Those people, but...
那不能怪她
That wasn't her fault.
你以为他们是最先遭殃的
You think they're the first?
告诉他
Tell him.
告诉他
Tell him.
我们来到这儿之前
Before we came here...
我想要部新电♥话♥
I wanted a new cellphone,
但妈妈不肯给我买♥♥
but my mom wouldn't buy me one.
我们当时正开车回家 她大叫着让我停车
We were driving home, and she screamed at me to pull over.
我感到魔鬼握住了我的手
And I felt the Devil at my hands.
我一打轮 冲向了迎面来的车
I yanked that wheel right into oncoming traffic.
是她害我的
She did this to me.
是她害了我们
She did this to us.
她夺走了生命
She has taken lives.
你难道不明白 我们把她关在这儿
Don't you understand that by keeping her here,
是在保护你们
we're protecting you?
做什么 把她打得半死吗
By doing what? Beating the hell out of her?
疼痛能清除罪孽
Pain purges sin.
才不能 你错了
No, it doesn't. You're wrong.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
是时候了
It's time.
感谢您赠予的美味食物
We thank you for these bountiful gifts.
愿它们滋养我们的身体和灵魂
May they nourish our body and soul.
请照顾我们每个人
And look after each one of us,
直到我们大限到来
now and until our dying day.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
吃吧 各位
Dig in, everyone.
以利亚
Elijah.
爸爸
Dad? u202d
亚伯拉罕
Abraham?
爸爸
Dad?
老鼠药
你做了什么
What did you do?
吃啊
Eat.
你做了什么
What did you do?!
我们这样才能永远在一起
This is how we will stay together.
我们将作为一家人进入天堂
We will enter Heaven as a family.
吃啊
Eat!
以利亚 别吃
Elijah, do not eat that.
以利亚
Elijah!
-妈妈 -吃
- Mom? - u202dEat.
以利亚 别
Elijah, do not do it.
吃啊
Eat!
不要
No! u202d
魔鬼
Devil.
不要
No!
我不是魔鬼 你才是
I'm not the Devil. You are.
玛格达 住手 你不用这么做的
Magda, stop! You don't have to do this.
你可以控制它
You could control it.
玛格达 再不需要死人了
Magda, nobody else has to die. u202d
求你
Please!
她是魔鬼
She's the Devil!
魔鬼就在人间
The Devil is among us!
她必须被净化
She must be cleansed!
她是魔鬼
She is the Devil!
为我们祈祷
Pray for us!
抱歉我错过了疯子发作
Sorry I missed all the psycho.
你还觉得我们家就够疯了
Hey, you thought our family was crazy.
是啊
u202dYeah.
玛格达
Hey, Magda.
你还好吗
Are you holding up?
贝丝给我在加州的姑妈打了电♥话♥
Beth called my aunt in California.
我会去跟她住
I'm gonna be staying with her.
她有间农场
She has a ranch.
很开阔的乡村空间
Lots of wide open country.
太好了
Well, that's great.
有时候 人想理清楚思路
You know, sometimes in order to figure things out,
就需要点空间
a person needs space.
探员 能跟你谈谈吗
Agent, can I talk to you?
当然
Yeah, sure.
玛格达 我知道你现在不这么觉得
Magda, I-I know it doesn't feel like it right now,but...
但你不会有事的
you're gonna be all right.
你可以的 你能行的
You can do this. You will do this.
记住
Just remember,
那能力
that power...
它不能控制你
it doesn't control you.
是你控制它
You control it.
我知道
I know.
如果你今后需要什么
If you ever need anything, anything,
都可以打给我
call me, okay?
我会去的
I'll be there.
你觉得你的决定是正确的吗 放了她
Think you made the right call back there, letting her go?
希望是
I hope so. I mean...
玛格达不知道自己做了什么 完全不懂
Magda didn't know what she was doing. She had no idea.
我觉得该给她个第二次机会
I think she deserves a second chance.
贝丝什么事
What did Beth want?
她给了我她的电♥话♥ 私人电♥话♥
She gave me her number, her personal number.
-你本打算杀了她呢 -是啊
- You were gonna shoot her. - Yeah, I know.
挺奇怪的 挺性感的
Kinda weird. Kinda hot.
你刚刚的话是真心的吗
Did you mean what you said back there?
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you were right.
妈妈的事
This whole mom thing, it's...
她回来了 却又走了
I mean, we get her back, and then she leaves.
我很不爽 但我能理解
I hate it, but I get it. I do.
我大概...就是还在消化这件事
I guess I just...still working through some of that crap.
我会尽量不那么犯浑
I'll try to be less of a dick about it.
好啊
Deal.
迪恩 电♥话♥没电了 又没带充电器 我没事
我永远是"妈妈" 告诉萨姆我爱你们
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - u202dNothing.
圣克鲁兹
往右去洗手间
All right, bathrooms to the right.
汽水机在左边
Soda machines to the left.
给你们20分钟 然后我们就去加州了
You have 20 minutes, folks. Then we're off to Cali.
怎么样了
What's your status?
我收拾了温家兄弟留下的麻烦
I cleaned up the Winchester's mess.
我们猜中了 他们没能完成任务
As suspected, they couldn't finish the job.
很好 谢谢你 凯奇先生
Very well. Thank you, Mr. Ketch.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表