但我们在对付狼人方面
Though we do have our fair share of new tricks
也有些新诀窍 硫酸盐毒气
for dealing with wolves -- sulfate gas,
硝酸银致死注射剂
silver nitrate lethal injection.
一把银色子弹比那些高档玩意都强
Take a handful of silver bullets over any of that fancy crap.
是啊 由于这些"高档玩意"
Yes, well, thanks to that "fancy crap,"
英国最后一次狼人爆发是20年代了
Britain's last werewolf outbreak was in the '20s.
我们把他们肃清了 不管是被咬还是纯血的
We rooted them out, bitten and pureblood alike.
等等 都杀了
Wait a second. You killed them all?
连那些没伤人的也是吗
Even the ones that weren't hurting anyone?
-什么 -狼人跟大部分怪物不同
- Sorry? - I mean, werewolves aren't like most monsters.
有些人能控制好 我们有个好朋友被咬了
Some can control it. I mean, we -- we have a buddy got bit.
他一直在吃牛心
Nothing but beef hearts ever since.
你们信任他
And you trust him?
杀戮是狼人的基本需求
Well, killing is a fundamental need for werewolves.
怪物不会改变本性
And monsters don't just stop being monsters.
盖思做到了
Well, Garth did.
这里转弯
Turn here.
野鹿旅馆
这里似乎有点...
This place, uh, seems a little...
简陋了 是啊
Shabby? Yeah.
我只能搞到三星级的了
Three stars was the best I could do.
至少我们的账房♥该高兴了
Least our bean counters will be happy.
我给大家订了套间
Booked us all suites.
等等 我们分房♥住吗
Wait, you... We're in separate rooms?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
三星吗
You say three stars?
是啊
Yeah.
干净毛巾 小瓶洗发水吗
So we're talking fresh towels, little baby shampoos?
好像还有个泳池
And I believe there's a pool.
-欢迎 先生 -谢谢
- Welcome, sir. - Cheers, mate.
拿包
Get the bags.
谢谢
Thanks.
天呐 那枕头啊 是吧
Man. Those pillows, right?
还有上面放的小巧克力
The little chocolates that they put on?
我腐化了 萨姆
I mean, I'm ruined, Sam.
这些英国佬是把我带坏了
Those limey sons of bitches ruined me.
我今早还去游泳了
I even took a swim this morning.
你带泳衣了
You brought a swimsuit?
没有
No.
-你都干什么了 -我又读了好多米克的传说书
- What'd you get up to? - I read through more of Mick's lore books.
不是吧 这三星在你身上是浪费了
Really? Wow. Those three stars are wasted on you.
总之 听着 这简直不可思议
Anyways, listen to this. It's crazy.
看来30年代时 他们研究了
So apparently, back in the '30s, they were working on
针对狼人的治疗方案
this treatment for werewolves.
血液疗法
This, like, blood therapy.
是血浆疗法
Plasma therapy.
恐怕并没用处
Useless, I'm afraid.
你们住得如何 各位
So how were your accommodations, lads?
我在宝贝里睡得更香过
I've had better nights sleep in my baby.
上车 我们走
Get in. Let's go.
才不要让他得意呢
Not gonna give him the satisfaction.
等等 我们来吧
Wait, wait. Let us.
跟悲痛中的亲人谈话 比你想的要难
Talking to a grieving family, it's tougher than you think.
-我学得快 -那敢情好
- I'm a quick study. - Well, good for you.
待在这儿 望风
Okay, stay here, keep watch.
如果有情况就...吹哨吧
Anything comes up... I don't know, whistle.
福斯特女士
Ms. Foster?
抱歉打搅 麦克维探员
Sorry to bother you. Agent McVie.
这位是我搭档 弗利特伍德探员
This is my partner, Agent Fleetwood.
我们想问你女儿几个问题
We'd like to ask your daughter a few questions.
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
我们很快就完的
We'll be quick. Promise.
不行
I said no.
海登需要休息 她...
Hayden needs her rest. She's...
早上好 病人今天如何
Good morning. And how is our patient today?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
白金汉医生 海登的主治医生 马克姆医生
Dr. Buckingham. Hayden's attending doctor, Dr. Markum,
让我来看看她的
asked me to look in on her.
能麻烦几位
Would it be okay
出去一下吗
to ask you just to step outside for a moment?
我...当然 医生
I, um...Of course, Doctor.
-好 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
-来 别客气 -谢谢
- Here. Please. - Thank you.
没事
No problem.
刚刚抱歉
I'm sorry, about all that.
没事的
Please.
你遭遇了这样的事 没有理由道歉的
After what you've been through, you have no reason to apologize.
我妈妈在哪
Where's my mom?
你妈妈就在外面
Your mum's just outside.
我就给你看看 确保你没事
Just gonna take a quick look, make sure you're okay.
真勇敢
Brave girl.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
那一切好快
It was so fast.
你受了惊吓
You've had quite a shock.
我都不知道孩子们为什么会去那儿
I just -- I don't even know what my kids were doing out there.
海登本该是去朋友家
You know, Hayden was supposed to be sleeping
过夜了 本...
at her friend's house, and -- and Ben...
我一直在想这是个噩梦
I just keep thinking this is a nightmare, you know?
我会醒来
That I'm gonna wake up.
好吧
Okay.
幸好联调局来了
I'm just glad the FBI is here,
不是那些疯子
not those crazies.
-疯子 -找大脚怪的
- Crazies? - Bigfoot truthers.
又是打电♥话♥ 又是发邮件
Calling, sending e-mails.
他们以为海登...
They thought Hayden was...
我说了 疯子
Like I said. Crazy.
还有个姑娘来过
Some girl even came by here
说是鱼类及野生动物管理局的
saying she was from the Fish and Wildlife Service.
跟海登也就差不多大
Barely as old as Hayden.
我信了才怪呢
I mean, like I'm gonna buy that.
记得她什么样吗
You remember what she looked like?
嗯 金发 态度很差
Yeah. Blonde. Bad attitude.
我还有她的名片
I actually -- I have her card right here.
很好
Good.
糟糕
No.
好吧
Okay.
你没事
You're okay.
放松 好吗
You relax, okay?
她...
Is she...
伤口愈合得很好
Wound's healing up nicely.
不太严重
Nothing too serious.
-那...谢谢你 -不客气
- That's so -- Thank you so much. - Pleasure.
失陪
Excuse me.
医生
Doc?
怎么样
So?
海登被咬了吗
Was Hayden bit?
没有 她很幸运
No. No, she's a lucky girl.
那就好 鱼类及野生动物管理局那个呢
Good. What about, uh, Fish and Wildlife Service?
-会不会也是个猎人 -年轻 金发 火大
- Think it's another hunter? - Young, blonde, pissed off.
耳熟吗
Sound like anybody we know?
加油站
乔迪 旅行如何 威斯康辛大学还好吗
校园不错
"Campus is nice."
喂 我是碧翠丝·奎比探员
Hello? Uh, this is Agent Beatrice Quimby.
太好了 有只熊
Oh, thank God. There's a bear.
简直有坦克大小
It's the size of a freakin' tank!
它好像是冲着我的野餐篮子来的
I think it wants my pic-a-nic basket!
你好 迪恩
Hi, Dean.
鱼类及野生动物管理局 不是吧
So Fish and Wildlife? Really?
克莱尔 你来这儿做什么
Claire, what are you doing here?
跟你们一样 查狼人的案子
Same as you. Werewolf case.
好了 大家喝啤酒吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表