好像刚跟个神打了12回合
Like I just went 12 rounds with a god.
正常
So, you know...normal.
-嗯 -你们走吧
- Yeah. - You should go.
不 治安官 我们可以帮忙收拾
No, Sheriff, uh, we can help clean up.
不用
No.
我能解决
This...I'll take care of it.
我来吧
It's on me.
这个
This?
是我的遗产
This is my legacy.
嗯
Yep.
下次我再说我们家太乱套
Next time you hear me say that our family is messed up,
提醒我 我们至少不是疯子羊家族
remind me that we could be psycho goat people.
是啊 不假
Yeah, that's true enough.
我...
You know, I was...
想了贝谢普的话
thinking about what Bishop said.
关于
About...
你觉得我们会留下怎样的遗产
What do you think our legacy's gonna be?
等我们死了 我们做了那么多
When we're gone, I mean, after all the stuff we've done,
你觉得会有人记得我们吗
you think folks will remember us?
比如一百年后
You know, like, a hundred years from now?
不会
No.
太好了
That's nice.
我是说
Well, I mean...
我们这种人
guys like us, we're not exactly the type of people
是不会名留青史的
they write about in history books, you know?
但我们救的人
But the people we saved,
他们是我们的遗产
they're our legacy.
他们会记得我们 那么 我想
And they'll remember us and then I guess...
我们最终也会淡去
we'll eventually fade away, too.
那没关系
That's fine,
因为我们留下了一个更好的世界
because we left the world better than we found it, you know.
不知道这里会怎么样
I wonder what's gonna happen to this place.
等我们死了 会有猎人住进来
After we're gone, you think some hunter'll move in,
继续坚持猎魔吗
keep fightin' the fight?
希望吧
Yeah, I hope so.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
你干什么
What are you doin'?
留下印记
Leaving our mark.
给
Here.
我想我们该打给米克 汇报一下
Guess we gotta call Mick, debrief or whatever.
嗯
Right.
你们好 温彻斯特
Hello, Winchester.
凯奇
Ketch?
-米克呢 -他没说吗
- Where's Mick? - Oh, he didn't tell you?
他昨晚飞回了伦敦
He flew back to London last night.
因为
After all the...
大衮和兰尼的破事
oh, unpleasantness with Dagon and Renny, well...
米克要承担责任的
Mick has a lot to answer for.
所以 你们暂时要向我汇报
So for the time being, you'll report to me.
不是吧
Seriously?
我也并不喜欢这样
I don't like it any more than you do.
我更想跟你们妈妈在一起
I'd much rather be with your mother.
猎魔
Hunting.
在德州猎杀山羊吸血怪
For...chupacabra in Texas.
但现在 你们只有我了
But for now, I'm what you've got.
威斯康辛州
So...Wisconsin?
-我们打赢了一个神 -干得好
- We fought a god and won. - Well done.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
我们要向低配版的克里斯蒂安·贝尔汇报了
So now we're reporting to low rent Christian Bale?
不是吧
Seriously?
我不喜欢那家伙 他让我不舒服
I don't like that guy. He creeps me out.
嗯
Yeah.
而且他骑最老 最烂
And he rides the oldest, worst,
最不可靠的机车
most unreliable bike.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表