Yes, you did,
所以戴维斯先生认为你们有了麻烦
which made Mr. Davies think that you were in trouble,
他猜对了
which you were.
所以他打给了我 丁零当啷
So he rings me. Bing, bang, boom.
接下来就顺理成章了
Meet Bob. He's your uncle.
对了 不客气
Oh, and, um, you're welcome.
我们为什么要相信你的话
And why should we believe anything that you have to say?
你 光圈
You, Halo.
你觉得我在说谎吗
Do you sense I'm lying?
我叫卡西迪奥
My name is Castiel.
没有
And... no.
但真话有时要看情况
But the truth can be situational.
我就喜欢天使
I do enjoy an angel.
但我理解你们的迟疑
But I understand your hesitation.
你们并没有看到我们最好的一面
You haven't exactly seen us at our best.
贝维尔夫人有点 容易激动
Lady Bevell is a bit... excitable.
她企图杀我们
She tried to kill us.
-我说了 容易激动 -你就强点吗
- Like I said, excitable. - And you're better?
我既不喜欢你们 也不讨厌你们
I don't care about you one way or the other.
我不是空想家
I'm not an ideologue.
你只想帮助这对儿美国猎人
And all you wanna do is help these American Hunters
清理这个国家的怪物
to clear this country of monsters?
我们理解这里的情况不一样
We understand things are different here.
我们愿意合作
We're eager to collaborate.
英国记录者有数世纪的历史 各位
The British Men of Letters are centuries old, lads.
我们可以提供专业知识
We can offer expertise,
武器 技艺
weaponry, skills.
就像刚刚那样的吗
Like we saw out on the road?
我是个艺术家 温彻斯特先生
I'm an artist, Mr. Winchester.
我用很多颜色作画
I paint in many colors.
刚刚那是枪榴弹发射器吗
Was that a grenade launcher?
是的
Quite.
我们的工程师花费数年
Our engineers have spent years
融合巫术和科技
blending sorcery and technology.
比如 我们并不总砍吸血鬼的头
For instance, we don't always decapitate vampires.
不够高效 尤其是对大血巢
Inefficient, reallea especially for large nests.
我们辐射他们
We irradiate them,
改变他们的DNA
reorder their DNA.
让他们的血液变成致命毒物
Their own blood becomes lethal to them.
厉害
Cool.
玩具最好玩了 是吧
The toys are the fun part, hmm?
双曲线脉冲发生器
Hyperbolic Pulse Generator.
驱魔很不靠谱
Exorcisms are unreliable.
这件装置能放出一股力量
This device emits a force
迫使附身的恶魔离开皮囊
which drives the possessing demon from the vessel.
那附身的天使呢
What about a, uh, possessing angel?
你们在追查什么呢
And what might you boys be working on?
你想要我们信任你 就得先信任我们
You want us to trust you, you're gonna have to trust us first.
什么意思
And that means?
你要用那个把路西法从总统身体里赶出去
So you're gonna pop Lucifer out of the President with that?
希望能行 否则我们死定了
I hope so. Otherwise, we're all dead.
然后让罗威娜把他送回笼子
Then Rowena zaps him back to the cage.
当然 我们得先把他弄来
Of course, we gotta get him here first.
是啊 我们得找到
Yeah. We need to get ahold of this,
克劳力查到的秘密女友
secret girlfriend Crowley found out about. This...
凯莉
Kelly.
当然了 她跟总统一起在别♥墅♥里
Of course, she's in that mansion with the President,
那里戒备森严
which is guarded like a fortress.
我们中只有一人有可能进得去
Only one of us has a chance of getting in there.
该死
Bollocks.
是的 我怀孕了
Yes, I'm pregnant.
我不知道什么时候 谢丽
I don't know when, Sheri.
也不知道怎么会 只知道我是怀了
I don't know how. I just know that I am.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
这会有点疼
This is going to sting a bit.
不不 你们骗人 这不可能
No, no, you're making it up. It's impossible.
不过 瞬移不也是不可能的吗
Well, to be fair, so is teleporting. But...
但你在这儿呢
ta-da.
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
亲爱的 我是个女巫
Well, dear, I'm a witch.
他是个天使
He's an angel.
我是地狱之王
And I'm the King of Hell.
上帝呐
Oh, God.
其实 他走了
No, actually, he left.
各位 帮倒忙呢
Okay, guys, not helping.
你不能 他是总统
You -- you can't. He's the President.
他原来是 但现在
He was, but now...
难道他的行为没有变化吗
Tell me he hasn't been acting different.
杰夫最近压力很大
Jeff's been under a lot of stress. He...
不 他是魔鬼
Wrong. He's the Devil.
长角 干草叉 全套
Horns, pitchfork, the whole nine.
克劳力 还是帮倒忙
Crowley, still not helping.
听着 我们清楚自己在做什么
Listen, we know what we're talking about here.
我们查路西法很久了
We have been on Lucifer's trail for a long time.
我们知道你怀了他的孩子
And we know you're pregnant with his child.
你...你们撒谎
That's -- that's -- you're lying.
你体内的东西 是不洁的
The thing inside you, it's unholy.
是恶果
It's an abomination.
不...
That's n--
把手放在这里
Place your hand here.
不
No.
不
Oh, no. u202d
他知道你怀孕了吗
Does he even know you're knocked up?
是的
Yes, he...
他说他很激动
He said he was thrilled.
他说这是他唯一一次创造了什么
He said it was the only time he ever created anything.
凯莉
Kelly...
我们需要你帮忙
we need your help.
"我赦免...
"I grant a full pardon..."
查尔斯·曼森"
"...to Charles Manson."
凯莉
Kelly.
平原旅馆
平原旅馆
先生 我们照您说的 只有小队人跟随
Sir, we agreed to keep this small like you asked.
我们现在进去 快速检查一下
We're gonna go inside, run a quick sweep.
好的
Absolutely.
可不希望我出事
Wouldn't want anything happening to me.
克莱恩小姐
Ms. Kline.
这里只有凯莉
There's no one in here but Kelly.
去车里等着
Go wait in your car.
安全
It's clear.
走吧
Let's go.
里面只有凯莉 我们在车里等着
There's no one in there but Kelly. We'll wait in the car.
凯莉
Kelly.
凯莉 怎么了
Kelly, what's wrong?
我在电♥话♥上跟你说了
I told you on the phone.
我不能把孩子生下来
I can't have this baby.
我恐怕要坚持
I'm afraid I'll have to insist.
萨姆
Sam.
[咒语]
Vade retro.
这一套我们玩过那么多次了
We've done this dance so many times.
[咒语]
Princeps Inferni.
萨姆
Sam!
罗威娜 快
Rowena, now!
[咒语]
Mah tay, ez loh, say tah!
这事没完 萨姆
This isn't over, Sam!
下地狱去吧
Go to Hell!
[咒语]
Mah tay, ez loh, say tah!
[咒语]
Mah tay, ez loh, say tah!
他还活着 他什么都不会记得的
He's alive. He won't remember a thing.
杰夫 天呐
Jeff. Oh, my God.
杰夫
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表